Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Wanna feel old and horny at the same time?

Model

Sorinphyre

Posts: 1976

Anchorage, Alaska, US

This is the kid who played Atreyu in Neverending Story.  Noah Hathaway, all grown up.
http://content9.flixster.com/photo/12/97/61/12976195_ori.jpg

Apr 01 13 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Posts: 35211

Los Angeles, California, US

The kid from the original Karate Kid is now older than Mr. Miyagi was in that movie.

Apr 01 13 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Posts: 22556

Portland, Oregon, US

Sorinphyre wrote:
This is the kid who played Atreyu in Neverending Story.  Noah Hathaway, all grown up.

That doesn't make me feel horny at all!  And I don't remember Neverending Story enough to remember Atreyu.

Epic fail!

Apr 02 13 11:17 am Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Posts: 35211

Los Angeles, California, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:

That doesn't make me feel horny at all!  And I don't remember Neverending Story enough to remember Atreyu.

Epic fail!

Hey, I never promised horny.

Apr 02 13 11:23 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Nope, doesn't ring my bells.

Apr 02 13 11:43 am Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19896

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
Nope, doesn't ring my bells.

How about this?

http://www.actionfigureuniverse.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/BattlestarGalactica/BSG-Muffit-and-Boxey.jpg

Apr 02 13 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Posts: 37169

Columbus, Ohio, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:

That doesn't make me feel horny at all!  And I don't remember Neverending Story enough to remember Atreyu.

Epic fail!

+1
Hell, I never saw the damn thing.

Apr 02 13 12:28 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Posts: 54153

Buena Park, California, US

The Space Cowboy wrote:
The kid from the original Karate Kid is now older than Mr. Miyagi was in that movie.

No way...if true, Pat Morita didn't age well.

Apr 02 13 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

Speaking of "old and horny," I just saw an ad on Facebook for an "active adult community."  I saw "adult" and got excited for a moment.  But it was just a place for old folks.  sad  smile

Apr 02 13 01:04 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Caradoc wrote:

How about this?

http://www.actionfigureuniverse.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/BattlestarGalactica/BSG-Muffit-and-Boxey.jpg

I don't think you got what I meant with bells.

Apr 02 13 01:06 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 25131

Tampa, Florida, US

Caradoc wrote:

How about this?

http://www.actionfigureuniverse.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/BattlestarGalactica/BSG-Muffit-and-Boxey.jpg

Boxie

Apr 02 13 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Posts: 63999

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Christopher Hartman wrote:

No way...if true, Pat Morita didn't age well.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-tal … 55154.html

Apr 02 13 01:14 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

Brian Diaz wrote:

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-tal … 55154.html

All that "wax on, wax off" wears a fellow out.  smile

Apr 02 13 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Posts: 5076

Antioch, California, US

The Space Cowboy wrote:
The kid from the original Karate Kid is now older than Mr. Miyagi was in that movie.

Christopher Hartman wrote:
No way...if true, Pat Morita didn't age well.

Damn. Forced me to look it up----dammmmmit I feel old

Pat Morita was ~52 when the movie was made, (born Jun of 1932) and Ralph Macchio was ~23 (born Nov of 1961).... so he is about 51 now..... close enough to make me feel like taking a nap......

Apr 02 13 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19896

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

I don't think you got what I meant with bells.

Sorry. I had parsed it as "Doesn't ring any bells," which is a common American English colloquialism for "I do not recall those details."

Apr 02 13 01:29 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Caradoc wrote:

Sorry. I had parsed it as "Doesn't ring any bells," which is a common American English colloquialism for "I do not recall those details."

The OP was promising us women folk something that would make us horny.

This wasn't it.

Apr 02 13 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

Caradoc

Posts: 19896

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
The OP was promising us women folk something that would make us horny.

This wasn't it.

I get that. I just hadn't considered "doesn't ring my bells" as being particularly responsive to that topic.

"Doesn't ring my bell," maybe - or "doesn't ring any bells," for "don't remember that."

I'll just shut up now.

Apr 02 13 01:48 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Posts: 63999

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

The OP was promising us women folk something that would make us horny.

This wasn't it.

I don't think anyone's sex was specified in the promise.  wink

Apr 02 13 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Posts: 22556

Portland, Oregon, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:
That doesn't make me feel horny at all!  And I don't remember Neverending Story enough to remember Atreyu.

Epic fail!

The Space Cowboy wrote:
Hey, I never promised horny.

The thread title kinda did.

Apr 02 13 01:55 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Caradoc wrote:

I get that. I just hadn't considered "doesn't ring my bells" as being particularly responsive to that topic.

"Doesn't ring my bell," maybe - or "doesn't ring any bells," for "don't remember that."

I'll just shut up now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URAqnM1PP5E

Apr 02 13 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

Eclectic Vision

Posts: 8239

Toledo, Ohio, US

I'd hit that like it was my scientific speciality.

Apr 02 13 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Posts: 47532

Olympia, Washington, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:
Speaking of "old and horny," I just saw an ad on Facebook for an "active adult community."  I saw "adult" and got excited for a moment.  But it was just a place for old folks.  sad  smile

a) when you cross the AARP event horizon
b) when you must eat bran

Apr 02 13 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

UnoMundo wrote:

a) when you cross the AARP event horizon
b) when you must eat bran

I'm so old, I'm saving money faster than I'm spending it.

