Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > do girls actually like it when a guy sends......

Photographer

Luke Ryan Photography

Posts: 580

Santa Monica, California, US

Do girls actually like it when a guy sends her a naked picture or video of himself ?

It seems that all guys are doing it and it seems that many of them are getting some action with the girl so it makes me wonder.

Feb 17 13 06:08 pm Link

Model

J Jessica

Posts: 2337

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, US

No.
If he did that without me knowing him, I'd believe he was bad to the bone.
yikes
B-b-b-buh-buh-buh bad.

Feb 17 13 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

Burlap Rats

Posts: 18959

Riverside, California, US

I would giggle uncontrollably if my guy sent a nekkid picture to me.

Feb 17 13 06:34 pm Link

Model

E e v a

Posts: 1724

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I never preferred just the random dick picture.

My husband will send me stuff, but it's more due to him being deployed then it being the normal.

Feb 17 13 06:34 pm Link

Model

Cait Chan

Posts: 6272

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I have two questions:

How do you know so many guys aee doing it?

How do you know the outcome of these pictures? lol

Feb 17 13 08:05 pm Link

Model

Miss Redrose

Posts: 901

Portland, Oregon, US

Luke Ryan Photography wrote:
Do girls actually like it when a guy sends her a naked picture or video of himself ?

It seems that all guys are doing it and it seems that many of them are getting some action with the girl so it makes me wonder.

If it's a guy that I just started talking to through text it would give me a bad first impression. If it was someone I've been dating for awhile that is just adding some "spice" to the relationship then I would be all for it.

Feb 17 13 08:23 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I only like that kind of stuff if I'm already sexually involved with the person, and we've been together long enough to be VERY comfortable with each other.

I do not just want to open a text message on my phone one day, and find a random dick picture from someone with whom I've had one or two acceptable dates.

If that ever happened, I probably would just never call the person again.

It's kind of disrespectful actually.

Feb 17 13 08:26 pm Link

Model

angel emily

Posts: 1020

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Luke Ryan Photography wrote:
Do girls actually like it when a guy sends her a naked picture or video of himself ?

If it's a guy I'm dating, yes.

If it's some random dude, no.

Feb 17 13 08:26 pm Link

Model

T A Y L O R

Posts: 2977

Austin, Texas, US

Luke Ryan Photography wrote:
Do girls actually like it when a guy sends her a naked picture or video of himself ?

It seems that all guys are doing it and it seems that many of them are getting some action with the girl so it makes me wonder.

Well I can't speak on behalf of my entire gender, but if you're asking for personal opinions then the answer is that it depends. I disagree with the "all guys are doing it" statement, but it can be both sexy and stupid. I tend to not like guys who are incredibly buff, and in my experience the ones who seem keen to show off their naked/half naked body are the ones who are incredibly buff. I also don't find "sexy" what a lot of of my female peers do.

Feb 17 13 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

B R U N E S C I

Posts: 25319

Bath, England, United Kingdom

Koryn Locke wrote:
It's kind of disrespectful actually.

Only "kind of"? big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U





Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

Feb 17 13 08:47 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

T A Y L O R  wrote:
I also don't find "sexy" what a lot of of my female peers do.

Me either. Going out dancing in shoes that are impractical to dance in, then teetering around awkwardly in 7 stilettos, looking stiff, goofy, and uncomfortable...it's just silly.

Wearing sneakers and loose pants you can actually dance in, so you look good while moving, is a million times sexier than over-dressed women who go out "dancing," but move really poorly because their outfits won't allow them to move.


The only thing less sexy is all the aforementioned stuff, plus being really drunk.

Feb 17 13 08:49 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:

Only "kind of"? big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U





Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

Lmao!

Feb 17 13 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

GH-Photography

Posts: 9421

Jacksonville, Florida, US

From what I have witnessed everything about "what a girl likes and doesn't" varies greatly depending on the hotness of the guy.

Feb 17 13 08:51 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

Greg Holt Photography wrote:
From what I has witnessed everything about "what a girl likes and doesn't" varies greatly depending on the hotness of the guy.

