Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The Either/Or Game

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21387

Orlando, Florida, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

wide angle

King of The Hill or The Simpsons?

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrtttttttt  .  .  .  wink

Bullwinkle, or Rocky  .  .  .

SOS

Sep 23 13 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

sospix wrote:

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrtttttttt  .  .  .  wink

Bullwinkle, or Rocky  .  .  .

SOS

Bullwinkle.

Deep Sea Fishing or Safari hunt?

Sep 23 13 09:09 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21387

Orlando, Florida, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Bullwinkle.

Deep Sea Fishing or Safari hunt?

Deep sea fishin'  .  .  .  I git seasick bouncin' around on safari  .  .  .  wink

Catchin' a 125lb tarpon, or a 500lb marlin  .  .  .

SOS

Sep 23 13 09:11 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

sospix wrote:

Deep sea fishin'  .  .  .  I git seasick bouncin' around on safari  .  .  .  wink

Catchin' a 125lb tarpon, or a 500lb marlin  .  .  .

SOS

I'm sure the marlin would be much more fun to haul in.

Lost in a cave or lost in Chicago?

Sep 23 13 09:16 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

I'm sure the marlin would be much more fun to haul in.

Lost in a cave or lost in Chicago?

Lost in Chicago

eating hamster food or fish food?

Sep 23 13 09:38 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

Lost in Chicago

eating hamster food or fish food?

I'd rather eat the fish or the hamster. But between the two choices hamster food unless the fish food was another fish.

Eat a live octopus or monkey brains?

Sep 24 13 12:36 am Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

I'd rather eat the fish or the hamster. But between the two choices hamster food unless the fish food was another fish.

Eat a live octopus or monkey brains?

I can cook the monkey brains, right?  OK, monkey brains, then.  I'd sautee 'em in butter, with salt, pepper, garlic and curry powder, and pour over basmati rice.  That should make anything taste good.

One hundred lashes, or a year in prison?

Sep 24 13 07:53 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

I can cook the monkey brains, right?  OK, monkey brains, then.  I'd sautee 'em in butter, with salt, pepper, garlic and curry powder, and pour over basmati rice.  That should make anything taste good.

One hundred lashes, or a year in prison?

The lashes?
Dating someone who is immature or someone boring?

Sep 24 13 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21387

Orlando, Florida, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

The lashes?
Dating someone who is immature or someone boring?

Immature, do they havta actually talk  .  .  .  wink

As an expansion on the above question, Miley Cyrus, or Hillary Clinton  .  .  .

SOS

Sep 24 13 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

sospix wrote:

Immature, do they havta actually talk  .  .  .  wink

As an expansion on the above question, Miley Cyrus, or Hillary Clinton  .  .  .

SOS

Bill Clinton had to go extra-curricular to get his blowjobs.  That counts against Hillary...so, I'll take Miley.

Walk a tightrope 50 feet up, without a net, or run a marathon without taking any drinks of water.

Sep 24 13 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Gamma Photography

Posts: 231

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Marathon - I have at least a slim chance of surviving

Mountain Bike or Road Bike?

Sep 24 13 02:47 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Gamma Photography wrote:
Marathon - I have at least a slim chance of surviving

Mountain Bike or Road Bike?

Mountain Bike.

Hand to hand combat with Attila the Hun or Hannibal from Carthage?

Sep 24 13 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Mountain Bike.

Hand to hand combat with Attila the Hun or Hannibal from Carthage?

Is that as opposed to Hannibal from East St. Louis?  JK

Tough choice; both tough guys.  But I seem to remember that Attila was a badass personally, from a family of badasses, whereas Hannibal was more a great general.  So, I'll take Hannibal.

Fight the Nazis during WWII, or fight the North Koreans during the Korean War?

Sep 24 13 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

Is that as opposed to Hannibal from East St. Louis?  JK

Tough choice; both tough guys.  But I seem to remember that Attila was a badass personally, from a family of badasses, whereas Hannibal was more a great general.  So, I'll take Hannibal.

