Forums > Critique > Insomnia late night reviews 4

Photographer

MiGel

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Peach Jones wrote:
Your work is that which raises the bar for everyone else. [...] Bravo!!

Thanks for the kind words!

Peach Jones wrote:
I particularly like how you creatively use the slender legs as angles to lead into your main subject or even help break up the artwork.

Never heard that before and never realized I do that (consciously). wink Thanks however!

Feb 12 13 07:38 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Francisco Castro wrote:

Can't sleep either. Go for it.

Good pop with your color and good versatility. I can tell right away that you have talent

Feb 12 13 10:05 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Suuuure, I've added some new stuff

Feb 12 13 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Bradley Hall wrote:
sure im in

You obviously like to shoot women......which I understand. but your quality is not very good and you have way too many shots

Feb 12 13 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Flash-Joerg wrote:
Yes, do you still have stamina :-). I will also look at yours

You have some amazing work!! FAbulous creativity, vision and quality. I wanna be you!!

Feb 12 13 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

The Dark Side wrote:
Still awake??

Good quality and toning. But your port seems a bit "stoic".....get something that really gives your port some POP

Feb 12 13 10:09 pm Link

Photographer

Brett Hunt

Washington Court House, Ohio, US

Still playing?

Feb 12 13 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

A L L A N A H III wrote:
need it!

I like what you have done. For 18 years of age you have some very nice work. However......I believe that you can do even more and better. The next 2 years will define you as a model. Will you take the next step and go to a higher level, and just stay "good"

Feb 12 13 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

NicoleNudes wrote:
Suuuure, I've added some new stuff

Not sure this is fair Nicole, because I think you already know what I think  :-)

However, I think your newer work speaks volumes that you may be the premier model on MM in using her curves and chest to get one WOW shot after another.

Feb 12 13 10:14 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Brett Hunt wrote:
Still playing?

Brett, I so much want to like your work, but you have faaaarrrr too much of it. It is like a HUGE ice cream sundea. About halfway through the thrill is gone and all you can think about is getting through it so it will be over.

Feb 12 13 10:16 pm Link

Model

TaylorHaze

Dallas, Texas, US

Could you let me know?

Feb 12 13 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

The Dark Side

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Peach Jones wrote:

Good quality and toning. But your port seems a bit "stoic".....get something that really gives your port some POP

I think you may have something there...thanks!!

Feb 13 13 08:08 am Link

Model

C A K E M I X

Louth, England, United Kingdom

Peach Jones wrote:

I like what you have done. For 18 years of age you have some very nice work. However......I believe that you can do even more and better. The next 2 years will define you as a model. Will you take the next step and go to a higher level, and just stay "good"

Thank you, I am working on doing much better in my modelling itself.

Feb 13 13 10:20 am Link

Model

MartaBrixton

London, England, United Kingdom

Peach Jones wrote:

You are the rare bread of model that has the ability to make every shot a WOW shot. With your beauty, eyes and .......um.......very healthy chest........almost every work can make us look twice. I only wish I could see a true art nude shoot with you, because I sincerely believe your body could be "show worthy". And this is one of my B/W favs on MM

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120518/08/4fb66fef2d0f2.jpg

Thank you, I didn't expect anything like this! I'm really glad you like my portfolio.
I would love to shoot nudes but I can't publish because of family reasons. They are definately NOT ok with my pictures now, if I go one step further they will be very upset.
Anyway, thank you so much for your kind critique smile

Feb 13 13 10:39 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

MartaBrixton wrote:

Thank you, I didn't expect anything like this! I'm really glad you like my portfolio.
I would love to shoot nudes but I can't publish because of family reasons. They are definately NOT ok with my pictures now, if I go one step further they will be very upset.
Anyway, thank you so much for your kind critique smile

I understand completely about the family thing. If you find a photog you can trust, one who won't publish photos you don't want to, then give the nude thing a try. I am doing that with a model in a few days. She is doing it for herself. And we have the agreement no nudes will ever be seen by anyone other that her and I.

Good luck!!

Feb 13 13 11:28 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

TaylorHaze wrote:
Could you let me know?

Taylor, I love your top row! It shows how amazing and gorgeous of a model you can be. But the rest of your port really drags it down. Stick with what you are good at........I think you do excellent at it

Feb 20 13 08:10 pm Link

Model

Kristin Howell

Morehead, Kentucky, US

I'm in!

Feb 20 13 09:44 pm Link

Model

Autumn Rose Brightly

Crowley, Texas, US

Would love your thoughts now that you are (at least I hope) happily rested smile

Feb 21 13 05:36 am Link

Model

Leela Murray

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

would love to know....

Feb 21 13 06:04 am Link