guide forum

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Two Pears Studio wrote:
This is why I love you. There is an innocence and wisdom going on in you. You are a bundle of duality. "Patience is a virtue" is a saying for a reason. I want to squeeze you and hold you and tell you it will all be okay. I want to find this man and tell him to find you and satisfy your heart... for now. As my guess is that you would out grow him pretty soon.

His non response is not about you. It is about him... it could be he is busy... his email was hacked... he lost his keys... he is scared of commitment,.. what ever... but it is not about you. The moment you get that it will all work out in the end... you will be able to see it is not over... because it hasn't worked out yet.

I am very cuddle-able, being 5 feet tall and all. Sort of just comes with the territory. Short people are real adorable.

He did respond last night finally. He had been working on sexy science stuff that smart people work on, for their totally awesome, and incredibly hot science  type jobs. We're going to see a movie next weekend, to get tickets to the Bad Art Museum. I'm all giddy, like a little girl.

I have always wanted a scientist of my very own, to feed and snuggle, and iron their button-down shirts.

He is younger than me, by six years. He is already fairly advanced in his career and intellect, as per what I've observed so far. I almost never meet people who can challenge me intellectually, so as for me outgrowing him - yeah, it's possible; I outgrew my ex-husband. Considering how talking with him challenges my mind, probably not for a LONG time. I've definitely lived more, and done far more "outrageous" things than he has, and taken more risks, but intellectually, he is years ahead of me.

Mar 25 13 07:45 am Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

I am very cuddle-able, being 5 feet tall and all. Sort of just comes with the territory. Short people are real adorable.

He did respond last night finally. He had been working on sexy science stuff that smart people work on, for their totally awesome, and incredibly hot science  type jobs. We're going to see a movie next weekend, to get tickets to the Bad Art Museum. I'm all giddy, like a little girl.

I have always wanted a scientist of my very own, to feed and snuggle, and iron their button-down shirts.

He is younger than me, by six years. He is already fairly advanced in his career and intellect, as per what I've observed so far. I almost never meet people who can challenge me intellectually, so as for me outgrowing him - yeah, it's possible; I outgrew my ex-husband. Considering how talking with him challenges my mind, probably not for a LONG time. I've definitely lived more, and done far more "outrageous" things than he has, and taken more risks, but intellectually, he is years ahead of me.

Sounds like manna.  I wish you enough.

Mar 25 13 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Spring Valley, California, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

borat

Mar 25 13 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

OMG you iron, you're the perfect woman.

Congratulations!  See, aren't you glad you listened to the internet?

tongue

Mar 25 13 05:43 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Zebadiah _MI wrote:
OMG you iron, you're the perfect woman.

Congratulations!  See, aren't you glad you listened to the internet?

tongue

I don't iron my own clothes, but I will iron all kinds of pretty scientist shirts!

The internet is very smart.

Mar 25 13 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Koryn Locke wrote:
The internet is very smart.

:scratches head:

Mar 25 13 06:22 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

scrymettet wrote:

:scratches head:

lol

Mar 25 13 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

Wicked Photos

New York, New York, US

you changed your name to something not what it use to be and i didnt know until i saw your pictures then i am like "ah ha.. it's ms shiva".

Mar 26 13 04:28 pm Link

Model

Amadea T

Columbus, Ohio, US

< has two words for you.

Sugar.

Daddy.

Mar 26 13 08:32 pm Link

Photographer

Burlap Rats

Riverside, California, US

Eurocat wrote:
< has two words for you.

Sugar.

Daddy.

borat

Mar 26 13 09:22 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Eurocat wrote:
< has two words for you.

Sugar.

Daddy.

I think I'm all set with that. Lol

Mar 27 13 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

my first girlfriend told my dad i wasn't aggressive enough. i'm bad at reading signals so i'd rather have the girl drive. once i feel comfortable that they really are into me (for that week at least. lol) then i gain confidence.

try to live life without regrets. if you would regret pursuing this then pursue it. finding out he's gay (or whatever) is better than always wondering.

Mar 27 13 03:44 pm Link