Believe me, goodlooking men don't get away with everything because they're cute.

The only difference?
Calling him an ass to being a creep perhaps.
Both are the same.

Feb 17 13 08:55 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:

Only "kind of"? big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U





Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

lol

I've had that happen before too. That's the best way to never hear from a woman again. Like, ever.

You want to run someone off? Pull your dick out of your pants for no apparent reason.

Feb 17 13 08:55 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

lol

I've had that happen before too. That's the best way to never hear from a woman again. Like, ever.

You want to run someone off? Pull your dick out of your pants for no apparent reason.

Details!

How?
Where?
Why?

lol

Feb 17 13 08:56 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35327

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

e m i l y wrote:

If it's a guy I'm dating, yes.

If it's some random dude, no.

+1

Feb 17 13 08:57 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36719

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Jules NYC wrote:
Details!

How?
Where?
Why?

lol

He said, "You ever seen one of these?" and just pulled it out.

I was so surprised I didn't really know how to respond. I just stood there, with what I'm sure was a very perplexed look on my face.

It wasn't like we were talking about sex. We were talking about his job, which was database stuff. He was really nice and clean and normal-seeming.

When the surprise finally passed, I said something to the extent of, "Yes, I believe the first time I saw a penis was in kindergarten, when a little boy in my class peed on a tree outside. I have subsequently seen a variety of penises, in a variety of circumstances."

We never spoke again.

When someone takes me by surprise, I generally say something that comes out sort of cold, intellectual, and overly-verbose.

Feb 17 13 09:01 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

He said, "You ever seen one of these?" and just pulled it out.

I was so surprised I didn't really know how to respond. I just stood there, with what I'm sure was a very perplexed look on my face.

It wasn't like we were talking about sex. We were talking about his job, which was database stuff. He was really nice and clean and normal-seeming.

When the surprise finally passed, I said something to the extent of, "Yes, I believe the first time I saw a penis was in kindergarten, when a little boy in my class peed on a tree outside."

We never spoke again.

OMG

lol

Thank you for answering that...I just can't believe that!

Feb 17 13 09:03 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5976653312/h4841220A/

Feb 17 13 09:07 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Posts: 1027

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

No...I personally really don't.

When I tried a dating site I would get all kinds of guys who would chat with me on the site, and then when we exchanged numbers...the first thing they'd send would be a pic of their dick.  Like they were just dying to show someone their dick. 

I'd see a text, and expect a head shot or something, and then BLAM a dick is on my screen.  Seemed really douchy to me.

Feb 17 13 09:13 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

La Lana  wrote:
No...I personally really don't.

When I tried a dating site I would get all kinds of guys who would chat with me on the site, and then when we exchanged numbers...the first thing they'd send would be a pic of their dick.  Like they were just dying to show someone their dick. 

I'd see a text, and expect a head shot or something, and then BLAM a dick is on my screen.  Seemed really douchy to me.

Isn't courtship lovely?

Feb 17 13 09:15 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Welch

Posts: 271

Richmond, Virginia, US

Lol this thread.

Feb 17 13 09:18 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Posts: 1027

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

Jules NYC wrote:

Isn't courtship lovely?

Definitely...the dic pick is as classic as suggesting we just meet up at a bar and get drunk.  Forget the picking a lady up, and taking her out...lets just go get trashed and hump after.

Feb 17 13 09:20 pm Link

Photographer

BlueMoonPics

Posts: 4437

New York, New York, US

La Lana  wrote:

Definitely...the dic pick is as classic as suggesting we just meet up at a bar and get drunk.  Forget the picking a lady up, and taking her out...lets just go get trashed and hump after.

Always worked for me. big_smile

No one gets to see mine.  Not nobody, not nohow! mad

Feb 17 13 09:23 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

La Lana  wrote:

Definitely...the dic pick is as classic as suggesting we just meet up at a bar and get drunk.  Forget the picking a lady up, and taking her out...lets just go get trashed and hump after.

