Forums > Events > * * NINPAR 2013 * * Darlington, MD -- Aug 23-26

Model

Henna N.

Brooklyn, New York, US

Its down to the wire guys!

I have lots of free spots still open, and any free time I have will most likely be spent by the pool area, either swimming, reading or getting my tan/burn on.

But even if I look occupied, please feel free to come up to me and ask me about my openings!   

I know money is tight for everyone, so I'm extending my early discount, so you get the same rate as the photographers who signed up early!

See everyone tomorrow!

PS: I'm thinking about doing a sexy libarian group shoot sometime on Sunday after Lunch. (With my awesome new cat eye glasses) If 3 or more photographers are interested in doing this, let me know and we'll set it up! $25 per photographer, and we'll do it in the "library" section of the victorian house, if it is available.  If not, we'll grab some books and do a "Librarian in Nature" shoot tongue

Aug 22 13 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

LightBrushedImages

Columbia, Maryland, US

Gates open at 2 PM!

Daily & weekend passes are available at the gate.

FORECAST:
- Sunny with highs in the low 80s, low: 60, each day
- Scattered clouds with chance of AWESOME!

Aug 23 13 07:09 am Link

Model

Amelia Simone

Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico

If anyone wants to share photos they took of me at NINPAR, you can email them to:
[email protected]
Thanks everyone! smile

Amelia
www.ameliasimone.com

Sep 11 13 07:52 pm Link

Model

FayetteMarie

Denver, Colorado, US

Is it too late for me to join? Someone told me they were going to keep in contact with me about this event. I filled out a form online and I haven't heard back I don't think.

Thanks

Jul 04 14 10:05 am Link