Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > MUFE Flash Palette

Makeup Artist

JaclynGravesMakeup

Clifton, New Jersey, US

So.. I came across my flash palette recently, & it made me wonder why I even bought it. I don't know how to use it! sad

I bought it over a year ago and I think I might've used it once, besides that corallyy color, on my lips wink

Can someone please please please help me out?! I would love to love this product just as much as you all do! What do you use it for? (I know,.. whats 'everything'?!) haha
.. I just don't understand.. the blue.. the red.. the silver.. gold.. haha.  geesh, sometimes.. i just get so discouraged & feel like a crap mua.

Feb 05 13 07:38 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Cynna Stylz MUA

New York, New York, US

The Makeup Forever Professional Flash Palette is one of the most versatile products out there. It can be used as a lip color, cream blush, eyeshadow base, eyeliner, or mascara tinter.

Here is a video that helped me change my mind.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgeYbNcA3Gg

Truth is mines doesn't leave the house. I'm a  bit selfish so it's in my personal kit.

Feb 05 13 07:49 pm Link

Makeup Artist

BrianaDanielle

Los Angeles, California, US

Honestly you can do a full face of makeup with this palette. I've used it for color correcting, tinting foundations, eyeshadow base, bruises, lip color, eyeliner, blush, eyebrow paint, mascara (although i wouldn't suggest this.. too many touch ups lol) just play with it! eventully youll love it. smile

Feb 06 13 09:02 am Link

Makeup Artist

Aziza Walker

New York, New York, US

It is seriously the BEST thing ever! I never leave home with out it. Check this link out smile

http://yisellsantos.blogspot.com/2012/0 … lette.html

Feb 06 13 10:30 am Link

Makeup Artist

Shiny Arnautovic

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Do you need anything to set it or mix with it? does it move around a lot if used as eyeliner etc?

Thank you smile

Feb 06 13 03:26 pm Link

Makeup Artist

BrianaDanielle

It's a grease paint so it transfers a lot if not really set with powder in the eye area. smile

Feb 06 13 04:00 pm Link

Makeup Artist

amy louise elliott

London, England, United Kingdom

Shiny Arnautovic wrote:
Do you need anything to set it or mix with it? does it move around a lot if used as eyeliner etc?

Thank you smile

Illamasqua do the little sealing pots, I've used this over the top and its helped prevent it transferring and smudging.also the nars smudge proof base before helps to keep it in place.

Feb 10 13 02:36 am Link

Makeup Artist

Tamika Patrice

Cynna Stylz MUA wrote:
The Makeup Forever Professional Flash Palette is one of the most versatile products out there. It can be used as a lip color, cream blush, eyeshadow base, eyeliner, or mascara tinter.

Here is a video that helped me change my mind.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgeYbNcA3Gg

Truth is mines doesn't leave the house. I'm a  bit selfish so it's in my personal kit.

That was actually a good tutorial. Thanks for sharing!

Feb 24 13 04:23 am Link