Forums > General Industry > How to scare a Model off from working with you.

Photographer

Demeter Photography

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Paige Morgan wrote:
Of course I'm attached and invested....anything worth doing is worth doing well and with care.

If you are making a living on photography, hire vetted agency girls and spare yourself the crapshoot and stress.

As far as this specific community.....there's been a lot of identical threads on this subject. Hundreds, maybe thousands.

NEVER has it resulted in a flood of repentant flakes posting in tongues and praising the wisdom of the OP for showing them the sacred light and the Tao of freelance modeling and inspiring the unprofessional people into changing their flaky ways and pledging allegiance to the flag and Saint Dean Johnson.

The flakes keep on being flakes, and not logging in or checking messages or following up or reading forum threads.

The rest of us have to listen to the same story of crappy behavior that we don't engage in in the first place.

Personally attacking me repeatedly or meaningless chest thumping regarding your experiences isn't going to change that fact.

If one or two models flake on you, it's probably them. If your flake rate is 50% or higher, you most likely need to look in the mirror, and switch up your methodology when casting and communicating.

I'm not convinced the OP ever thought that by posting this models in question would read and change etc....   I took it as simply him 'sharing'.  It's basic human nature, love it or hate it.  something happened, he doesn't understand it fully and posted to hear other perspectives.  Many people seemed to have experienced similar situations.  To me that is part of what these forums are about.  It's not always about a solution.  Your very first response was hostile, which I can't understand.  It added no value to the topic or to him.  Why not move on?

Apr 15 13 07:27 am Link

Photographer

Revenge Photography

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Rachel-Elise  wrote:

Oh, and Paige is a female model, and therefore, probably not "white knighting" it... just fyi. smile

That's kind of sexist, I believe that women are every bit as capable as a man and can be a very good white knight if they choose to become one. smile

While I too am often greeted with silence when it comes time for a model or MUA to commit to a shot time and location. I have heard from a lot of models that photographers often do exactly the same.

I will wait 3 or 4 days and send another message to jog their memory because sometimes they just forget to reply when they get busy. But if I don't  get a response within 24 hours I just move on and make a mental note not to waste time on them in future.

Complaining about it in here does no good.

Apr 15 13 07:30 am Link

Model

Lola Magdalene Scott

Lexington, Kentucky, US

First off....wow....this thread has gone from funny to bring out the gloves......
In any profession you are gonna have the ones who take it seriously..and the ones who are just "going through the motions" because a new guy who wants to get in their pants tells them they should be a model..your job is to separate the two....just like my job is to find the real photographer with a great eye that can make me look beautiful, as opposed to the gwc that just wants to see my naked backside.....it takes research...how big is the port, do the pictures look professional, how many contacts that they have worked with are listed..people list contacts as a reference...use them!..follow that inner voice..if the model doesn't seem interested..walk away, its a big site...if this is your sole profession, chances are you should be working at least half the time with an agency..so you have a fall back if the MM model backs out.
Also to address those of you who keep saying "I approached this college student/random girl on the street" and they did awesome..well, duh?...they were approached by a guy with a big camera telling them how beautiful they were and that they could be an awesome model....sooooo...you guys are part of the problem of the "not very serious/someone told me i was beautiful enough to be a model" problem that you seem to be complaining about........

Apr 15 13 07:44 am Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

Demeter Photography wrote:

I'm not convinced the OP ever thought that by posting this models in question would read and change etc....   I took it as simply him 'sharing'.  It's basic human nature, love it or hate it.  something happened, he doesn't understand it fully and posted to hear other perspectives.  Many people seemed to have experienced similar situations.  To me that is part of what these forums are about.  It's not always about a solution.  Your very first response was hostile, which I can't understand.  It added no value to the topic or to him.  Why not move on?

Venting/ranting/blowing off steam belongs in off topic, not in the main industry forums, hence mt first post. smile

Apr 15 13 07:49 am Link

Photographer

Demeter Photography

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Paige Morgan wrote:

Venting/ranting/blowing off steam belongs in off topic, not in the main industry forums, hence mt first post. smile

That still doesn't explain the hostility.....  And pretty much every post you have made since!

