Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > on my way to shoot noodz

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

And I think I won't be able to get off at my station due to the short platforms and long carriages.. I should try and make my way to the back but then I'd have to walk between carriages while the train is moving. Why wouldn't they just make all the platforms the same freaking size. Dumbbums.

Mar 24 13 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17693

Spring Valley, California, US

When I was in high school we considered it gauche to ride in the subway cars instead of between them.

/kids these days

Mar 24 13 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32741

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Mary Thomson wrote:
And I think I won't be able to get off at my station due to the short platforms and long carriages.. I should try and make my way to the back but then I'd have to walk between carriages while the train is moving. Why wouldn't they just make all the platforms the same freaking size. Dumbbums.

don't get hurt,you silly

Mar 24 13 03:09 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Lawrence Guy wrote:
When I was in high school we considered it gauche to ride in the subway cars instead of between them.

/kids these days

I don't even know what gauche means, kids these days indeed!

Mar 24 13 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17693

Spring Valley, California, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
I don't even know what gauche means, kids these days indeed!

1 a : lacking social experience or grace; also : not tactful : crude

Mar 24 13 03:28 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Well I tried to move to the last carriage and failed miserably. Greated by a locked door and no where to go. Hopefully my station will have a regular sized platform and all will be well. Twenty minutes remaining!

Mar 24 13 03:34 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Lawrence Guy wrote:

1 a : lacking social experience or grace; also : not tactful : crude

I learn something new everyday!

Mar 24 13 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17693

Spring Valley, California, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
Well I tried to move to the last carriage and failed miserably. Greated by a locked door and no where to go. Hopefully my station will have a regular sized platform and all will be well. Twenty minutes remaining!

You can always move back one car at a time each time the train makes a stop. Maybe even move back two cars in one swoop if you're bold.

Mar 24 13 03:37 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Knowing my luck I'll get off and won't have time to get back on. I probably should try though.

Mar 24 13 03:44 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17693

Spring Valley, California, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
Knowing my luck I'll get off and won't have time to get back on. I probably should try though.

The key is to not do it when the platform is crowded.

Mar 24 13 03:46 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Lawrence Guy wrote:

The key is to not do it when the platform is crowded.

You're a key. My station is the next one. Excited excited excited.

Mar 24 13 03:49 pm Link

guide forum

Photographer

Robb Mann

Posts: 10972

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Mary Thomson wrote:

I learn something new everyday!

Same here! Ive never seens newds spelled noodz!

Mar 24 13 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23470

Los Angeles, California, US

Robb Mann wrote:
Same here! Ive never seens newds spelled noodz!

You both spelled knyood incorrectly.

Mar 24 13 03:57 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2258

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Mary Thomson wrote:
And I think I won't be able to get off at my station

why not? forget to bring your vibrator? (i know, i should be ashamed of myself.)

Mar 24 13 04:09 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).

Mar 24 13 09:39 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Posts: 9620

Santa Barbara, California, US

Hmm, most newd models wear clothes to and from the photoshoot, so I see your predicament  tongue

Mar 24 13 09:49 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).

How do you feel about the experience?

(No, I'm not talking about the train ride)

Mar 24 13 10:29 pm Link

guide forum

Photographer

-JAY-

Posts: 6729

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).

/waiting already

Mar 24 13 11:04 pm Link

guide forum

Photographer

-JAY-

Posts: 6729

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
Finished! Now I'm on the train heading home again. Woohoo! Now to play the waiting game, hopefully I'll get images back within ten days (her estimate).

/waiting already

Mar 24 13 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

Posts: 15867

New York, New York, US

using modelmayhem in public is risky

Mar 24 13 11:15 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

DougBPhoto wrote:

How do you feel about the experience?

(No, I'm not talking about the train ride)

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Mar 25 13 03:29 am Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Posts: 17413

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Mary Thomson wrote:

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Was this your first nude shoot?  I'm glad you had a positive experience! big_smile

Mar 25 13 04:31 am Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Wow, she made you a sandwich too...  she's really raising the bar for the rest of us now!!

Just curious, what is cold for you, about 30c ?  wink

I'm sure they will be wonderful, and I'm glad you had a really good experience.

Mar 25 13 08:50 am Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Posts: 7726

Monterey, California, US

Mary Thomson wrote:

She was super lovely and made an awesome sandwich. Studio was kinda cold. Excited for the pictures wink

Heck! For a sandwich, I'd do noodz myself! tongue

Mar 25 13 03:03 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

DougBPhoto wrote:

Wow, she made you a sandwich too...  she's really raising the bar for the rest of us now!!

