Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Beauty - White Wig - RAW files avail

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd412/missernie/sorry1.gif

Feb 08 13 04:52 pm Link

Retoucher

vtrantien

Posts: 706

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8240/8458055224_05ef8eb845_c.jpg

Feb 08 13 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Pretty. Nicely done.




vtrantien wrote:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8240/8458055224_05ef8eb845_c.jpg

Feb 09 13 05:09 am Link

Retoucher

chonefar

Posts: 273

Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

Feb 09 13 06:28 am Link

Photographer

ME_

Posts: 3152

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Is it just me or do the thumbnails not show for everyone?

Feb 09 13 06:33 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

ME_ wrote:
Is it just me or do the thumbnails not show for everyone?

The only images you should see are the ones in the contact sheet. The links are to the RAW files to download and work on.

Feb 09 13 07:07 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

WOW! Nice to see a lot of people like the images. I hope that y'all will share what you did with them.

Feb 09 13 07:09 am Link

Photographer

ME_

Posts: 3152

Atlanta, Georgia, US

ME_ wrote:
Is it just me or do the thumbnails not show for everyone?

miss ernie wrote:
The only images you should see are the ones in the contact sheet. The links are to the RAW files to download and work on.

I meant that the contact sheet isn't showing for me - it's like the link is broken (or appears to be, to me).

Feb 09 13 07:16 am Link

Retoucher

Olga Skobeleva

Posts: 109

Shakhtyorsk, Donetsk, Ukraine

ME_ wrote:
I meant that the contact sheet isn't showing for me - it's like the link is broken (or appears to be, to me).

I have the same problem

Feb 09 13 07:56 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

ME_ wrote:

ME_ wrote:
Is it just me or do the thumbnails not show for everyone?

I meant that the contact sheet isn't showing for me - it's like the link is broken (or appears to be, to me).

Odd. Can you see this version?

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd412/missernie/ContactSheet-001.jpg

Feb 09 13 08:28 am Link

Retoucher

Scribbler

Posts: 129

Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

miss ernie wrote:
Odd. Can you see this version?

Yes, they are seable now!

Feb 09 13 08:53 am Link

Photographer

Opait Sorin

Posts: 110

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

http://jpegshare.net/images/80/34/8034ac17ad4d87791b492a4dca9eefc7.jpg

Feb 09 13 09:03 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nice! I like it.


Opait Sorin wrote:
http://jpegshare.net/images/80/34/8034ac17ad4d87791b492a4dca9eefc7.jpg

Feb 09 13 09:24 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Scribbler wrote:

Yes, they are seable now!

YAY!!!!!!

Feb 09 13 09:24 am Link

Photographer

ME_

Posts: 3152

Atlanta, Georgia, US

miss ernie wrote:

Odd. Can you see this version?

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd412/missernie/ContactSheet-001.jpg

Yes they are there, thanks!

I checked the link in your OP (using the quote feature) and the URL in between the IMG tags is not a JPG, so it shouldn't display to anyone. If there are people who can see it, I am mystified as to how!

Feb 09 13 09:26 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

ME_ wrote:

Yes they are there, thanks!

I checked the link in your OP (using the quote feature) and the URL in between the IMG tags is not a JPG, so it shouldn't display to anyone. If there are people who can see it, I am mystified as to how!

Thanks for telling me. I've gone ahead and changed it so hopefully everyone will now be able to see it.

I don't know how they and I are seeing them. But I do. There have been over 200 downloads of the RAW files. So they're figuring it out somehow or just downloading the RAW files to see what the images look like.

Thanks again!

Feb 09 13 09:35 am Link

Photographer

ME_

Posts: 3152

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I can see it in the OP now too.

I am one who just downloaded a couple of the CR2 files even though I couldn't see what they were! So there might have been others.

I wonder if it's something to do with having Dropbox open on the viewer's computer? I noticed that the contact sheet was stored in Dropbox but when I viewed it I did not have my own Dropbox up and running. Maybe if I had I would have seen it?

Anyway, it's showing now. Lovely pictures!

Feb 09 13 09:37 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

ME_ wrote:
I can see it in the OP now too.

I am one who just downloaded a couple of the CR2 files even though I couldn't see what they were! So there might have been others.