Apr 15 13 07:52 am Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Los Angeles, California, US

Demeter Photography wrote:
That still doesn't explain the hostility.....  And pretty much every post you have made since!

She actually gave solid advice.

As a llama who makes a living doing this, and also shoots TF, these threads have me making a mental note of who not to work with. Sure, maybe those people wouldn't want to work with me anyway. That's fine.

But essentially all these threads do is make the active forum goers (and we tend to be reliable people) less likely to want to work with you. It gives the impression that you think we, as a whole, are a "problem," and also that when you have problems you will post a public thread and rant about it. That doesn't instill much confidence.

I'm not saying this in any mean, harsh or aggressive way. These are the facts.

It's annoying when people flake. I've had people flake when I flew halfway across the country to shoot with them, on my own dime. You know, that sucks pretty bad. But then I've worked with majorly fantastic people, and hope to work with many more, so I wouldn't want to screw that up by posting a "rant" about the very people I'm hoping to collaborate with.

Apr 15 13 09:06 am Link

Model

K I C K H A M

And these "flaky" girls usually aren't in the forums, talking about modeling and photography stuff. They aren't that into it. I like looking at threads, finding new models and photographers, studying poses, seeing what people like and don't like. These immature little girls you hate so much aren't investing their time in this like that.

Apr 15 13 09:08 am Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Downers Grove, Illinois, US

K I C K H A M wrote:

She actually gave solid advice.

As a model who makes a living doing this, and also shoots TF, these threads have me making a mental note of who not to work with. Sure, maybe those people wouldn't want to work with me anyway. That's fine.

But essentially all these threads do is make the active forum goers (and we tend to be reliable people) less likely to want to work with you. It gives the impression that you think we, as a whole, are a "problem," and also that when you have problems you will post a public thread and rant about it. That doesn't instill much confidence.

I'm not saying this in any mean, harsh or aggressive way. These are the facts.

It's annoying when people flake. I've had people flake when I flew halfway across the country to shoot with them, on my own dime. You know, that sucks pretty bad. But then I've worked with majorly fantastic people, and hope to work with many more, so I wouldn't want to screw that up by posting a "rant" about the very people I'm hoping to collaborate with.

Smart woman.

But then, most of us already know that...

smile

Apr 15 13 09:12 am Link

Photographer

Karl Barbosa Photo

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

William Kious wrote:

This pretty much says it all.

This place has been attracting a lot of people lately who aren't really serious (viewing MM as an extension of their other social media outlets.) They want to see IF they could, so the follow through is less important.

This. A lot (not all, but arguably most) of young models on this site love the attention and would love to be considered a model and have beautiful photos of themselves ... but they are also incredibly lazy and flake out the moment they realize that ANY effort on their part might be necessary, such as committing to a schedule or ironing out details of a shoot. Personally, I'd much rather have someone flat out refuse an offer to shoot (for any reason) than schedule a shoot and then disappear. The latter is just a waste of time that could have been used for booking someone else.

I guess the same could be said about some photographers also, but I can't comment on this as I have no experience in that regard.

Sadly, it is what it is. Just have to deal with it and move on. There ARE serious models out there. You just have to find them.

Apr 15 13 10:37 am Link

Model

Melissa Martino

Boston, Massachusetts, US

c_h_r_i_s wrote:
' How to scare a Model off from working with you'

Something like saying 'I'm a fashion photographer' in a bio but the port is 99% nudes.
Things such as this put models of.

Couldn't be more spot on! It's the old bait & switch!

Apr 15 13 10:40 am Link

Photographer

rp_photo

Houston, Texas, US

K I C K H A M wrote:
And these "flaky" girls usually aren't in the forums, talking about modeling and photography stuff. They aren't that into it. I like looking at threads, finding new models and photographers, studying poses, seeing what people like and don't like. These immature little girls you hate so much aren't investing their time in this like that.

I tend to assume that those who regularly participate in the forums are the "One Percenters" as far as being serious about their craft.

