Forums > Critique > Would I work with you as a Model/Photographer?

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Depending on your portfolio would I work with you?

Photographers, would I work with you as a model? (here are some self-portraits http://erlinda.ca/personal/#6

Models, would I work with you as a photographer? (You can view my work here http://erlinda.ca/ or here http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/773058/viewall

I won't be nice but I will be fair big_smile

Let the party begin xox

here is a recent photo of myself
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530962_10200916431898712_1470687214_n.jpg

Mar 27 13 12:44 pm Link

Model

Axioma

Posts: 6792

Gent, East Flanders, Belgium

yay party

Mar 27 13 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

juliarabkin

Posts: 570

Rochester, New York, US

my modeling portfolio:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2918197

Mar 27 13 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 38534

Portland, Oregon, US

I'm in for a party!!!



When it comes to the idea of working together, I'll be honest and say that there is only one acceptable answer, which is YES.  tongue


Fortunately for you, there are a few thousand miles that make it so you don't need to make an actual decision, LOL.  smile

My portfolio really does not matter, because it would improve the instant you were in it.

Mar 27 13 01:36 pm Link

Model

Jessica Model

Posts: 46

London, England, United Kingdom

Me smile

Mar 27 13 01:52 pm Link

Model

Cole Morrison

Posts: 3958

Portland, Oregon, US

I like your photography. And your face. I would do either! But, how about me as a model?

Mar 27 13 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Axioma wrote:
yay party

I'd work with you as a llama and as a photographer.... You are one HOT babe wink *drool*

Mar 27 13 01:59 pm Link

Model

Apostolos

Posts: 18

London, England, United Kingdom

I'll play! smile

Mar 27 13 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

juliarabkin wrote:
my modeling portfolio:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2918197

Though you are 29 years old, you really do look your age. Which isn't the greatest thing when it comes to modelling.

I don't like any of your photos in your portfolio but one, which is this one
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130123/10/51002f4f856da_m.jpg

You look like you are 18 the rest you look your age or older hmm

I wouldn't work with you

Mar 27 13 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

DougBPhoto wrote:
I'm in for a party!!!



When it comes to the idea of working together, I'll be honest and say that there is only one acceptable answer, which is YES.  tongue


Fortunately for you, there are a few thousand miles that make it so you don't need to make an actual decision, LOL.  smile

My portfolio really does not matter, because it would improve the instant you were in it.

Wow, way to sweeten me up. tongue

This is your only best photo in your portfolio
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30031010

Which makes me worried that I might not get great photos for my modelling portfolio cause your work doesn't have much consistency. I wouldn't work with you hmm

Mar 27 13 02:06 pm Link

Model

Courtney L Cameron

Posts: 72

Greenville, South Carolina, US

Would you?

Mar 27 13 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

B R U N E S C I

Posts: 25319

Bath, England, United Kingdom

You know you'd have to get naked because everybody does around here...

Except me of course! big_smile

The upside? I don't model.

Mar 27 13 02:10 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

Posts: 4058

New York, New York, US

Still churning my port over from old me to new me....what do you say at this point/since you saw it last ? smile

Mar 27 13 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Jessica Henderson wrote:
Me smile

Nice face but too much heavy make-up... Makes we wonder if you have bad skin or something....

One thing photographers hate is bad skin on a model.

My answer is no, I wouldn't work with you

work with a photographer that can do some natural looking photos. smile

Mar 27 13 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

Rudy Joggerst

Posts: 396

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I'd like to know, thank you

Mar 27 13 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

Azimuth Arts

Posts: 1490

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'd be curious for your response.  I've not had much time to shoot and improve my portfolio in the past few months, and if I recall correctly you gave me an average review in a past critique thread.

I would love the chance to shoot with you, I think you are a great model and I love your photography so I know I'd learn something from the experience.  I just hope you feel you might get something out of it too.

Mar 27 13 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Cole Morrison wrote:
I like your photography. And your face. I would do either! But, how about me as a model?

Your portfolio is not up to par with what I usually look for when I shoot a model but your look has me hooked and I'd shoot yeah so I could give you some sick photos and have you in my book.

So yes I would work with you.... Be more selective with the photographers you work with. I know you are getting paid to model but try to work with some wicked photographers for TF smile

Mar 27 13 02:19 pm Link

Model

Maruschke

Posts: 543

Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand

I would love to know big_smile

Mar 27 13 02:19 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Apostolos G wrote:
I'll play! smile

Τι κάνεις? (I lived in greece till I was 8 and my mom lives in athens

You have such pretty lips.

I don't shoot with guys much, which is weird cause they are a blast to work with.

Love this photo of you. WOW
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130314/21/5142a8bc79439_m.jpg

Yes, I'd work with you for sure as a photographer smile

Mar 27 13 02:25 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Courtney  L Cameron wrote:
Would you?

Pretty girl, but I don't see much else... Don't get any kind of feeling when I look at your portfolio but just a "Meh, pretty girl"

No I wouldn't work with you.

Mar 27 13 02:28 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:
You know you'd have to get naked because everybody does around here...

Except me of course! big_smile

The upside? I don't model.

I don't mind, naked is good for the soul wink

This photo makes me want to work with you 100 times and more!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18471193

Makes me feel like you can photograph a curvy girl and make her look FAB!

Yes, I'd totally work with you as a model.

