Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

Hi everyone,

I have some beuty shoots ,if you like it take and use smile

READ RULES
1.Post photo here.
2.Use in MM if you want use outside MM , only after my permission.

Photos here

You can download
Here
Please write if link not working

Feb 08 13 11:42 pm Link

Retoucher

Natalya Belaya

Posts: 340

Donetsk, Donetsk, Ukraine

Thank you! I can use in my portfolio?
http://jpegshare.net/images/ff/c4/ffc49be6ccb796ac6072ff4db1d12057.jpg

Feb 10 13 04:28 am Link

Retoucher

Ruka Retoucher

Posts: 30

Catania, Sicily, Italy

my try,can i use it in my portfolio'?
thanks.

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/3218/after016.jpg

Feb 10 13 05:04 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

Natali-retoucher wrote:
Thank you! I can use in my portfolio?
http://jpegshare.net/images/ff/c4/ffc49be6ccb796ac6072ff4db1d12057.jpg

use free very nice work ,lips look very pretty:)
please sent hi res if you can sigitasleiga@gmail.com
Thanks smile

Feb 10 13 07:48 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

Ruka Retoucher wrote:
my try,can i use it in my portfolio'?
thanks.

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/3218/after016.jpg

use free I like it but I think is to light if you darken this photo she looks more good, sory for me english smile

Feb 10 13 07:51 am Link

Retoucher

Gonzalo Ponce

Posts: 59

Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

gorgeus! I will definitely work on some of them!

Feb 10 13 10:02 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

gonzaloponce wrote:
gorgeus! I will definitely work on some of them!

Okey I wait your result would be nice see what you do smile
sory for my english I writing with google big_smile

Feb 10 13 10:14 am Link

Retoucher

TrueCasey

Posts: 33

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

http://negativecelsius.net/images/retouch/DSC_0003%20FinalInst.jpg

I'd be very curious to hear your thoughts on the outcome! A hi-res version is available as well if you're interested to see. This is not my best work, I unfortunately didn't realize until the end that my monitor settings were not adjusted correctly.

Also, may I use this in my portfolio? Thank you again!

Feb 10 13 05:43 pm Link

Retoucher

OranXL

Posts: 1

Abakan, Khakasia, Russia

Thank you! I can use in my portfolio?

http://jpegshare.net/images/c1/d4/c1d459370bf8a7719f952b12d44712c0.jpg

Feb 10 13 09:49 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

TrueCasey wrote:
http://negativecelsius.net/images/retouch/DSC_0003%20FinalInst.jpg

I'd be very curious to hear your thoughts on the outcome! A hi-res version is available as well if you're interested to see. This is not my best work, I unfortunately didn't realize until the end that my monitor settings were not adjusted correctly.

Also, may I use this in my portfolio? Thank you again!

use if you like it , but color not looks good and this result is very strange for me

Feb 10 13 10:37 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

OranXL wrote:
Thank you! I can use in my portfolio?

http://jpegshare.net/images/c1/d4/c1d459370bf8a7719f952b12d44712c0.jpg

Yes you can use it

Feb 10 13 10:37 pm Link

Retoucher

Touchgraphy

Posts: 85

Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)

My try

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/phototoro1/DSC0014resize_zps1cbf8cd4.jpg

Feb 11 13 12:16 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

neonadueli wrote:
My try

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/phototoro1/DSC0014resize_zps1cbf8cd4.jpg

Nice one I like it, maybe you can sent the hi res sigitasleiga@gmail.com
Use free:)

Feb 11 13 08:44 am Link

Retoucher

pixel dimension ilusion

Posts: 1355

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

hi this is my try


http://i46.tinypic.com/rrtx02.jpg

Feb 11 13 01:01 pm Link

Retoucher

chonefar

Posts: 264

Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130212/13/173588325201302121348222629348594364_000.jpg

Feb 11 13 09:49 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

pixel dimension ilusion wrote:
hi this is my try


http://i46.tinypic.com/rrtx02.jpg

nice one, ring look stupid but is my mistake  big_smile
use free smile

Feb 12 13 02:42 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

chonefar wrote:
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130212/13/173588325201302121348222629348594364_000.jpg

you can use it if you like:)

Feb 12 13 02:43 am Link

Photographer

Liquid Projects

Posts: 410

Boston, Massachusetts, US

http://i.imgur.com/4uwqAhI.jpg

Can I use on my facebook with credits to you? I just like showing what I can do for edits..

