Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Why are beautiful women so elusive?

Photographer

Damon Banner

Hayward, California, US

Jules NYC wrote:
Men is one letter shy of mean

and women is one letter removed of omen. 

lady is one letter removed from lad and lay and ald. 

You can't spell computer without cum.

Feb 13 13 04:31 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Jules NYC wrote:
I think this behavior is so selfish.
Plus if anyone is disinterested after a 'chase' which is usually the case, that's just immaturity.
After the string along, it stings:)

DivaEroticus wrote:
Attractive men can do the same thing.  I knew a man who was/is attractive, successful, intelligent, creative...he chased me, strung me along terribly, and then BAM!  Nothing.  WTF?

I'm not beautiful by any stretch, but I'm certainly worth the effort.

I actually have this happen regularly.

They gain your trust over a period of a few months, get you to start opening up to them, and letting them into your life, then one day just .... disappear.

You might get a few phone calls still, spaced further and further apart. Maybe even a mercy-fuck or two, if you're lucky.

I think it's a power thing, honestly.

Feb 13 13 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

Dannielle Levan

New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada

London Fog wrote:
...evasive, and secretive?

And, no I'm going to cite any examples, just answer the question...please?

Because we can afford to be selective.

Feb 13 13 04:40 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Damon Banner wrote:

and women is one letter removed of omen. 

lady is one letter removed from lad and lay and ald. 

You can't spell computer without cum.

lol

Feb 13 13 04:46 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

Jules NYC wrote:
Plus if anyone is disinterested after a 'chase' which is usually the case, that's just immaturity.

They gain your trust over a period of a few months, get you to start opening up to them, and letting them into your life, then one day just .... disappear.

You might get a few phone calls still, spaced further and further apart. Maybe even a mercy-fuck or two, if you're lucky.

sad

The worst!

Feb 13 13 04:47 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Cynna Stylz MUA

New York, New York, US

Toto Photo wrote:
When they are evasive, elusive and secretive, it helps them avoid stupid men.

+1
   it help to weed out the idiots, creeps, weirdos and the men that think I deserve to speak to them.

Feb 13 13 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

London Fog

London, England, United Kingdom

Cynna Stylz MUA wrote:

+1
   it help to weed out the idiots, creeps, weirdos and the men that think I deserve to speak to them.

What about the tall, slim, well mannered, well educated, well to do guys...how do they fare?

Feb 13 13 05:05 pm Link

Model

Big A-Larger Than Life

The Woodlands, Texas, US

London Fog wrote:

What about the tall, slim, well mannered, well educated, well to do guys...how do they fare?

Depends on how many birds shat on the acacia trees that season.

Feb 13 13 05:14 pm Link

Model

Umair Riaz

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Big A-Larger Than Life wrote:

Depends on how many birds shat on the acacia trees that season.

LMAO!

Welcome back Big-A! Don't you ever run off again like that!

Feb 13 13 05:18 pm Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

Jules NYC wrote:

:nodding:  A power thing, yes.

Feb 13 13 05:53 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

P I X I E wrote:

Right. And women aren't?

Women are more manipulative about it.
Or try to be

Feb 13 13 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

Ben Hinman

Westwood, California, US

Jules NYC wrote:
Women are more manipulative about it.
Or try to be

as much as women hate to be objectified, they're often the ones responsible for it. without a perceived value, pussy is just pussy and dick is just dick. once you put a price on it, regardless of how high, its still objectifying, and you'd be surprised how many women try and use the "price" of their pussy to get stuff. objectification only sucks for the girls who don't feel valued enough and the men who get manipulated.
(and i guess anyone who doesn't like treating dating like economics)

so why are women so elusive? ...its good for business.

Feb 13 13 09:26 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Ben Hinman wrote:
as much as women hate to be objectified, they're often the ones responsible for it. without a perceived value, pussy is just pussy and dick is just dick. once you put a price on it, regardless of how high, its still objectifying, and you'd be surprised how many women try and use the "price" of their pussy to get stuff. objectification only sucks for the girls who don't feel valued enough and the men who get manipulated.

why are women so elusive? ...its good for business.

