Forums > General Industry > Whats the strangest rude comment you've gotten?

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

BarryH wrote:

I thought that was rather poetic. I mean, he could have said something like "a cactus" or "a venus flytrap."

Rosebud, poetic
Pussy? Not so much

Apr 28 13 05:01 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

I've got the vagina your mother told you about

& it's coming for you so watch out -

An excerpt by Sophie Robinson

The Pussy Poetics

Chick band name?

Apr 28 13 05:08 pm Link

Model

Golden Jackal

Roanoke, Virginia, US

I don't think he really meant it (as he was still learning English at the time), but the first photographer I ever shot with (before I decided to model seriously) was giving me some tips on posing, and when I asked how I was doing he said "Ehhh.... it's okay. But usually the women I shoot are pretty." I was just like... Did he really just say that???

Apr 29 13 11:55 pm Link

Model

SpanishDoll22

Bakersfield, California, US

Basically that no one will work with me because I'm 5"4 and waisting my time on this site, and that I don't have the exeeding standards that would throw me overthr top and make someone want to work with me hmm

Apr 30 13 12:01 am Link

Model

Jahanara

Washington, District of Columbia, US

A photographer on here told me my forehead is too big, my teeth aren't straight and that I'm not cut out for modeling. As if I haven't heard this all my life -___-

May 01 13 09:48 am Link

Model

Sabrina Marshall

Mesa, Arizona, US

Most ironic rude comment came from an ex-boyfriend... we were together at the time, a mutual girl friend of ours and I wanted to go to the school "Undie Run". He decided he wanted to go too.
The jerk dumped me the next day, stating that he "couldn't believe I would go out in public that way and let people see so much", and then called me a slut.

....... Whilst he had been in his boxers, mutual friend falling out of her bra, and 1000 other undergrads also in their skivvies.

May 01 13 09:54 am Link

Model

D A N I

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

I keep hearing that my boobs sag too much, and one is bigger than the other. Well yeah, they do sag because photographers keep telling me to lose weight. I just so happen to lose weight in my chest first!

May 01 13 09:59 am Link

Model

D A N I

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Stephanie Lambert wrote:
Basically that no one will work with me because I'm 5"4 and waisting my time on this site, and that I don't have the exeeding standards that would throw me overthr top and make someone want to work with me hmm

I'm 2 inches shorter than you and your body looks a lot better. I'm told I might as well just use this as a hobby because no way in hell I'm going to do this full time...part time for that matter!

May 01 13 10:00 am Link

Clothing Designer

GRMACK

Bakersfield, California, US

Another photographer I was with at some club shoot in some national park was getting annoyed with some young kids near us him asking too many questions.  He finally told them, "Your mommy wears rubber underwear."

When their mom came out of the grocery store to their car (We were recharging our batteries there.), they said "Mommy.  You wear rubber underwear!" out loud which everyone in the parking lot heard.

I think she was annoyed by her own kids the rest of the day - maybe even for life too.

May 01 13 10:01 am Link

Model

Kate Eaton

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

"Your face makes you look like a frigid bitch".
Dang....

May 01 13 10:10 am Link

Photographer

retphoto

Sunbury, Pennsylvania, US

Digiography wrote:
I was with a "friend" when an acquaintance came up to me and asked how much to take a family photo.  My "friend" out of the blue told the acquaintance that I only took photos of hookers and strippers.

I just thought, wow, just wow, I had no idea she was that judgmental of my work, but what upset me most is that most of the models in my "creative" profile are students, friends and neighbours, it bothered me more that she was insulting them as well as my creative work.

At that point you should of just dead pan said"I've photographed YOU more then everyone else combined", then walked away.....

May 01 13 10:13 am Link