Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > It's my weekend now biznatches.

Model

Senator Awesomepants

Greenville, Indiana, US

If you are in the area and wanted to work with my pierced cheeks let me know.

XD

Actually I came here to brag about my tip for a guineapig piece last sunday. I made 100 dollars on a guinea pig piece from a tip! big_smile JOY!

Also I'm here to complain that I should have asked that guy out earlier. Because he is now dating someone(since the month and a half since I last saw him before this) and damnit I liked him so much and was just weirded out by the age difference(25-33) like him. Apparently he was about to ask me out but then he found his girl. *sad/oh well* I guess I just never find anyone easily or at all. XD You know.

Feb 12 13 12:56 am Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Senator Awesomepants wrote:
If you are in the area and wanted to work with my pierced cheeks let me know.

XD

Actually I came here to brag about my tip for a guineapig piece last sunday. I made 100 dollars on a guinea pig piece from a tip! big_smile JOY!

Also I'm here to complain that I should have asked that guy out earlier. Because he is now dating someone(since the month and a half since I last saw him before this) and damnit I liked him so much and was just weirded out by the age difference(25-33) like him. Apparently he was about to ask me out but then he found his girl. *sad/oh well* I guess I just never find anyone easily or at all. XD You know.

Age is merely a number. When one of you is 80 the other will be 72 and it won't fucking matter. What's important is where you are in life. Are you on the same page with jobs, kids, finances? Or is one of you ready for all that and the other still in college party mode?

...wishin' I was in Indiana so I could put those cute piercings to good use in a few photos!

Feb 13 13 08:36 pm Link

Model

Sha-Lynne

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Holy shit...I'm going to have a weekend since I took off Sunday and Monday is a holiday!  It's like Christmas for Jews!

Feb 14 13 01:57 am Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

...Actually I came here to brag about my tip for a guineapig piece last sunday. I made 100 dollars on a guinea pig piece from a tip! big_smile JOY!...

Is that code?

Feb 14 13 10:52 am Link

Photographer

Minx & Fox

Palm Springs, California, US

...Actually I came here to brag about my tip for a guineapig piece last sunday. I made 100 dollars on a guinea pig piece from a tip! big_smile JOY!...

Toto Photo wrote:
Is that code?

Richard Gere would know.

Feb 16 13 11:40 am Link