Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Just that, nothing more. smile

Feb 07 13 03:20 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

London, England, United Kingdom

The Germans beat the French on their home turf for the first time in 80 years or so. My French neighbors were pissed. big_smile

I wonder if it would agitate them further if I invited everyone for Bratwurst and Weissbier today.

Feb 07 13 03:34 am Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Yes, but England beat Brazil 2 -1. smile

Feb 07 13 06:41 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Drew Smith Photography wrote:
Yes, but England beat Brazil 2 -1. smile

So? Brazil hasn't won anything in 10 years. They're an average team at best and currently ranked #18th in the FIFA rankings, while England is ranked #6th.

Feb 07 13 06:44 am Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Russian Katarina wrote:

So? Brazil hasn't won anything in 10 years. They're an average team at best and currently ranked #18th in the FIFA rankings, while England is ranked #6th.

Why are you harshing my buzz with facts? tongue

Feb 07 13 06:55 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Drew Smith Photography wrote:

Why are you harshing my buzz with facts? tongue

Cause making fun of Englishmen overestimating their nation's football skills is both amusing and rewarding. wink

Let's see if the three lions can make it past the quarter final in the next World Cup. That would be a first since 1990.

Feb 07 13 07:09 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
The Germans beat the French on their home turf for the first time in 80 years or so. My French neighbors were pissed. big_smile

I wonder if it would agitate them further if I invited everyone for Bratwurst and Weissbier today.

big_smile

Feb 07 13 07:11 am Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Russian Katarina wrote:

Cause making fun of Englishmen overestimating their nation's football skills is both amusing and rewarding. wink

Let's see if the three lions can make it past the quarter final in the next World Cup. That would be a first since 1990.

Yeah, you're right; Brazil weren't really trying and yes, they're crap now anyway. LOL.

Feb 09 13 01:11 am Link

Photographer

John Sweet

Denver, Colorado, US

I didn't even know they had football in England. I thought they all played soccer.

Feb 09 13 08:34 am Link