Crazy, isn't it?
I think men are just getting away with way too much these days.
It's as if they didn't learn respect from their Mom.

Feb 17 13 09:24 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Posts: 1027

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

Jules NYC wrote:

Crazy, isn't it?
I think men are just getting away with way too much these days.
It's as if they didn't learn respect from their Mom.

That and women don't respect themselves...it's hard to get a guy to take you out on a nice date when there are so many other women throwing their vaginas in their face.

Feb 17 13 09:26 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3861

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

If we're not together and I don't ask for one - don't send it to me, I don't want random dick pictures.

However, if we're dating and I ask you to send me one, you will not see me complaining.

Feb 17 13 09:29 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Posts: 8612

Berkeley, California, US

Luke Ryan Photography wrote:
Do girls actually like it when a guy sends her a naked picture or video of himself ?

It seems that all guys are doing it and it seems that many of them are getting some action with the girl so it makes me wonder.

Um..
Maybe if we're already dating?

Otherwise, hell no.

Feb 17 13 09:29 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

La Lana  wrote:

That and women don't respect themselves...it's hard to get a guy to take you out on a nice date when there are so many other women throwing their vaginas in their face.

You crack me up
lol

...and you are exactly right.

Feb 17 13 09:33 pm Link

Photographer

Eastfist

Posts: 3544

Green Bay, Wisconsin, US

Check out fetlife: works wonders for the homies there. LOL

Feb 17 13 09:35 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

I don't even like looking at my own dick..
I could not fathom forcing someone else to look at it by taking a pic of it and sending it via text or whatnot against their will
hmm

Feb 17 13 09:35 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Posts: 8612

Berkeley, California, US

also...
i thought this was about naked photos, not dick photos.  when i hear "naked photos" i think of more of the body pictured.  i don't really want dick close-ups from anyone ever.

Feb 17 13 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

Wynd Mulysa wrote:
also...
i thought this was about naked photos, not dick photos.  when i hear "naked photos" i think of more of the body pictured.  i don't really want dick close-ups from anyone ever.

Got like 5 or 6 the 1 week I had a model as my default on FB yikes
Back to a pic of myself...

Feb 17 13 09:38 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3861

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Chris Rifkin wrote:

Got like 5 or 6 the 1 week I had a model as my default on FB yikes
Back to a pic of myself...

It's because sending a random dick picture over fb will obviously make the girl want to jump their bones.

Dur.

Feb 17 13 09:42 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16247

New York, New York, US

NicoleNudes wrote:
If we're not together and I don't ask for one - don't send it to me, I don't want random dick pictures.

However, if we're dating and I ask you to send me one, you will not see me complaining.

This.

Feb 17 13 09:43 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Posts: 1027

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

Wynd Mulysa wrote:
also...
i thought this was about naked photos, not dick photos.  when i hear "naked photos" i think of more of the body pictured.  i don't really want dick close-ups from anyone ever.

Or close ups of their sweaty man swamp ass!!!

Feb 17 13 09:44 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Posts: 8612

Berkeley, California, US

NicoleNudes wrote:

It's because sending a random dick picture over fb will obviously make the girl want to jump their bones.

Dur.

Maybe it's like responding to castings on MM.
The more people you message, the more likely you are to hear back favorably from someone.

Except when it's pictures of your dick, you are an asshole.

Feb 17 13 09:44 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Posts: 8612

Berkeley, California, US

La Lana  wrote:

Or close ups of their sweaty man swamp ass!!!

Oh gosh someone has actually done this?  Like, not as a joke?

Feb 17 13 09:45 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Posts: 1027

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

Wynd Mulysa wrote:

Oh gosh someone has actually done this?  Like, not as a joke?

It wasn't super super close up, but one time I posted a pic of a naked back side of a man to my FB, it was an artistic type of photo, and that man's butt was crafted by the gods...but overall it was a cool pic...

So then some guy on there who has tried to date me but it's been a no go sent me a pic of his backside....not trying to be funny...like his flabby arse in some random self taken shot was the same thing....

Some people just don't understand art.

Feb 17 13 09:50 pm Link