Feb 12 13 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

Liquid Projects wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/4uwqAhI.jpg

Can I use on my facebook with credits to you? I just like showing what I can do for edits..

color grading is not look good i think is to green hair not corected, sory but i dont like this work...
But if you like it you can use, and not credit me

Feb 13 13 12:06 am Link

Retoucher

XilaPhoenixArt

Posts: 26

Dessel, Antwerp, Belgium

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2467/dsc9936after.jpg

What do you think of this? Is it ok to upload it to my deviantART gallery in before/after? What credit do you like me to give? Thanks in advance!

Feb 13 13 08:42 am Link

Photographer

morningchild

Posts: 122

Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8109/8471410779_1b18dc5f54_c.jpg

Feb 13 13 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

XilaPhoenixArt wrote:
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2467/dsc9936after.jpg

What do you think of this? Is it ok to upload it to my deviantART gallery in before/after? What credit do you like me to give? Thanks in advance!

I like this nice work, yes you can use free , smile
Maybe you can sent hi res to mail sigitasleiga@gmail.com

Feb 13 13 10:59 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

morningchild wrote:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8109/8471410779_1b18dc5f54_c.jpg

Nice work:)

Feb 13 13 11:11 pm Link

Retoucher

kabashok

Posts: 71

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

I can use in my portfolio

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6981/dsc0327kz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 18 13 11:10 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

kabashok wrote:
I can use in my portfolio

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6981/dsc0327kz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

use if you like it, skin look so blured smile

Feb 18 13 12:25 pm Link

Retoucher

kabashok

Posts: 71

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

xbe photographer wrote:
use if you like it, skin look so blured smile

overhauled, say that better?

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8554/dsc0327rh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 19 13 10:52 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

kabashok wrote:

overhauled, say that better?

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8554/dsc0327rh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this I like:)))
maybe you can sent to mail?
sigitasleiga@gmail.com

Feb 19 13 11:03 am Link

Retoucher

kabashok

Posts: 71

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

xbe photographer wrote:
this I like:)))
maybe you can sent to mail?
sigitasleiga@gmail.com

Thanks, sent

Feb 19 13 12:13 pm Link

Retoucher

iRetouch

Posts: 60

Noblesville, Indiana, US

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ds49b8.jpg

Here is try number 1.

Feb 19 13 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

iRetouch wrote:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ds49b8.jpg

Here is try number 1.

nice make up, but to much contrast and eyes is to dark:)

Feb 20 13 12:34 am Link

Retoucher

kabashok

Posts: 71

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

Here is another attempt

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5030/dsc0354ty.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 20 13 07:18 am Link

Retoucher

Colin Smith-Retoucher

Posts: 38

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi, have downloaded a few of your great shots to practice on, but am a newbie, and have not figured out how to upload at sizes on your thread.

My MM link is below:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130220/09/512507775d65f_m.jpg

Hopefully I can figure out how to do this.
In the meantime, if you wish to view the retouch, I would appreciate it. Is it possible to use on MM and my portfolio.

Thanks
Colin

Feb 20 13 09:33 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

Colin Smith-Retoucher wrote:
Hi, have downloaded a few of your great shots to practice on, but am a newbie, and have not figured out how to upload at sizes on your thread.

My MM link is below:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130220/09/512507775d65f_m.jpg

Hopefully I can figure out how to do this.
In the meantime, if you wish to view the retouch, I would appreciate it. Is it possible to use on MM and my portfolio.

Thanks
Colin

Skin look good,but all photo look is to orange hmm

Feb 20 13 10:26 am Link

Retoucher

LPretouching

Posts: 168

Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay

My try. I hope you like it. May I use it in my port?

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/5943/dsc0141ret.jpg

Feb 20 13 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

LPretouching wrote:
My try. I hope you like it. May I use it in my port?

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/5943/dsc0141ret.jpg

use if you like it

Feb 20 13 10:53 pm Link

Retoucher

Colin Smith-Retoucher

Posts: 38

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi
have revised image, and hopefully to your liking.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130221/02/5125fa26b92f9_m.jpg

If Ok, can I use in my port.
Thanks Colin

Feb 21 13 02:45 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

Colin Smith-Retoucher wrote:
Hi
have revised image, and hopefully to your liking.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130221/02/5125fa26b92f9_m.jpg

If Ok, can I use in my port.
Thanks Colin

yes you can,this retouch look better

Feb 21 13 04:23 am Link

Retoucher

kabashok

Posts: 71

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9006/dsc0408d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 21 13 11:46 am Link

Retoucher

Leonor Vicente

Posts: 131

Paris, Île-de-France, France

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3821/9366570940_24eabedf0c_b.jpg

My try.

Feb 21 13 12:40 pm Link

Retoucher

kabashok

Posts: 71

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3791/dsc0141qt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 21 13 03:09 pm Link