Apr 02 13 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Posts: 47532

Olympia, Washington, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

The OP was promising us women folk something that would make us horny.

This wasn't it.

Here ya go!

http://i2.listal.com/image/463190/600full-yul-brynner.jpg

Apr 02 13 02:18 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

UnoMundo wrote:

Here ya go!

http://i2.listal.com/image/463190/600full-yul-brynner.jpg

That's better, but I like my men as I like my coffee - strong and black. wink

Apr 02 13 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 13447

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:
I'm so old, I'm saving money faster than I'm spending it.

Chuckles. Yeah, you know you're getting up there when you can't figure out how to blow your money anymore. I thought about a $200 hooker once. Then I thought, what the hell would I do with her? Sit and watch T.V. for an hour? lol

Sigh.

Apr 02 13 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

Lohkee wrote:

Chuckles. Yeah, you know you're getting up there when you can't figure out how to blow your money anymore. I thought about a $200 hooker once. Then I thought, what the hell would I do with her? Sit and watch T.V. for an hour? lol

Sigh.

LOL.  I'd probably walk into the bedroom, and ask her "Uh, what was it I came in here for again?"

Apr 02 13 02:36 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

LOL.  I'd probably walk into the bedroom, and ask her "Uh, what was it I came in here for again?"

If it's for changing your diapers, you are either really, really old - or really kinky.

Apr 02 13 02:41 pm Link

guide forum

Photographer

studio36uk

Posts: 22266

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

Russian Katarina wrote:
The OP was promising us women folk something that would make us horny.

This wasn't it.

For some, at least, this will produce the desired effect

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Business/Business_competitions/pictures/2010/11/23/1290507604241/bank-notes-007.jpg

For some others this will work

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/12/1/1322760878789/cocaine-on-banknotes-007.jpg

LOL

Studio36

Apr 02 13 02:47 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
If it's for changing your diapers, you are either really, really old - or really kinky.

When I'm at the point where I need diapers, I plan to go into denial and just pee in my pants.  Seems more dignified.  lol

Apr 02 13 02:48 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

studio36uk wrote:

For some, at least, this will produce the desired effect

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Business/Business_competitions/pictures/2010/11/23/1290507604241/bank-notes-007.jpg

For some others this will work

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/12/1/1322760878789/cocaine-on-banknotes-007.jpg

LOL

Studio36

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

Apr 02 13 02:55 pm Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Posts: 1413

London, England, United Kingdom

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

When I'm at the point where I need diapers, I plan to go into denial and just pee in my pants.  Seems more dignified.  lol

Which is what toddlers do.

Apr 02 13 02:55 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 13447

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

When I'm at the point where I need diapers, I plan to go into denial and just pee in my pants.  Seems more dignified.  lol

+1

Apr 02 13 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Posts: 29139

Laguna Beach, California, US

the correct title for this thread should have been, "wanna feel gypped and puzzled at the same time?"

Apr 02 13 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

Russian Katarina wrote:

Which is what toddlers do.

And dignified old dudes.  smile

Apr 02 13 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

Will Snizek Photography

Posts: 1387

Beckley, West Virginia, US

Why would that make women horny?  He looks kinda skeevy these days.

Apr 02 13 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 13447

Maricopa, Arizona, US

GK photo wrote:
the correct title for this thread should have been, "wanna feel gypped and puzzled at the same time?"

If you are feeling gypped it is because you are puzzled. If you are puzzled, it is because you're still a young whipper-snapper lol

When the idea of peeing in your pants at a fancy shindig seems dignified, you will have arrived at old age and understand many things grasshopper. Sadly, for all of the knowledge that you will have acquired over the years, you will not remember what to do with the really hot nakey chick in your bedroom that you are paying $200/hr for.

Apr 02 13 03:18 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Posts: 10064

Middle Island, New York, US

Eclectic Vision  wrote:
I'd hit that like it was my scientific speciality.

yay for referencing the movie

Apr 02 13 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

Lohkee wrote:

If you are feeling gypped it is because you are puzzled. If you are puzzled, it is because you're still a young whipper-snapper lol

When the idea of peeing in your pants at a fancy shindig seems dignified, you will have arrived at old age and understand many things grasshopper. Sadly, for all of the knowledge that you will have acquired over the years, you will not remember what to do with the really hot nakey chick in your bedroom that you are paying $200/hr for.

Old joke:

Old guy goes to a prostitute.  He undresses and reveals his shriveled, wrinkly body.  She looks at him and says, "Hey, Pops, looks like you've had it!"

He replies, "I have?  Oh.  Well, how much do I owe you?"

Apr 02 13 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

Don A Long

Posts: 2627

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Does this make you feel old and horny?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EWGxSMg-E4U/TPVyM6z76MI/AAAAAAAAAFk/PbZTDBzS7DA/s1600/TQGMDDDD3345f.jpg

Apr 02 13 06:23 pm Link