guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

i will have new ones soon

Feb 24 13 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32255

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

borat

me too, very zen snow.
sad
I suck

Feb 24 13 04:37 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

scrymettet wrote:
borat

me too, very zen snow.
sad
I suck

Put you in a daze?

Feb 24 13 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32255

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Koryn Locke wrote:

Put you in a daze?

nah, I am use to it.

Feb 24 13 04:48 pm Link

Model

Kitty LaRose

Posts: 12715

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

borat

Feb 24 13 05:39 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

It was a lot of fun.

Feb 24 13 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

SPierce Photography

Posts: 19791

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

borat Glad to see you're having a good time and shooting again too!

Feb 24 13 06:11 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

SPierce Photography wrote:
borat Glad to see you're having a good time and shooting again too!

Thanks. This was only 20 minutes away, so it was an easy trip.

I officially quit at the animal shelter. I enjoyed volunteering there, but I have too much to do now, and not enough time to do it in. I'm trying to figure out how to make the most of the time I have available to me. I find that by Sunday, I'm generally exhausted, so having to get up early that ONE day I have free, kills. It fucking kills; I can't do it anymore.

Your new avatar girl is really pretty.

Feb 24 13 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Posts: 11042

Sun City, California, US

*paces about*

*checks watch*

*refreshes browser*

sad

*paces some more*

Feb 24 13 09:46 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Vintagevista wrote:
*paces about*

*checks watch*

*refreshes browser*

sad

*paces some more*

You might be pacing for awhile, because I just did the shoot yesterday! It's going to be probably a week, or longer, until I get images back! lol

Feb 25 13 09:35 am Link

Photographer

SPierce Photography

Posts: 19791

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
Thanks. This was only 20 minutes away, so it was an easy trip.

I officially quit at the animal shelter. I enjoyed volunteering there, but I have too much to do now, and not enough time to do it in. I'm trying to figure out how to make the most of the time I have available to me. I find that by Sunday, I'm generally exhausted, so having to get up early that ONE day I have free, kills. It fucking kills; I can't do it anymore.

Your new avatar girl is really pretty.

I don't blame ya! Especially if you're getting busy, its best to take a break  for a bit! Spend some "you" time!

and thanks. We'll be shooting again soon, i can't wait! shes got great eyes. I'm assuming you'll let me know when you're open, and able to come this way?

Feb 25 13 09:58 am Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Posts: 11042

Sun City, California, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

You might be pacing for awhile, because I just did the shoot yesterday! It's going to be probably a week, or longer, until I get images back! lol

*checks watch* - *again*

"Is it next week yet?"

big_smile

Feb 25 13 10:06 am Link

Photographer

MMDesign

Posts: 18647

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
You might be pacing for awhile, because I just did the shoot yesterday! It's going to be probably a week, or longer, until I get images back! lol

Yeah, it would take me that long just to get the film developed. That said, you should swing by on your way to Florida, then it's a straight shot down to Alabama and the Tog Monster.

Feb 25 13 03:10 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Posts: 13379

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
You might be pacing for awhile, because I just did the shoot yesterday! It's going to be probably a week, or longer, until I get images back! lol

you need to frequent other fora more, apparently you're not supposed to leave the shoot unless you get a DVD with all the photos edited.  That way you can pick the ones you like and  upload them right away to us instead of making us wait weeks tongue

Feb 25 13 07:28 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Zebadiah _MI wrote:

you need to frequent other fora more, apparently you're not supposed to leave the shoot unless you get a DVD with all the photos edited.  That way you can pick the ones you like and  upload them right away to us instead of making us wait weeks tongue

Oh, I was unaware that I should be so entitled, selfish and demanding.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'll have to work on that next time.

Feb 26 13 11:21 am Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Posts: 11042

Sun City, California, US

and... Listed

Feb 26 13 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Posts: 13379

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
Oh, I was unaware that I should be so entitled, selfish and demanding.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'll have to work on that next time.

Yes, I understand that's the only way to ever achieve true fame and success smile

Feb 26 13 04:49 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Zebadiah _MI wrote:

Yes, I understand that's the only way to ever achieve true fame and success smile

Well you know, other people will never think you're worth their money if you don't believe you're worth their money. That means you just really have to act like a high maintenance bitch all the time to let everyone know how confident you are in your own skills and general wonderfulness.

Feb 26 13 07:19 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Posts: 13379

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
Well you know, other people will never think you're worth their money if you don't believe you're worth their money. That means you just really have to act like a high maintenance bitch princess all the time to let everyone know how confident you are in your own skills and general wonderfulness.

Fixed it for you tongue

Feb 26 13 09:51 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

You know what I've noticed? Since I started posting mostly PG-rated stuff, only people who are already my homies, comment on my images. Lol.

I'm officially irrelevant!

Feb 27 13 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

SPierce Photography

Posts: 19791

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
You know what I've noticed? Since I started posting mostly PG-rated stuff, only people who are already my homies, comment on my images. Lol.

I'm officially irrelevant!

Welcome to the club- and imean that in a good way big_smile

Feb 27 13 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

In Balance Photography

Posts: 3372

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
You know what I've noticed? Since I started posting mostly PG-rated stuff, only people who are already my homies, comment on my images. Lol.

I'm officially irrelevant!

Not to your homies!

Feb 27 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Posts: 13379

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
You know what I've noticed? Since I started posting mostly PG-rated stuff, only people who are already my homies, comment on my images. Lol.

I'm officially irrelevant!

but hey, you have  homies!

Feb 27 13 08:12 pm Link