Just curious, what is cold for you, about 30c ?  wink

I'm sure they will be wonderful, and I'm glad you had a really good experience.

Anything less than 25 C requires a blanky and complaining.

Mar 25 13 10:13 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Jim Ball wrote:

Was this your first nude shoot?  I'm glad you had a positive experience! big_smile

It was my first planned one, and the first one that I plan on actually using images from. You'll all know when they're up cause I'll have changed my name on here haha

Mar 25 13 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:

Anything less than 25 C requires a blanky and complaining.

I guess that means that if you're coming to Oregon, it will need to be between July 10 and July 20.

Mar 25 13 10:31 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

^^^ you only have ten days of nice?

Mar 25 13 10:33 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
You'll all know when they're up cause I'll have changed my name on here haha

You *might* want a new account, because even though you change your name, everywhere you were quoted this name will still appear AND appear forever in google/yahoo searches (along with the name/avatar for the new name)

Mar 25 13 10:33 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

DougBPhoto wrote:

You *might* want a new account, because even though you change your name, everywhere you were quoted this name will still appear AND appear forever in google/yahoo searches (along with the name/avatar for the new name)

Can you have more than one account linked to the same email address?

Mar 25 13 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
Can you have more than one account linked to the same email address?

I don't believe so, however, you could set up a second email and have that automatically forward to your main email address.

For login though, you'd need to remember which email = which acct.

If you use a full-fledged computer (instead of ipad) sometimes you can use 2 different browsers and be logged into both accts at the same time, for example... IE for one and Firefox for the other.

Oh, and for me, nice is days = around 20C...  we can hit 30ish as early as May, but historically mid/late July to late-August are our warmest temps.

Mar 25 13 10:39 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

DougBPhoto wrote:

I don't believe so, however, you could set up a second email and have that automatically forward to your main email address.

For login though, you'd need to remember which email = which acct.

If you use a full-fledged computer (instead of ipad) sometimes you can use 2 different browsers and be logged into both accts at the same time, for example... IE for one and Firefox for the other.

Oh, and for me, nice is days around 20C...  we can hit 30ish as early as May, but historically mid/late July to late-August are our warmest temps.

That's such a bother. Oh well, such is life smile

Cold weather sucks. Unless I can't be bothered to shave my legs, then its okay.

Mar 25 13 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
That's such a bother. Oh well, such is life smile

Cold weather sucks. Unless I can't be bothered to shave my legs, then its okay.

Whatever makes you happy, but many of us here don't consider it cold... although once get after 4th of July over 30C is more common, and we do get some over 35C.

For perspective, we're farther North than Hobart is located South of the equator, in fact, I did not realize, that Portland at above 45N is actually equal to parts of Maine.

I think it is best if I don't tell you our water/ocean temps.  yikes

Mar 25 13 10:53 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

DougBPhoto wrote:

Whatever makes you happy, but many of us here don't consider it cold... although once get after 4th of July over 30C is more common, and we do get some over 35C.

For perspective, we're farther North than Hobart is located South of the equator, in fact, I did not realize, that Portland at above 45N is actually equal to parts of Maine.

I think it is best I don't tell you our water/ocean temps.  yikes

My oven isn't working and I don't have a microwave. I just want my cheese to melt.

Mar 25 13 10:56 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
My oven isn't working and I don't have a microwave. I just want my cheese to melt.

Hmmm... hair drier, curling iron, or clothes iron wink

(just don't apply the clothes iron directly to food)  tongue

Mar 25 13 10:57 pm Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

DougBPhoto wrote:

Hmmm... hair drier, curling iron, or clothes iron wink

(just don't apply the clothes iron directly to food)  tongue

Clever, clever, clever. I've heard of using a straightener to cook bacon before.

Mar 25 13 11:02 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39048

Portland, Oregon, US

Mary Thomson wrote:
Clever, clever, clever. I've heard of using a straightener to cook bacon before.

Ohhh, I like that, and imagine how wonderful your hair would smell after... yummm

Mar 25 13 11:10 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Posts: 17413

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Mary Thomson wrote:

That's such a bother. Oh well, such is life smile

Cold weather sucks. Unless I can't be bothered to shave my legs, then its okay.

Well, I used to date a gal who never shaved her legs.  She could wear shorts all winter! tongue

Mar 26 13 04:35 am Link

Model

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

Posts: 1294

Čaġčarān, Ġawr, Afghanistan

Jim Ball wrote:

Well, I used to date a gal who never shaved her legs.  She could wear shorts all winter! tongue

Don't make me gag on my subway!

Mar 26 13 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Posts: 38374

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I'm disappointed with the lack of tits in this thread!

Mar 26 13 07:06 pm Link