Apr 15 13 10:54 am Link

Photographer

Living Canvas

Denver, Colorado, US

Melissa Martino wrote:

Couldn't be more spot on! It's the old bait & switch!

Ever seen Kesler Tran or Charles Lucima's work? smile

Why can't people use common sense?

Apr 15 13 11:16 am Link

Photographer

rp_photo

Houston, Texas, US

Lola Magdalene Scott wrote:
Also to address those of you who keep saying "I approached this college student/random girl on the street" and they did awesome..well, duh?...they were approached by a guy with a big camera telling them how beautiful they were and that they could be an awesome llama....sooooo...you guys are part of the problem of the "not very serious/someone told me i was beautiful enough to be a llama" problem that you seem to be complaining about........

Absolutely, and it also contributes to the reputation of photographers being creeps and stalkers.

Approaching strangers was once a necessity, but in today's connected "stranger danger" world, there are better options.

Apr 15 13 11:22 am Link

Photographer

GeorgeMann

Orange, California, US

Well, I just had to give up and jump in here.
I am in no way the calibre of photographer of a great many on this site, but in the seven years I have belonged to MM I have only had one model flake, and I am still not sure if that flaking was not just a bad miscommunication on both our parts.
When I contact a model to shoot, I am very explicit about what I shoot, where I shoot, and when I want to shoot.
I never tell a model what kind or how much my equipment costs because she simply does not care and it is not important to the shoot.
My preshoot communication is always professional and to the point, never rambling like my forum posts.
In my original contact we always discuss rates, because as I said "I am not an awesome photographer" and will not shoot TFP.
I haven't met a professional model yet that eats CDs so our preferred trade for both of us is green. Yes, I could be called a "Green With Camera".
I honestly believe flaking, both from photographers and models, newbie or pro, is generally attributed to poor communication in the beginning.

Apr 15 13 11:45 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Salinas, California, US

rp_photo wrote:
I tend to assume that those who regularly participate in the forums are the "One Percenters" as far as being serious about their craft.

You are accurate to say that about one percent of the members of this website participate in the forum, but I'm not so sure about the accuracy of "being serious about their craft?"    There must be quite a few members who are serious, but don't post in the forums.   They are too busy working!   wink

What I attempted to get at  .... or ask the OP earlier in the thread was about his communication.  Poor communication can come in various forms.  Depending on messages either through this website or email is not a good idea!  I always exchange phone numbers and actually "talk" on the phone at least once before I'll consider a shoot booked!  A good mix of using messages over the Internet, texting and phone calls is important in being able to weed out the fakes, and potential flakes.  If it's possible, I sometimes have preshoot meetings with models too, but it's not required. 

Another thing is that I don't worry about scaring models off.  If a potential model has said something like "I like your work, let's shoot?"  I don't take it as "Let's book the date right now!"   If we've communicated about setting up a shoot, but then drop off the planet, I don't take it personally.  There could be many reasons other than "Oh no!  I scared them off!"  It may have nothing to do with you! 

The best thing I can tell anyone here who is having difficulty booking shoots is to not take it personally, but to work on your communication skills!

Apr 15 13 11:55 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Salinas, California, US

Schlake wrote:
I think the internet is how models get scared off.

I'm in my 40s.  The girls going to the local college are in their teens and early 20s.  Every one of them I've walked up to and said "I have a bag of handcuffs and a digital camera.  Would you like to go out to the desert with me?" has gone out to the desert with me.  I've never been turned down or stood up*.

But did they return with you?  If not, the next question is ...  where did you dispose of the bodies?   lol

Apr 15 13 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Salinas, California, US

glumpy wrote:
A.
Ask them when they are available to do a shoot.

Never ceases to amaze me how many times I contact a model on a site such as this or they contact me and we have a discussion where they tell you how much they love your work and are keen to shoot with you,right up till the time you ask when they are free?

After that, Crickets.

I'm about double most models age so I'm wondering if asking " When are you available to shoot?" is some modern day sort of code for " I'm a criminally insane deviot who wants to hack your body into little pieces" and I missed that somewhere along the line.