I wonder if it's something to do with having Dropbox open on the viewer's computer? I noticed that the contact sheet was stored in Dropbox but when I viewed it I did not have my own Dropbox up and running. Maybe if I had I would have seen it?

Anyway, it's showing now. Lovely pictures!

That would make sense.
Thanks for the compliment!

Feb 09 13 02:53 pm Link

Retoucher

FeatheredPixels

Posts: 327

Port of Spain, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/040/7/e/pub_by_featheredpixelsrs-d5ue10a.jpg

my humble attempt

Feb 09 13 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Gorgeous! I love it!!


FeatheredPixels wrote:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/040/7/e/pub_by_featheredpixelsrs-d5ue10a.jpg

my humble attempt

Feb 10 13 05:56 am Link

Retoucher

abochniak

Posts: 50

Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland

May I use it in my portfolio?

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/lvzw530b952z9gb/IMG_6121a.jpg

Feb 10 13 06:52 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Yes. Thank you for asking!
Gorgeous work!!!


abochniak wrote:
May I use it in my portfolio?

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/lvzw530b952z9gb/IMG_6121a.jpg

Feb 10 13 07:34 am Link

Retoucher

Alena_retouch

Posts: 66

Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk, Russia

My try
http://s3.uploads.ru/RtJWe.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/s1Jp4.jpg

Feb 11 13 05:35 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Beautiful work! Love them both!!!!!


Alena_retouch wrote:
My try
http://s3.uploads.ru/RtJWe.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/s1Jp4.jpg

Feb 11 13 09:29 am Link

Digital Artist

DeminiRetouch

Posts: 88

Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/dlhva260/myh.jpg

smile

Feb 11 13 11:32 am Link

Retoucher

George Buczko

Posts: 16

New City, New York, US

http://i46.tinypic.com/1rvkp4.jpg

smile

Feb 12 13 04:51 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nice work!


deminidesigner wrote:
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/dlhva260/myh.jpg

smile

Feb 12 13 07:31 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Great job!


George Buczko wrote:
http://i46.tinypic.com/1rvkp4.jpg

smile

Feb 12 13 07:32 am Link

Retoucher

Dess Maximova

Posts: 57

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/859651_393318430763703_138317296_o.jpg

Feb 12 13 09:22 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nice work!

Dess Maximova wrote:
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/859651_393318430763703_138317296_o.jpg

Feb 12 13 09:30 am Link

Retoucher

George Buczko

Posts: 16

New City, New York, US

Thank you wink

Feb 12 13 09:36 am Link

Retoucher

Yunona Reznichenko

Posts: 41

Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk, Russia

My work)
http://regfoto.ru/images/101small.jpg

Feb 12 13 11:50 am Link

Retoucher

Haerii

Posts: 87

Ventimiglia, Liguria, Italy

Yunona Reznichenko wrote:
My work)
http://regfoto.ru/images/101small.jpg

this one is very impressive!

Feb 12 13 12:52 pm Link

Retoucher

Pixel Poetry

Posts: 376

Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12386535/Retouching%20Samples/IMG_6136_Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching%20Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching.jpg

Feb 12 13 11:00 pm Link

Retoucher

Pixel Poetry

Posts: 376

Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

Feb 12 13 11:02 pm Link

Digital Artist

crossprocessing

Posts: 52

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

This is my try, i hope that you like it¡¡¡¡

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1948/img6121l.jpg

Feb 13 13 04:35 am Link

Retoucher

makargina1

Posts: 256

Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland

Photos are amazing!! Can I use it in my retuching port?
http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/makargina/retouches/IMG_6136.jpg

Feb 13 13 06:46 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nicely done.


Yunona Reznichenko wrote:
My work)
http://regfoto.ru/images/101small.jpg

Feb 13 13 06:57 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I like it.

Pixel Poetry wrote:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12386535/Retouching%20Samples/IMG_6136_Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching%20Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching.jpg

Feb 13 13 06:57 am Link

Photographer

miss ernie

Posts: 1000

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Good job!


crossprocessing wrote:
This is my try, i hope that you like it¡¡¡¡

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1948/img6121l.jpg

Feb 13 13 06:58 am Link