Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Nikon D600 kit NIB and Canon 7D barely used

Photographer

Amanda Stevens

Posts: 492

New York, New York, US

First Camera: Used Canon 7D with Grip (no lens) - Canon cleaned and checked it at Imaging USA and checked shutter count and it's under 11k...I have the paper work showing this. I can provide original boxes, original strap which was never used, one battery, charger, manual, and more comfortable strap if interested. New goes for about $1600...make me an offer...this camera was kept as a back up and barely ever touched.

Second Camera: Nikon D600 with 24-85 BRAND NEW in box never taken out...kit goes for $2500 ... I can throw in a couple SD cards too to sweeten the deal...asking $2300 for that as it's never been touched.

Would prefer to deal locally to the NYC area with cash but if a credit card is needed I would need to charge an extra fee as I'll be charged one.

Mar 07 13 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

Amanda Stevens

Posts: 492

New York, New York, US

Bump

Mar 11 13 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

D-Fotograf

Posts: 54

Frankfurt, Hassia, Germany

Amanda Stevens wrote:
First Camera: Used Canon 7D with Grip (no lens) - Canon cleaned and checked it at Imaging USA and checked shutter count and it's under 11k...I have the paper work showing this. I can provide original boxes, original strap which was never used, one battery, charger, manual, and more comfortable strap if interested. New goes for about $1600...make me an offer...this camera was kept as a back up and barely ever touched.

Second Camera: Nikon D600 with 24-85 BRAND NEW in box never taken out...kit goes for $2500 ... I can throw in a couple SD cards too to sweeten the deal...asking $2300 for that as it's never been touched.

Would prefer to deal locally to the NYC area with cash but if a credit card is needed I would need to charge an extra fee as I'll be charged one.

um... you do know that COSTCO has this same offer new for 1998.- ??

Mar 14 13 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Posts: 3326

Germantown, Maryland, US

D-Fotograf wrote:
um... you do know that COSTCO has this same offer new for 1998.- ??

And you posting that is against the forum rules.

"- No responding with a post on where to get an item/service cheaper. "

Mar 14 13 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

Amanda Stevens

Posts: 492

New York, New York, US

They're also known with Nikon to sell imported llamas which Nikon WILL NOT send back to you if you happen to have something go wrong and need it serviced.

Mar 14 13 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Chicchowmein

Posts: 14486

Palm Beach, Florida, US

Red Sky Photography wrote:

And you posting that is against the forum rules.

"- No responding with a post on where to get an item/service cheaper. "

It's also against the rules to post make me an offer

Seller must post price or thread will be locked.

Good luck

Mar 20 13 03:11 pm Link

Photographer

Amanda Stevens

Posts: 492

New York, New York, US

Chicchowmein wrote:

It's also against the rules to post make me an offer

Seller must post price or thread will be locked.

Good luck

I did post price. $2300

Mar 21 13 08:03 am Link

Filmmaker

AOP Studios

Posts: 3545

Los Angeles, California, US

About to get a 7D for $720 this weekend used. Could use a second...take $720 also?

Mar 21 13 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Posts: 4603

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Mar 21 13 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

Amanda Stevens

Posts: 492

New York, New York, US

AOP Studios wrote:
About to get a 7D for $720 this weekend used. Could use a second...take $720 also?

absolutely not...I'm including the grip and this camera is barely used and was recently cleaned and checked by Canon with paperwork to show that.

Mar 22 13 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

Amanda Stevens

Posts: 492

New York, New York, US

Canon 7D sold

D600 kit still available

May 07 13 07:59 pm Link