Just like Tom Leykis says, "Water seeks its own level."

Most women seek the attention of men and play a variety of petty games with each other to get it. That kind of behavior turns me off.

I wouldn't reduce it to sexuality and only so as each woman has their own criterion for feeling wanted and fulfilled in this world.

If you're just talking about manipulators...

Listen to this:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gMsuNZm1 … MsuNZm18oE

Tom cracks me up.

Feb 13 13 09:34 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

This isn't really rocket science at all. The women that are elusive have different reasons. One size doesn't fit all aka generalizing. I don't know if the o.p. question is based on his own experience, if so, the question that should apply here is, why are the type of women that he's attracted to are elusive? Same applies to men that are not interested.

Mayhaps the women that he's into have the same perception of him that he does about Beyonce. Not a joke at all. It might be a lack of physical attraction. Or it could be a personality conflict. Food for thought.

Feb 14 13 08:39 am Link

Photographer

DEP E510

Miramar, Florida, US

Ben Hinman wrote:

(and i guess anyone who doesn't like treating dating like economics)

so why are women so elusive? ...its good for business.

people seek complex answers to simple questions.

women are only elusive to men they don't want.

women will chase men they want with no shame or hesitation.

everybody does not know this by now?

Feb 14 13 08:43 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

DEP E510 wrote:

True. But only to a degree. Seeing that we as male and female have different personalities, it's not a black n white point.

Some that are into a guy, may not approach or chase because they may be shy or intimidated. Same applies to men.

Not every male and female are chasers. Even the with the ones that they want.

Feb 14 13 08:58 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

DEP E510 wrote:

This is not true, at least not for me.  Of course, I'm not the "beautiful" that this thread is about, but I like playing hard to get, even if I AM easy.  I don't chase men that I want, but I have no shame...just hesitation.

Feb 14 13 09:59 am Link

Photographer

DEP E510

Miramar, Florida, US

Ray Charles said a while ago, that while women may be reserved and disinterested around average men, they totally change around celebrities.

Only celebrities get to observe the true aggressive sexual nature of women...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_n5vFLy_gPv8/S8KgQMCxe9I/AAAAAAAAAUk/DF6yC8TpF9M/s1600/beatles+hysteria.jpg

Feb 14 13 11:20 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

San Pedro, California, US

DEP E510 wrote:
Ray Charles said a while ago, that while women may be reserved and disinterested around average men, they totally change around celebrities.

That's a crock of BS.

Feb 14 13 11:26 am Link

Photographer

DEP E510

Miramar, Florida, US

Andialu wrote:
That's a crock of BS.

maybe you have proof that women act the same with average men as they do celebrities?

maybe you should actually research musicians/ other celebrities and their lives before you write...

if you think the average man is ever greeted by any woman with the same emotion with which the fans pictured above greet rock stars...

whatever, man

Feb 14 13 11:30 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

DEP E510 wrote:

maybe you have proof that women act the same with average men as they do celebrities?

maybe you should actually research musicians/ other celebrities and their lives before you write...

if you think the average man is ever greeted by any woman with the same emotion with which the fans pictured above greet rock stars...

whatever, man

Whatever, man? lol

Why would I need to research celebrities? I've seen women behave sexually aggressive while not around celebrities. Or are you talking about going into hysterics? That's no the same as being sexually aggressive.

Feb 14 13 11:34 am Link

Photographer

DEP E510

Miramar, Florida, US

Andialu wrote:
Whatever, man? lol

Why would I need to research celebrities? I've seen women behave sexually aggressive while not around celebrities. Or are you talking about going into hysterics? That's no the same as being sexually aggressive.

actually it is the epitome of sexual aggression when women have to be held back by security guards from pouncing on a man...

