Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

Hi there !

Some news mixed studio Raw for you !

ask me for permission for outside of MM
NO before and after on Facebook please

if you want credit me : © Nicolas G
but ask me before, thx !

!!CLOSE!!

Apr 08 13 02:24 pm Link

Retoucher

Sergy Manko

Posts: 114

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

Fotos lindas. Vou tentar arranjar tempo para retocar algumas.

Apr 08 13 05:07 pm Link

Retoucher

DeM1O

Posts: 193

Alytus, Alytaus, Lithuania

can i add this pic to my DeviantArt?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j0beb6.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/8x62rd.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/u53t4.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/nzhhz6.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zc3bcn.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/33vcmsi.jpg

Apr 09 13 03:14 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

DeM1O wrote:
can i add this pic to my DeviantArt?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j0beb6.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/8x62rd.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/u53t4.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/nzhhz6.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zc3bcn.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/33vcmsi.jpg

of course, you can !

Apr 09 13 04:33 am Link

Digital Artist

Koray

Posts: 6688

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey

cool images thank you smile

Apr 09 13 07:17 am Link

Retoucher

iyoyo3

Posts: 67

Volgograd, Volgograd, Russia

http://s51.radikal.ru/i134/1304/b9/3ad31c9ced97.jpg

Apr 09 13 08:58 am Link

Photographer

Leighthenubian

Posts: 2964

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

http://pcdn.500px.net/30590381/c3be0e0c6ab095acbd540081867493069a1c5176/4.jpg

Apr 09 13 09:19 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

iyoyo3 wrote:
http://s51.radikal.ru/i134/1304/b9/3ad31c9ced97.jpg

like it !! can i have HD ?
nicolasgodon.france@gmail.com
thank you !

Apr 09 13 09:29 am Link

Photographer

Leighthenubian

Posts: 2964

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

http://pcdn.500px.net/30597777/22c07194443be8386a8f134a6f1ba93015c53886/4.jpg

Apr 09 13 10:52 am Link

Retoucher

Jassi555

Posts: 27

København, Hovedstaden, Denmark

My try!!
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8541/8634675675_bcf895f696_c.jpg

Apr 09 13 12:22 pm Link

Photographer

Leighthenubian

Posts: 2964

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

http://pcdn.500px.net/30610573/13d3662cd8b644dcc16c257206965e7c0a403778/4.jpg

Apr 09 13 01:13 pm Link

Retoucher

Natasha Paslavska

Posts: 43

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

can i have a link please)
paslava@hotmail.com
thank's

Apr 09 13 01:14 pm Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

Natasha Passo wrote:
can i have a link please)
paslava@hotmail.com
thank's

there is a dropbox link included

Apr 09 13 01:18 pm Link

Retoucher

pixel dimension ilusion

Posts: 1355

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

http://i48.tinypic.com/i2mt8y.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2a857c5.jpg

Apr 09 13 02:02 pm Link

Retoucher

The Perfect Retouch

Posts: 65

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130409/15/516492745fa70.jpg

Apr 09 13 03:14 pm Link

Retoucher

The Perfect Retouch

Posts: 65

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

http://i.imgur.com/1VAKbVo.jpg

& i thought the cropped version was cool!

http://i.imgur.com/5sjVPqa.jpg

Apr 09 13 03:33 pm Link

Retoucher

MicheleCheeseman

Posts: 301

Redding, California, US

Hi Res avail upon request.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/Sunniee/_MG_9404web_zps493c49d2.jpg

Apr 09 13 05:19 pm Link

Retoucher

YanaRetouch

Posts: 21

Khmel'nyts'kyy, Khmel'nyts'ka, Ukraine

my try smile
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2013-04/10/6gzy6n4xu1is.jpg

Apr 10 13 01:34 am Link

Retoucher

Digital FlashDance

Posts: 38

London, England, United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. Hope you like my take. Can i use on my port?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130410/03/51653ab539198.jpg

Apr 10 13 03:13 am Link

Retoucher

Nguyen Thanh Binh

Posts: 86

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

- Hi. This is my work.
Can I use it outside of MM
Can I credit you and use it as my icon? Welcome your comments!! smile

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/3294/mg5487after.jpg

Apr 11 13 12:32 am Link

Retoucher

vtrantien

Posts: 637

Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8259/8639971836_fdc8c62fc2_c.jpg

Apr 11 13 12:59 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

DanRed wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Hope you like my take. Can i use on my port?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130410/03/51653ab539198.jpg

yes of course, but if you want credit me, just put "Nicolas G"

