Forums > Newbie Forum > New Photographer

Photographer

RC Photography studio

Knoxville, Tennessee, US

I just joined MM. I have always been interested in photography but have just been getting serious for the past 2 years. I have ran out of friends and family to shoot and am looking to start building portfolios so I thought this would be a good place to find llamas to work with. I do have a question. What is the best way to get llamas to shoot? I am not sure if I should start emailing local llamas or post casting calls or what. I know you can do it all I am just wondering what is the best way.

Apr 05 13 07:40 pm Link

Model

Stormee

San Antonio, Texas, US

Apr 06 13 01:28 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

RC Photography studio wrote:
I just joined MM. I have always been interested in photography but have just been getting serious for the past 2 years. I have ran out of friends and family to shoot and am looking to start building portfolios so I thought this would be a good place to find models to work with. I do have a question. What is the best way to get models to shoot? I am not sure if I should start emailing local models or post casting calls or what. I know you can do it all I am just wondering what is the best way.

The best way is whatever works best for you.

Write whomever you wish or strikes your fancy.

Apr 06 13 01:47 pm Link

Retoucher

KikoMikoh

Hemet, California, US

RC Photography studio wrote:
I just joined MM. I have always been interested in photography but have just been getting serious for the past 2 years. I have ran out of friends and family to shoot and am looking to start building portfolios so I thought this would be a good place to find models to work with. I do have a question. What is the best way to get models to shoot? I am not sure if I should start emailing local models or post casting calls or what. I know you can do it all I am just wondering what is the best way.

Hello RC, As to your question i found it to be better to post casting calls on here you get super fast responses. Or you can always browse the model section and choose who you really think would work for you. But some do not always do TFP.

Good Luck

Apr 06 13 02:30 pm Link

Apr 06 13 09:40 pm Link