Feb 14 13 11:36 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

DEP E510 wrote:

actually it is the epitome of sexual aggression when women have to be held back by security guards from pouncing on a man...

Whatever, Freud. wink

Feb 14 13 11:38 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

DEP E510 wrote:

whatever, man

Here was your point. "Only celebrities get to observe the true aggressive sexual nature of women..."

My man, you don't have to be a celeb. to experience this.

Feb 14 13 11:46 am Link

Photographer

DEP E510

Miramar, Florida, US

Legacys 7 wrote:

Here was your point. "Only celebrities get to observe the true aggressive sexual nature of women..."

My man, you don't have to be a celeb. to experience this.

I did not want to get too explicit on this forum.

What Ray Charles was talking about was the fact that women would have sex with every member of the band, and the roadies, just to get a chance to MEET the star of the band.

What Ray Charles spoke of was the fact that demure women in society, would engage in massive orgies just meet musicians.

And that is just Ray Charles...

Feb 14 13 11:55 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

DEP E510 wrote:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_n5vFLy_gPv8/S8KgQMCxe9I/AAAAAAAAAUk/DF6yC8TpF9M/s1600/beatles+hysteria.jpg

Every guy has the potential to be more than average, most just never dare to be the man they could be.

You don't have to be rich and famous to be a man.

Feb 14 13 11:57 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

DEP E510 wrote:
I did not want to get too explicit on this forum.

What Ray Charles was talking about was the fact that women would have sex with every member of the band, and the roadies, just to get a chance to MEET the star of the band.

What Ray Charles spoke of was the fact that demure women in society, would engage in massive orgies just meet musicians.

And that is just Ray Charles...

That's not new, news. Regarding Ray Charles, I'm aware of his story too. That's always been the case when you're a celeb. But you're still missing the point regarding sexually aggressive women. Again, you don't have to be well known to get that type of woman. I can give my own experience (But I won't). And I'm not a celeb. The problem with a lot of men is, they make things more complicated than what they are. They make women in general these mysterious creatures where you have to do some type of ritual or be God like to get laid. Yeah with some you do. But then is it really worth it? Only you the individual can determine if it is. Also, not every woman is a undercover sex freak or sexually aggressive. Same applies to men.

Feb 14 13 12:17 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Legacys 7 wrote:

That's not new, news. Regarding Ray Charles, I'm aware of his story too. That's always been the case when you're a celeb. But you're still missing the point regarding sexually aggressive women. Again, you don't have to be well known to get that type of woman. I can give my own experience (But I won't). And I'm not a celeb. The problem with a lot of men is, they make things more complicated than what they are. They make women in general these mysterious creatures where you have to do some type of ritual or be God like to get laid. Yeah with some you do. But then is it really worth it? Only you the individual can determine if it is. Also, not every woman is a undercover sex freak or sexually aggressive. Same applies to men.

The basic needs and behavioral patterns of a woman are no more complex or simplistic than a man's. Women and men are just wired a little different and perceive the world through a different perspective.

Some men have an innate gift to read women - one that has really nothing to do with stardom and great wealth - but all men have the ability to learn how to read women. That applies vice versa, too. Men and their needs confuse the hell out of many women who try to cope by emasculating them and making them more feminine.

Feb 14 13 12:45 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Russian Katarina wrote:
The basic needs and behavioral patterns of a woman are no more complex or simplistic than a man's. Women and men are just wired a little different and perceive the world through a different perspective.

Some men have an innate gift to read women - one that has really nothing to do with stardom and great wealth - but all men have the ability to learn how to read women. That applies vice versa, too. Men and their needs confuse the hell out of many women who try to cope by emasculating them and making them more feminine.

Exactly. I'll also add, many women also confuse by what a man needs because they generalize them as the same. The stereo typical male. I hear it all the time. The reality goes back to my earlier point, we as individuals are different. Different personalities. I've seen the man's man, the sensitive man etc. Same applies to female.