Fight the Nazis during WWII, or fight the North Koreans during the Korean War?

I'll take on the Nazis. At least we won that war and don't still have a DMZ with our satellites trained on Germany's nuclear facilities because we feel threatened.

Ray Charles or Ray Lewis?

Sep 24 13 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Marc Damon wrote:

I'll take on the Nazis. At least we won that war and don't still have a DMZ with our satellites trained on Germany's nuclear facilities because we feel threatened.

Ray Charles or Ray Lewis?

Ray Charles

"Charles in Charge" or "Who's the Boss"?

Sep 24 13 06:06 pm Link

Photographer

Gamma Photography

Posts: 231

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Who's the Boss

Judith Light or Alyssa Milano?

Sep 24 13 06:24 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

Gamma Photography wrote:
Who's the Boss

Judith Light or Alyssa Milano?

Alyssa Milano


having someone diss your work or have them tell everyone you copied all their ideas?

Sep 24 13 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

Alyssa Milano


having someone diss your work or have them tell everyone you copied all their ideas?

Diss it all they like.

Have popular work or have work ahead of it's time?

Sep 25 13 01:43 am Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Diss it all they like.

Have popular work or have work ahead of it's time?

Have work ahead of its time.

To learn a language, Rosetta Stone, or 3 X 5 flash cards?

Sep 25 13 02:08 am Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

Have work ahead of its time.

To learn a language, Rosetta Stone, or 3 X 5 flash cards?

Already have Rosetta Stone, I was never good at flash cards unless they had boobies on them. lol

Boiled crawfish or fried fog legs?

Sep 25 13 02:19 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21387

Orlando, Florida, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Already have Rosetta Stone, I was never good at flash cards unless they had boobies on them. lol

Boiled crawfish or fried fog legs?

Gimme somma dem crawdads  .  .  .  wink

Justin Wilson, or Paul Prudhomme a cookin' 'em  .  .  .

SOS

Sep 25 13 08:57 am Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

sospix wrote:
Gimme somma dem crawdads  .  .  .  wink

Justin Wilson, or Paul Prudhomme a cookin' 'em  .  .  .

SOS

Ah, Justin Wilson.
A shoot in your worst genre or work with a pain in the azz photographer/model/mua/hs/wardobe stylist in your favorite genre?

Sep 25 13 11:43 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16228

New York, New York, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Ah, Justin Wilson.
A shoot in your worst genre or work with a pain in the azz photographer/model/mua/hs/wardobe stylist in your favorite genre?

Work with the asshole and get the better product.  I only have to deal with their bullshit for one day, right?

Re: Music
Doing it live or finessing it in the studio?

Sep 25 13 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Jules NYC wrote:

Work with the asshole and get the better product.  I only have to deal with their bullshit for one day, right?

Re: Music
Doing it live or finessing it in the studio?

Sure we will go with that since I didn't specify.

I have only performed live, but I think I would rather get it perfect in a studio.

Lots of so so fans or a few really great fans?

Sep 25 13 04:06 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:
Sure we will go with that since I didn't specify.

I have only performed live, but I think I would rather get it perfect in a studio.

Lots of so so fans or a few really great fans?

few really great fans

having a herniated disc or shin splints?

Sep 25 13 04:17 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

few really great fans

having a herniated disc or shin splints?

Neither. But if I have to, I'll go with the shin splints.

Miss Buxley of Beetle Bailey or Rose in her biker chick role?

Sep 25 13 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Marc Damon wrote:

Neither. But if I have to, I'll go with the shin splints.

Miss Buxley of Beetle Bailey or Rose in her biker chick role?

I agree back problems suck. I know.

Miss Buxely.

Have your very own stalker or be accused of being a stalker?

Sep 25 13 05:57 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

I agree back problems suck. I know.

Miss Buxely.

Have your very own stalker or be accused of being a stalker?

have my own stalker

going to dinner with Larry David or with Joss Whedon?