Mar 27 13 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 38534

Portland, Oregon, US

Erlinda wrote:
Wow, way to sweeten me up. tongue

This is your only best photo in your portfolio
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30031010

Which makes me worried that I might not get great photos for my modelling portfolio cause your work doesn't have much consistency. I wouldn't work with you hmm

Awww, there is no reason to worry, and I was just telling you the truth.

I'd hate for you to be wrong in public, but you would, you just don't realize it yet wink

Trust me, okay?

Mar 27 13 02:30 pm Link

Model

Apostolos

Posts: 18

London, England, United Kingdom

Erlinda wrote:

Τι κάνεις? (I lived in greece till I was 8 and my mom lives in athens

You have such pretty lips.

I don't shoot with guys much, which is weird cause they are a blast to work with.

Love this photo of you. WOW
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130314/21/5142a8bc79439_m.jpg

Yes, I'd work with you for sure as a photographer smile

Mου κάνεις πλάκα! Είμαι καλά ευχαριστώ smile

Unbelievable! Such a funny coincidence haha! Are you part Greek or? smile (slightly off-topic discussion but i'm still so pleasantly surprised haha!)

Thank for your feedback as well!

Mar 27 13 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Paige Morgan wrote:
Still churning my port over from old me to new me....what do you say at this point/since you saw it last ? smile

I'd work with you but I'd mainly do portrait work. Your face is very lovely smile

Mar 27 13 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

Deletethisaccount

Posts: 79

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I'm just starting, but I'd love to know your opinion since I do think you have beautiful work.

Mar 27 13 02:34 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Rudy Joggerst wrote:
I'd like to know, thank you

I like, you have a style to your work... Old looking photographs I think we could get some very cool shoots together. Nice! smile

Mar 27 13 02:36 pm Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

Posts: 2393

Los Angeles, California, US

Sure, and you don't have to be nice. smile

Mar 27 13 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Azimuth Arts wrote:
I'd be curious for your response.  I've not had much time to shoot and improve my portfolio in the past few months, and if I recall correctly you gave me an average review in a past critique thread.

I would love the chance to shoot with you, I think you are a great model and I love your photography so I know I'd learn something from the experience.  I just hope you feel you might get something out of it too.

Your work is not up the scales to what I'd use for my portfolio but you've worked with a wicked chick kelleth (that I've worked with a couple of times) and if she gave you a chance I'd take it on you as well...

You did good with her so I'd think you'd do well with me smile

Mar 27 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Maruschke wrote:
I would love to know big_smile

Great body.. WOW puts my fat ass to shame LOL

I wouldn't work with, your eyes are too close together, your nose is too big and your lips too small hmm

Mar 27 13 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

B R U N E S C I

Posts: 25319

Bath, England, United Kingdom

Erlinda wrote:
Yes, I'd totally work with you as a llama.

You keep saying it, but when are we going to do it? tongue




Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

Mar 27 13 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

Rudy Joggerst

Posts: 396

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Erlinda wrote:
I like, you have a style to your work... Old looking photographs I think we could get some very cool shoots together. Nice! smile

thanks so much, you made my day smile

Mar 27 13 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

Birch Imaging

Posts: 90

Rochester, New York, US

Me?

Mar 27 13 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

DougBPhoto wrote:

Awww, there is no reason to worry, and I was just telling you the truth.

I'd hate for you to be wrong in public, but you would, you just don't realize it yet wink

Trust me, okay?

Need more proof before I can trust. Do some more shoots like that wink xox

Mar 27 13 02:46 pm Link

Model

AndreasMb

Posts: 3087

Paris, Île-de-France, France

Oui oui?

Mar 27 13 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Apostolos G wrote:

Mου κάνεις πλάκα! Είμαι καλά ευχαριστώ smile

Unbelievable! Such a funny coincidence haha! Are you part Greek or? smile (slightly off-topic discussion but i'm still so pleasantly surprised haha!)

Thank for your feedback as well!

Είμαι πολύ καλά ευχαριστώ smile

No I'm not half Greek. I'm Albanian.

You are very welcome!

Mar 27 13 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

KeithDewey3

Posts: 1425

Plattsburg, Missouri, US

I would like to know.  I would gladly work with you as a model or as your assistant with you as photographer.

Mar 27 13 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Gabrielle Ann Cyr wrote:
I'm just starting, but I'd love to know your opinion since I do think you have beautiful work.

Nice self-portrait. I find you are really good at picking male models but you don't have a real strong photo of a female model yet. I wouldn't mind being that for you wink

Yes, I'd work with you. I look forward to seeing you grow as an artist. Keep it up! xox

Mar 27 13 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Jorge Kreimer wrote:
Sure, and you don't have to be nice. smile

I find your nude/simple work are fab compared to the ones that are more detailed and the models are wearing more clothes. I don't understand why, maybe it's because there is too much going on in the photo and you don't know how to make everything flow well etc

Yes I would work with you smile

Mar 27 13 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:

You keep saying it, but when are we going to do it? tongue




Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

When my fat ass isn't as fat I'll hit you up lol till then I'll stick to shoot models smile

Mar 27 13 03:10 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7221

London, England, United Kingdom

Rudy Joggerst wrote:

thanks so much, you made my day smile

You're very welcome. Enjoy your day! smile

Mar 27 13 03:10 pm Link