Feb 14 13 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

In Balance Photography wrote:
Maybe your definition of beautiful is wrong.

I agree.

Feb 14 13 09:23 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Jules NYC wrote:
Just like Tom Leykis says, "Water seeks its own level."

Most women seek the attention of men and play a variety of petty games with each other to get it. That kind of behavior turns me off.

I wouldn't reduce it to sexuality and only so as each woman has their own criterion for feeling wanted and fulfilled in this world.

If you're just talking about manipulators...

Listen to this:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gMsuNZm1 … MsuNZm18oE

Tom cracks me up.

I'm a big Leykis fan.

He also said that all women have an expiration date, men are with the woman that they can afford, and the more beautiful a woman is, the lower her self esteem is.

Among other things.

He wouldn't recommend wasting time with aloof or elusive women, or ones that want "the thrill of the chase"... There are far too many beautiful women around that are not.

Feb 14 13 09:27 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I'm kind of like George Michael... excluding the whole park bathroom fiasco thing...!
big_smile
Almost all of my BESTEST friends are gorgeous.
They open up to me, I open up to them.  We play together, shoot together, party together... I am so lucky.
AND, my Sig-niff is a lovely as they get... And one of the warmest people I know (everyone she deals with says this exact thing.).

Again:  I am so lucky... And I know it.

IMO:  It's not beautiful women that are elusive... It's people in general, reacting to a foreign or uncomfortable situation.
Maybe that's the root of the question you should be asking.

smile

Feb 14 13 09:54 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Misty R H wrote:
Actually the point I was making was that appreciating substance more than looks has more to do with maturing tastes rather than declining looks.

There is a difference between the way things should be, and the way things are.

Generally, as a woman gets older, she has fewer opportunities to be elusive.

It's not politically correct, but it's reality.

Feb 14 13 09:55 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Poses wrote:
Image K, I'm sitting here right now with a jar of mayo and a spoon, chowing down. The reason women get fat and unattractive as they age? To spite you.

Someone sounds butthurt. Anger will age you prematurely.

Feb 14 13 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Wynd Mulysa wrote:

Yep.
You just inspired me to eat a tub of [soy] icecream and get more face tats in honor of Image K's ideas.

I recommend Ben and Jerry's New York chocolate blast. The one with the almonds in it.

Feb 14 13 10:03 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Image K wrote:
I'm a big Leykis fan.

He also said that all women have an expiration date, men are with the woman that they can afford, and the more beautiful a woman is, the lower her self esteem is.

Among other things.

He wouldn't recommend wasting time with aloof or elusive women, or ones that want "the thrill of the chase"... There are far too many beautiful women around that are not.

This thread cracks me up.
Famous people are just people.
Musicians are cool but I'm around them all the time so big deal.

As for Tom, I've listened to almost everything he's recorded.

As for expiration dates, lol oh yes.
I'm past 30 so I'm past mine.
lol

I've written Tom a couple times and he responded nicely.

He's quite entertaining and just to say...
Women that rely on their looks sure stamp their feet when they don't get what they want.

I guess that's when they have something to prove by overestimating their intelligence or putting down beautiful women.

lol

Here's a goodie

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=EDzyAZrk … DzyAZrkSqg

www.blowmeuptom.com

Take me out with a bong-hit, no cough

Feb 14 13 10:14 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Portland, Oregon, US

London Fog wrote:
...evasive, and secretive?

And, no I'm going to cite any examples, just answer the question...please?

maybe you're actually hitting on male transvestites.

Feb 14 13 11:34 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Patchouli Nyx wrote:
maybe you're actually hitting on male transvestites.

No he's not.
Arun is a good guy and likes women.
Even his portfolio is full of good looking women that don't look anything like men.

As for the trannies, there's plenty of them on dating sites. The good looking men get hit on by them all the time.

Feb 15 13 06:26 am Link