Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Hooters girls unskilled in baseball, but who cares

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

Mar 20 13 02:16 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

As long as she would let their balls go to fourth base, none of the guys that are making fun of her for being a ditzy blonde would complain about her baseball skills.

Guys are easy.

Mar 20 13 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64209

New York, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
As long as she would let their balls go to fourth base, none of the guys that are making fun of her for being a ditzy blonde would complain about her baseball skills.

Guys are easy.

We're pigs.  We're dogs.  We're pig-dogs.  No insult to pigs or dogs intended.

Mar 20 13 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Posts: 33594

Los Angeles, California, US

I'm holding out for 5th base.

big_smile

Mar 20 13 02:52 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

The Space Cowboy wrote:
I'm holding out for 5th base.

big_smile

Don't take too many of those blue pills, I hear a permanent erection can be very painful.

Mar 20 13 03:56 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
Don't take too many of those blue pills, I hear a permanent erection can be very painful.

That's because you don't find out how deep the hole goes if you take the blue pill.

http://www.chasinglilly.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/neo_whoa_11.png

Mar 20 13 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32973

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
Don't take too many of those blue pills, I hear a permanent erection can be very painful.

If I have an erection for more than 2 hours....
Forget calling the doctor, I'm calling everyone in my address book and bragging

Mar 20 13 04:58 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Lumatic wrote:

That's because you don't find out how deep the hole goes if you take the blue pill.

http://www.chasinglilly.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/neo_whoa_11.png

http://www.outridersearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Go-Deeper-Inception-Movie.jpg

Mar 20 13 05:16 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Carl Roberts wrote:

If I have an erection for more than 2 hours....
Forget calling the doctor, I'm calling everyone in my address book and bragging

They have cell reception in the afterlife?

Mar 20 13 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
http://www.outridersearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Go-Deeper-Inception-Movie.jpg

Deeper and Deeper

Mar 20 13 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

They have cell reception in the afterlife?

Yeah, but it's terrible.  They're still on TrinityG.

Mar 20 13 06:01 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Lumatic wrote:

Yeah, but it's terrible.  They're still on TrinityG.

Don't complain, I didn't even have a stationary telephone until I was 22.

Mar 20 13 06:02 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Lumatic wrote:

Deeper and Deeper

That is SF2 for you.

But a stay in the MM soapbox feels more like this.

Mar 20 13 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
That is SF2 for you.

But a stay in the MM soapbox feels more like this.

Actually, more often than not, SB threads feel more like this.  Or, perhaps, this.

Mar 20 13 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

Don't complain, I didn't even have a stationary telephone until I was 22.

Heh.  This actually makes me miss rotary dialers.

Oh, my random mind.

Mar 20 13 06:33 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Lumatic wrote:

Actually, more often than not, SB threads feel more like this.  Or, perhaps, this.

The soapbox actually reminds me of the mudder's town in Firefly. It's...muddy.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/bugchicklv2/HeroCanton.jpg

Mar 20 13 07:05 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

The soapbox actually reminds me of the mudder's town in Firefly. It's...muddy.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/bugchicklv2/HeroCanton.jpg

lol

And about as dogmatic!

I laughed my ass off through most of that episode.  Baldwin was great.

"Uh, Jayne?"
"Yeah, Mal."
"You got any light to shed on this development?"
"No, Mal."

Mar 20 13 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Aaaand now the Firefly theme song is on autoplay in my head.  >.

Mar 20 13 09:02 pm Link