If they don't provide you with an answer, move on to the next!  It's not complicated.  Don't take it so personal!  If you don't get an answer from someone, that does not mean that they don't want to shoot with you.  It could mean too many other things ... most likely "I'll get back to you when I know I'm available!"  Simple as that!   

I've been shooting since the 1980's way before the Internet and digital cameras took over, so I have had plenty of people model for me that I've met in person or through advertising the traditional way.  When I first got online with an omp profile in 2001, I had to contact through the website what seemed like hundreds of potential models with messages that were not even acknowledged.  It took a year before I finally landed my first shoot with a web based model with whom I had not met in person previously.  That same thing happened when I joined MM, but a few years later and I've shot with many on this site.  It takes time and communication to book models.

Apr 15 13 12:19 pm Link

Photographer

Vindictive Images

Houston, Texas, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

You are accurate to say that about one percent of the members of this website participate in the forum, but I'm not so sure about the accuracy of "being serious about their craft?"

Ditto. I find the supermajority of that 1 percent to talk a big game, but can't back it up.

Apr 15 13 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

GeorgeMann wrote:
Well, I just had to give up and jump in here.
I am in no way the calibre of photographer of a great many on this site, but in the seven years I have belonged to MM I have only had one model flake, and I am still not sure if that flaking was not just a bad miscommunication on both our parts.
When I contact a model to shoot, I am very explicit about what I shoot, where I shoot, and when I want to shoot.
I never tell a model what kind or how much my equipment costs because she simply does not care and it is not important to the shoot.
My preshoot communication is always professional and to the point, never rambling like my forum posts.
In my original contact we always discuss rates, because as I said "I am not an awesome photographer" and will not shoot TFP.
I haven't met a professional model yet that eats CDs so our preferred trade for both of us is green. Yes, I could be called a "Green With Camera".
I honestly believe flaking, both from photographers and models, newbie or pro, is generally attributed to poor communication in the beginning.

I think most shooters are pretty clear.   People flake because they don't want to do something.   In general it seems that this is more of a problem on TF shoots.   Models simply change their minds and either forget about the shoot or just choose not too reply anymore.   Its funky.   Its irritating.   Several recent models have taged me but didn't follow through on shoots.   Should I race to MM too complain?   What good would it do?   Should I send them angry messages?   The ideal is to not take what people do personally.    It happens to working pros by agency models.   Its wonderful when people we want to work with honor their commitments but many just won't.   Accept that and move on.

Apr 15 13 01:29 pm Link

Model

The Original Sin

Louisville, Kentucky, US

There's an easy way NOT to scare off a model. Be polite and professional.

Apr 15 13 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Mac Wolff

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

wendy haigh wrote:
Lol. Had this happen to me last week!!  Spoke to model for a week, organised lights, ect day,,,but when it came to pinpointing a time and location, I never heard back!!  Maybe granny died???

Same here

Apr 15 13 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

glumpy

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Patrick Walberg wrote:
If they don't provide you with an answer, move on to the next!  It's not complicated.  Don't take it so personal!  If you don't get an answer from someone, that does not mean that they don't want to shoot with you.  It could mean too many other things ... most likely "I'll get back to you when I know I'm available!"  Simple as that!   

I've been shooting since the 1980's way before the Internet and digital cameras took over, so I have had plenty of people model for me that I've met in person or through advertising the traditional way.  When I first got online with an omp profile in 2001, I had to contact through the website what seemed like hundreds of potential models with messages that were not even acknowledged.  It took a year before I finally landed my first shoot with a web based model with whom I had not met in person previously.  That same thing happened when I joined MM, but a few years later and I've shot with many on this site.  It takes time and communication to book models.

What the hell in what I wrote makes everyone think I take this personally and Imagine I fall down in a sobbing heap when  some wannabe model gets cold feet or that I can't manage a simple communication?
To be clear, I think this whole thing is a joke in reality. It's impossible to take the thing seriously when you step back and look at the whole picture and the crap that goes on.

It's abundantly clear by the defensiveness and contorted extrapolation people are making that they have way more emotional attachment to this than I do.  Typically of course, some like to throw it back that it must be the fault of the person who dares make mention of a fault in the way things are and basically propose it should be swept under the table.

