Retoucher

smatviichuk

Posts: 28

Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine

1. (preview)

http://i52.fastpic.ru/thumb/2013/0222/91/_2e792492f6e6f1835f621574772fb191.jpeg

2. May I use it?

Feb 22 13 04:24 am Link

Retoucher

NotoriousRetouch

Posts: 32

San Antonio, Texas, US

Here is my attempt. May I please use this in my port? If the model is on MM, may I please get her MM# so I can add her in the credits. Thanks smile


http://imageshack.us/a/img849/5676/retouchbeforeandafter24.jpg

Feb 22 13 01:48 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

kabashok wrote:
Here is another attempt

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5030/dsc0354ty.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice one smile

Feb 22 13 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

kabashok wrote:
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9006/dsc0408d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you can use it,not credit me:)

Feb 22 13 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

sjane wrote:
1. (preview)

http://i52.fastpic.ru/thumb/2013/0222/91/_2e792492f6e6f1835f621574772fb191.jpeg

2. May I use it?

Yes you can:)

Feb 22 13 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

NotoriousRetouch wrote:
Here is my attempt. May I please use this in my port? If the model is on MM, may I please get her MM# so I can add her in the credits. Thanks smile


http://imageshack.us/a/img849/5676/retouchbeforeandafter24.jpg

Nece work, no model not from MM, you can use:)

Feb 22 13 10:48 pm Link

Retoucher

NotoriousRetouch

Posts: 32

San Antonio, Texas, US

xbe photographer wrote:

NotoriousRetouch wrote:
Here is my attempt. May I please use this in my port? If the model is on MM, may I please get her MM# so I can add her in the credits. Thanks smile



Nece work, no model not from MM, you can use:)

Thank you smile

Feb 24 13 01:08 pm Link

Retoucher

Laurelle Retouch

Posts: 45

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

May I please use this on my personal facebook account with credits of course?

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/DSC_0014lollipoplighter---web_zpsee07e9ae.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/Ribbetcollage_zps2200a561.jpg

Feb 26 13 05:17 pm Link

Retoucher

tvandang retouching

Posts: 213

Sugar Land, Texas, US

thanks.

http://www.tvandang.com/ModelMayhem/MODELMAYHEM_DSC_9938.jpg

Feb 27 13 07:39 pm Link

Retoucher

LisaRice

Posts: 44

Rostov-na-Donu, Rostov, Russia

Please send me here these: 0014,0080.
thank you

Feb 28 13 07:08 am Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

kabashok wrote:
Here is another attempt

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5030/dsc0354ty.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice one:)

Mar 02 13 10:53 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

tvandang retouching wrote:
thanks.

http://www.tvandang.com/ModelMayhem/MODELMAYHEM_DSC_9938.jpg

use:)

Mar 02 13 10:54 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

Laurelle Retouch wrote:
May I please use this on my personal facebook account with credits of course?

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/DSC_0014lollipoplighter---web_zpsee07e9ae.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/etendtosmilex/Ribbetcollage_zps2200a561.jpg

sorry no in facebook,only your personol site or MM

Mar 02 13 10:55 pm Link

Photographer

xbe photographer

Posts: 167

Kaišiadorys, Kauno, Lithuania

LisaRice wrote:
Please send me here these: 0014,0080.
thank you

Whats your mail?

Mar 02 13 10:56 pm Link

Retoucher

Rim Khatib

Posts: 43

Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/716/lolipopm.jpg

May I use it outside MM?

Thank you

Mar 08 13 01:15 pm Link

Retoucher

Ash and O

Posts: 9

New York, New York, US

Thank you for your beautiful work! Here is my retouching! Could I use this on my website?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130306/12/5137a0e679e6c.jpg

Mar 13 13 03:57 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MakeupByVixen

Posts: 24

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

http://i45.tinypic.com/30u5xki.jpg

I know these are late in replies...but I gave it a go. Oh and If you want the high res pic, please send me a message. I'm getting rusty...need to get back into things. smile

Might have a few things more to touch up but not bad for not using my PS in weeeeks.

Mar 14 13 11:19 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MakeupByVixen

Posts: 24

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ngwvo9.png

The before and after. I have the full size image as well. I would love to use this on my retouch profile with your credit as well. smile ONLY if you like it though.

Mar 16 13 10:35 pm Link

Retoucher

PerfectPhotoPro

Posts: 4

Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland

Hi, this is my attempt - can I use it in my portfolio here and personal page?

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y412/perfectphotopro/greenEyes_zpscbef8746.jpg

Mar 20 13 05:05 am Link

Retoucher

Indre

Posts: 112

Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania

Hi, may I use image outside MM in personal website/portfolio?

http://imageshack.com/a/img571/6790/nyiq.jpg

Apr 15 13 06:30 am Link

Retoucher

Alexander Retouch

Posts: 21

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130416/06/516d5553a8be5.jpg
Thank you, may I use it in my portfolio?

Apr 16 13 06:53 am Link

Retoucher

retouchartis

Posts: 10

Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130325/08/51506b1e7f526.jpg

May 13 13 05:59 am Link

Retoucher

Krzysiek Szopinski

Posts: 3

Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland

Hi!

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3610/invm.jpg

There is my humble try. Can I use it outside the MM?

Regards smile

Jul 24 13 03:10 am Link

Retoucher

SecretTouch

Posts: 17

Peoria, Illinois, US

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zmhx0n.jpg

Jul 24 13 06:04 am Link

Retoucher

Viktoriya Golovach

Posts: 26

Minsk, Minsk, Belarus

Can I use for my portfolio?
https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AACu6TKQxCV1YYL3Mnu00VhMhSKb417vrTm52ZFPNj7lOQ/12/64208513/jpeg/32x32/3/_/1/2/2008_DSC_9973_%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80.jpg/v2Vxa4WXnTK9w6AiPTJ9vFFy3RAEh7j3iSgSkjLxSX0?size=1280x960

Aug 08 13 05:00 pm Link

Retoucher

Lau2art

Posts: 19

Valencia, Valencia, Spain

my try.

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/6365/hggl.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can use out of mm???

Aug 16 13 08:09 am Link