Sep 25 13 08:08 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

have my own stalker

going to dinner with Larry David or with Joss Whedon?

Ummm, I'm going to go with Joss.

Your going to be stranded on a deserted island, which one of these three items do you take, compose, knife, or waterproof flaslight?

Sep 26 13 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Ummm, I'm going to go with Joss.

Your going to be stranded on a deserted island, which one of these three items do you take, compose, knife, or waterproof flaslight?

Knife.  It will come in handy for helping to break into cocoanuts for the milk, for fishing, building a shelter, and maybe for warding off pirates.  smile

Would you rather have easy homework and hard tests, or hard homework and easy tests?

Sep 27 13 03:27 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21387

Orlando, Florida, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

Knife.  It will come in handy for helping to break into cocoanuts for the milk, for fishing, building a shelter, and maybe for warding off pirates.  smile

Would you rather have easy homework and hard tests, or hard homework and easy tests?

Easy homework, and hard tests  .  .  .  takes up less time  .  .  .  wink

Jeff Spicoli, or John Blutarsky as your "study partner"  .  .  .

SOS

Sep 27 13 09:05 am Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

sospix wrote:

Easy homework, and hard tests  .  .  .  takes up less time  .  .  .  wink

Jeff Spicoli, or John Blutarsky as your "study partner"  .  .  .

SOS

LOL.  Spicoli.  Hey, Dudes!  Let's party!

Eat casually in the kitchen, or elegantly in the dining room.

Sep 27 13 02:12 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

sospix wrote:
Easy homework, and hard tests  .  .  .  takes up less time  .  .  .  wink

Jeff Spicoli, or John Blutarsky as your "study partner"  .  .  .

SOS

Sep 27 13 02:12 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

LOL.  Spicoli.  Hey, Dudes!  Let's party!

Eat casually in the kitchen, or elegantly in the dining room.

the kitchen

Victoria Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood.

Sep 27 13 02:28 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

the kitchen

Victoria Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood.

Vikki's if I plan on taking her home to Mama.
Freddie's for everyone else.
wink

Apple or PC?

Sep 27 13 03:35 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

Marc Damon wrote:

Vikki's if I plan on taking her home to Mama.
Freddie's for everyone else.
wink

Apple or PC?

ideally a mac

breaking up with someone via text or in front of a bunch of people

Sep 27 13 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:

ideally a mac

breaking up with someone via text or in front of a bunch of people

Usually, I'd say person-to-person is better, but if it's in front of other people, then I'd rather do it by text.

Be a great SO to your SO, but be unhappy yourself, or be happy in the relationship but make your SO unhappy.

Sep 27 13 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3019

Tyler, Texas, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

Usually, I'd say person-to-person is better, but if it's in front of other people, then I'd rather do it by text.

Be a great SO to your SO, but be unhappy yourself, or be happy in the relationship but make your SO unhappy.

Honestly, I don't think there can be a real answer to this. If you aren't happy how can you expect to make your SO happy unless they don't love you. So, what would be the point? But for the sake of the game I'll go with being happy myself.
Sweaters. Turtleneck or no?

Sep 27 13 10:58 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Alannah Jones Styling

Posts: 1110

Long Beach, California, US

MesmerEyes Photography wrote:

Honestly, I don't think there can be a real answer to this. If you aren't happy how can you expect to make your SO happy unless they don't love you. So, what would be the point? But for the sake of the game I'll go with being happy myself.
Sweaters. Turtleneck or no?

turtlenecks are in this season.

accidentally sending nudes to your boss or walking in on your boss taking a nude selfie?

Sep 28 13 12:50 am Link

Model

Haruka Salt

Posts: 129

Los Angeles, California, US

Alannah Jones Styling wrote:
accidentally sending nudes to your boss or walking in on your boss taking a nude selfie?

Walking in on your boss taking a nude selfie. At least I'm not the one that looks unprofessional in that instance tongue.

Sleeping in or waking up early?

Sep 28 13 01:02 am Link