If some models don't like the piss poor behaviour of others being mentioned, Tough. I have as much right to voice my opinion as they do. If they don't like what I say, Tough again.  It's like their stupidity to propose my intention of this thread was to change the many bad models behaviour. THe statement was made more in Jest than anything but straight off the bat some with over protective and raw nerves got straight on the aggressive defensive.
They need to step back and take a Chill pill.

There are several other interests I have where particular undesirable traits happen amongst the people that participate. I don't see everyone else lambasting anyone that mentions it and trying to sweep it under the table or shoot the messenger as happens here. Its generally made a joke of, accepted and used to poke fun at one another in irony. People are saying I take things too personally, they need to step back and look at this whole ball of melting wax! It's hilarious!

I earn my full time living from photography and have since the early 80's as well.
I only use models from these sites when I want to test ideas or procedures to create some new pics to promo my glam business.
Frankly, they are a choice of last resort.

I have a very lucrative Business in a totally different area of photography now and I keep the glam side going as a creative outlet and nothing more. It brings in good if not completely regular money from the housewives and non models so is worthwhile. I deal with business and corporate clients every week and 90% of the business I get is through initial cold calls. I have a very high strike rate with them so I think few people would ever say my skills in communication are lacking. 
I'd sure as hell be happy to put my abilities of communication, advertising, sales and marketing against anyone here because although I'm not the best at it, I know I can hold my own with those who are the best.

There is no way in hell I'd ever put any stock in making money through sites like this, that would be impossible so before everyone accuses me of taking things too personally, know that these sites are about the least important part of what I do and my living depends on.

Most other " Communities" try to elevate the standards of behaviour and code of conduct of it's members but this one is the complete opposite. Here it's defended with illogical excuses and made out it should just be accepted and overlooked.

Apr 15 13 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

Leon Bailey

Orlando, Florida, US

Happens all the time to me. I just think it's cause I'm black. lmao!

Apr 16 13 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Decay of Memory

Asheville, North Carolina, US

I still think this thread is a better way to scare off models than just asking them to shoot, or whatever else the op had been trying.

Apr 16 13 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Gaffney

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I find that this works very well,

"I luv yer lookie, my mama just baught mE a camra and must youz it to shot preti gurls....   I like gurls .... sPecillay whan they get nakid.   I luv you allretty, u make mE tikley inside. 

.        Right soone,

Cletus Ogeltree"

Apr 16 13 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

Edge of the Moon

New York, New York, US

^ lol Ahum. Yup.

Apr 16 13 04:51 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Crass humor
Overinflated ego
No work to cross-reference
Immediate need to shoot nudes esp. if you don't
Too much talking, no action
Name dropping
Bait & switch on $
Asks too many personal questions
Etc.

Apr 17 13 12:32 am Link

Retoucher

PixelNation Retouching

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I learned to take control of thus part if the process by doing two things.

ONE..., I meet with "every" model that I work with for the first time @ a public place like Starbucks.  This allows us to break the ice & it allows me to determine if I am dealing with a reliable person.

TWO...., I offer them days & times to choose from during the meeting which avoids the "when do you want to shoot" issue.

As a side note, most pro models will ask about shoot times in their response to your request & THAT is a form of code which says, I'm interested in the job

Apr 17 13 02:50 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

K I C K H A M wrote:

+1

Apr 17 13 02:55 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

When models contact me, they want to work with me.

Apr 17 13 02:57 am Link

Photographer

Bearz Images

glumpy wrote:
A.
Ask them when they are available to do a shoot.

Never ceases to amaze me how many times I contact a model on a site such as this or they contact me and we have a discussion where they tell you how much they love your work and are keen to shoot with you,right up till the time you ask when they are free?

After that, Crickets.

I'm about double most models age so I'm wondering if asking " When are you available to shoot?" is some modern day sort of code for " I'm a criminally insane deviot who wants to hack your body into little pieces" and I missed that somewhere along the line.

Likely it has nothing to do with you at all, no one's perfect & life often has a way of interrupting the best of plans. Go gentle on them, resist assumptions, be forgiving, & good luck.