Apr 11 13 04:10 am Link

Retoucher

Neo Doberman

Posts: 138

Astrakhan, Astrakhan, Russia

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o648/neo_doberman/411043504370438043C0435043D04380-2-1200_zps6f98071c.jpg

Apr 11 13 04:24 am Link

Retoucher

Alyssa June Retouch

Posts: 170

Denver, Colorado, US

Way too many beautiful images to choose from! I took many, can't wait to work on these! smile

Apr 11 13 08:38 am Link

Retoucher

Miky Bagni

Posts: 409

Reading, England, United Kingdom

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q599/redband1/_MG_5623_zps54a1cd7c.jpg

Apr 11 13 09:02 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

Miky Bagni wrote:
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q599/redband1/_MG_5623_zps54a1cd7c.jpg

I'm sorry, but it scares me!

Apr 11 13 09:22 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

YanaRetouch wrote:
my try smile
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2013-04/10/6gzy6n4xu1is.jpg

like it !

Apr 11 13 09:22 am Link

Retoucher

Angelo Dau

Posts: 139

Sassari, Sardegna, Italy

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7528/mg7475pp960.jpg

Apr 11 13 03:02 pm Link

Retoucher

stefacos

Posts: 18

Rome, Lazio, Italy

http://stefacos.hostei.com/mm/media/images/forum/_MG_7013_web.jpg

I kindly ask your permission to showcase it on my website

stefacos.hostei.com

Thanks!

Apr 11 13 05:05 pm Link

Photographer

Josh C Photography

Posts: 16

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Here is my edit:
http://i.imgur.com/zybbw9b.jpg?1

Apr 11 13 09:34 pm Link

Retoucher

junelll

Posts: 23

Chengdu, Sichuan, China

http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/13/17358489620130412135657030.jpg
http://img142.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/13/17358489620130412135800019.jpg
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/13/1735848962013041213583908.jpg
http://img142.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/1735848962013041214010606.jpg
http://img142.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/1735848962013041214014301.jpg
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/17358489620130412140212059.jpg
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/17358489620130412140246078.jpg

Apr 11 13 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

Eva Kondratyeva

Posts: 4

Novomoskovsk, Tula, Russia

Thank you!
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/4071/mg7032.jpg

Apr 11 13 11:24 pm Link

Retoucher

Polina_T

Posts: 17

Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine

http://s55.radikal.ru/i148/1304/b6/098ea2f1abca.jpg

Apr 12 13 04:58 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

stefacos wrote:
http://stefacos.hostei.com/mm/media/images/forum/_MG_7013_web.jpg

I kindly ask your permission to showcase it on my website

stefacos.hostei.com

Thanks!

i don't see the picture

Apr 12 13 05:20 am Link

Retoucher

stefacos

Posts: 18

Rome, Lazio, Italy

Nicolas Godon wrote:

i don't see the picture

I do right now. I'm having hosting problems.
Could you please pm your email. I can send it there in high rez

Apr 12 13 05:34 am Link

Model

efrenster

Posts: 215

Urdaneta, Ilocos, Philippines

my try efrenster  photoretouch

can i use my port?



http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n523/efrenster/_MG_7476-Recovered_zps507010ce.jpg

Apr 12 13 05:52 am Link

Retoucher

Retouch007

Posts: 403

East Newark, New Jersey, US

Thanks. If you want a copy pm me. : )

RG

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130412/13/5168688fb8e9e.jpg

Apr 12 13 06:00 am Link

Retoucher

Polina_T

Posts: 17

Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine

http://s020.radikal.ru/i704/1304/5c/42dedba23181.jpg

Apr 12 13 10:09 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

efrenster wrote:
my try efrenster  photoretouch

can i use my port?



http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n523/efrenster/_MG_7476-Recovered_zps507010ce.jpg

of course, I like the "reframing"
just put "Nicolas G" if you want credit me

Apr 12 13 10:40 am Link

Photographer

Nicolas Godon

Posts: 65

Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil

junelll wrote:
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/13/17358489620130412135657030.jpg
http://img142.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/13/17358489620130412135800019.jpg
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/13/1735848962013041213583908.jpg
http://img142.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/1735848962013041214010606.jpg
http://img142.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/1735848962013041214014301.jpg
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/17358489620130412140212059.jpg
http://img14.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20130412/14/17358489620130412140246078.jpg

nice color , but I think it's too hard, maybe it will be better lighter

Apr 12 13 10:43 am Link