Forums > General Industry > Looking for connections.

Model

William John Abrams

Euclid, Ohio, US

I'm not looking for a hand out I'm simply looking to better myself pick some people's brains and just talk. I know you guys are in here it's finding you all the experienced photographers agency approved and published photographers all the scouts and just models that have made money and both that know the industry. My goal to gain trust,respect and gain exposure. I have to much competitive juice from my sports back ground not to succeed I know some people but I want to know more! If im on this site I want to find away to use every feature to my benefit. Just looking to better myself if anyone has some useful info or can help me or more importantly wants to help me I'm willing to take everything I can get and listen.

Mar 23 13 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

William John Abrams wrote:
I'm not looking for a hand out I'm simply looking to better myself pick some people's brains and just talk

...primarily with cool and beautiful girls, eh? wink wink wink

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=885369

Mar 23 13 04:52 pm Link

Model

William John Abrams

Euclid, Ohio, US

Lol obviously I didn't write that, last time I leave MM open on my phone, my friends aren't the brightest, and I don't know how to delete it

Mar 23 13 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

LA StarShooter

Los Angeles, California, US

You state on your profile that you have had interest from an agency in NY. What kind of interest and what is the agency?  Male modelling is even tougher than female modelling in terms of pay and competitiveness. I think you need some photos that appeal to agencies. Find a good agency, the nearest elite, and write to them and ask them to recommend a photographer. Hopefully, they will help you. If you have to pay, it's worth in your case. You need full-length and it's good to have shots that reveal your physique, which should be rather awesome considering your athletic history of training?

Mar 23 13 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Swank Photography

Key West, Florida, US

William John Abrams wrote:
I'm not looking for a hand out I'm simply looking to better myself pick some people's brains and just talk. I know you guys are in here it's finding you all the experienced photographers agency approved and published photographers all the scouts and just models that have made money and both that know the industry. My goal to gain trust,respect and gain exposure. I have to much competitive juice from my sports back ground not to succeed I know some people but I want to know more! If im on this site I want to find away to use every feature to my benefit. Just looking to better myself if anyone has some useful info or can help me or more importantly wants to help me I'm willing to take everything I can get and listen.

Go to meet and greets in your area: http://www.modelmayhem.com/t.php?forum_id=12

Mar 23 13 07:53 pm Link