Apr 17 13 03:14 am Link

Model

Venessa Baez

Tampa, Florida, US

I had a photographer stop replying when we spoke about locations. He didn't respond till the day before the day we had originally picked, so I had to cancel. By that time, after about a week of no response and read messages, how was I supposed to know to keep that day open anymore?

But on another note, how to scare off a model (me): Ask her to shoot with snakes, or in the cemetery at night big_smile Yes, it's happened. But I kindly turned them down lol.

Apr 17 13 10:00 am Link

Model

Elizabeta Rosandic

Santa Fe, New Mexico, US

glumpy wrote:
What the hell in what I wrote makes everyone think I take this personally and Imagine I fall down in a sobbing heap when  some wannabe model gets cold feet or that I can't manage a simple communication?

Because you took the time out of your busy schedule to make a forum post complaining about it.

Apr 20 13 01:29 pm Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Colorado

Castle Rock, Colorado, US

Probably not serious Models is why

Apr 20 13 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

Nick Belial

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Farenell Photography wrote:
WBUR's On Point Radio recently discussed the changing nature of how we communicate. So much so that the younger generation barely even checks email, if at all:

http://onpoint.wbur.org/2013/04/03/communication

...& in the future it may be wise to ask what their preferred method of communications is.

Personally I think its the changing nature in how we do communicate (through mobile devices), it enables people being quick to initiate but it falls apart on the follow-through. & this just isn't limited to models either.

I didn't know this until it was confirmed to me just a couple weeks ago. I was working with a twenty year old model in my studio and every time she had 2 seconds to spare, she was on her phone texting at a rate that must have been roughy 2,000 wpm.

As she typed and received responses her face would light up and she'd laugh out loud, then we'd go back to shooting. At some point she let me in on the conversation. It was her sister texting her about cleaning out the garage. The issue of email came up and she told me she hardly uses it any more. She said she had "a bunch" of different accts and basically checks them all every Sunday.

I was thinking, "every Sunday?". I check my email every few hours. My phone alerts me whenever I've received an email at my business address. I just assumed everyone had similar habits. But she explained that "no one uses email anymore". At that moment, for some reason-- I felt the urge to go buy some "Just for Men" medium brown hair dye-- but that's another story.

Apr 20 13 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

BlueMoonPics

New York, New York, US

I just had someone cancel a shoot with me once I sent her the date.
She was paying me for the shoot. Oh well.

Apr 20 13 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

Cupcake Paparazzi

Rachel-Elise  wrote:

Oh, and Paige is a female model, and therefore, probably not "white knighting" it... just fyi. smile

May I make reference to Joan of Ark for all intense purposes. A knight equivalent.  ;p

Apr 21 13 07:33 am Link

Photographer

Decay of Memory

Cupcake Paparazzi wrote:

May I make reference to Joan of Ark for all intense purposes. A knight equivalent.  ;p

You have intense purposes regarding Joan? Sounds fascinating, tell me more.

Apr 21 13 08:11 am Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Olivet, Michigan, US

PixelNation Retouching wrote:
I learned to take control of thus part if the process by doing two things.

ONE..., I meet with "every" model that I work with for the first time @ a public place like Starbucks.  This allows us to break the ice & it allows me to determine if I am dealing with a reliable person.

TWO...., I offer them days & times to choose from during the meeting which avoids the "when do you want to shoot" issue.

As a side note, most pro models will ask about shoot times in their response to your request & THAT is a form of code which says, I'm interested in the job

The typical model I shoot with has a four hour round trip, some more like ten.  It would be insane to ask them to travel here, or for me to go to them, just for a "break the ice" meeting.  When practical, I have no problem with the idea if the model wants.  I've done so several times lately for some reason.  Gotten two wonderful shoots, and two cancellations out of it.

Apr 21 13 08:40 am Link

Photographer

Schlake

Socorro, New Mexico, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

But did they return with you?  If not, the next question is ...  where did you dispose of the bodies?   lol

They all did come back with me.  Even this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-kcTanWnM

Apr 21 13 08:46 am Link