Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Victorian Dress Lifter

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Posts: 33873

Los Angeles, California, US

Apr 18 13 10:40 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36882

Boston, Massachusetts, US

God forbid you touch it with your hand.

Apr 18 13 07:30 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Posts: 14748

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Apr 19 13 09:20 am Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Posts: 33873

Los Angeles, California, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
Here's another example:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KlPx_bSlcuc/TVCpzzz17zI/AAAAAAAAAVk/heRJXE8UCRw/s1600/t-1000.jpg

That gets a T-1000 finger wag.

Apr 19 13 09:27 am Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Posts: 14748

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KlPx_bSlcuc/TVCpzzz17zI/AAAAAAAAAVk/heRJXE8UCRw/s1600/t-1000.jpg

That gets a T-1000 finger wag.

You posted this thread in SF2...shrug.  Wag all you want.

Apr 19 13 10:22 am Link

Photographer

Jim Shibley

Posts: 2986

Phoenix, Arizona, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
Here's another example:
removed

I like yours better. tongue

Apr 19 13 10:34 am Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Posts: 33873

Los Angeles, California, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
You posted this thread in SF2...shrug.  Wag all you want.

Well, you still can't post porn on MM.

I purposely didn't link to it or describe it, so you could remove it, but whatever. It doesn't matter to me.

Apr 19 13 10:37 am Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Posts: 14748

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:
Well, you still can't post porn on MM.

I purposely didn't link to it or describe it, so you could remove it, but whatever. It doesn't matter to me.

I'll remove it, and request that Jim does, too, so your thread doesn't get locked.  But if you'd simply asked, rather than wag your virtual finger at me as if I were some recalcitrant child, it would have been removed.  Easy as that.

*ETA:  Porn is subjective.

Apr 19 13 10:59 am Link