guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I have it:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/ahrineha/newhair_zpsf18a0e51.jpg

Apr 21 13 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

Wicked Photos

Posts: 7602

New York, New York, US

nice.. is it gonna stick to one side for good?

you look like one of them classy pin-up girls from yesteryear.

Apr 21 13 04:05 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Wicked Photos wrote:
nice.. is it gonna stick to one side for good?

No, I just styled it that way. There's hair on the other side.

Apr 21 13 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32831

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

nice smile

Apr 21 13 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23481

Los Angeles, California, US

Whoa!

Apr 21 13 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Posts: 3447

Germantown, Maryland, US

Pretty new look smile

Apr 21 13 04:39 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Posts: 14823

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

God, you're pretty.  The hair just complements that.

And I wish I knew how to do eyeliner that way.

Apr 21 13 05:05 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

DivaEroticus wrote:
God, you're pretty.  The hair just complements that.

And I wish I knew how to do eyeliner that way.

awww, thanks. That's sweet. I got all prettied up for MetalFest, which was totally fucking awesome, and I never get prettied up for anything anymore.

The eyeliner thing is just buying some liquid liner, and practicing, and practicing and practicing. You can get black liquid eyeliner at Dollar Tree; it's not expensive, so you don't have to worry if you keep messing up and waste it.

Apr 21 13 05:09 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Posts: 3466

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Pulchritudinous.

Apr 21 13 08:26 pm Link

Model

BeatnikDiva

Posts: 14823

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

awww, thanks. That's sweet. I got all prettied up for MetalFest, which was totally fucking awesome, and I never get prettied up for anything anymore.

The eyeliner thing is just buying some liquid liner, and practicing, and practicing and practicing. You can get black liquid eyeliner at Dollar Tree; it's not expensive, so you don't have to worry if you keep messing up and waste it.

I've started to get a little more girly when it comes to makeup and stuff.  I've gotten a couple of new dresses, and some new shoes, and I want more shoes.  I have a bottle of liquid liner, and I have a cool chart of different "lines" that I got from somewhere here in the fora, but I've not practiced.  Now that I have a huge box of makeup removing wipes, maybe I'll spend a Saturday morning practicing...LOL.  I usually just use a pencil.

Apr 22 13 09:24 am Link

Photographer

L A F

Posts: 8520

Davenport, Iowa, US

Guh!  I love it!

Apr 22 13 09:29 am Link

Model

DarcieK

Posts: 10874

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it! You look like an old glam pin up girl from the 40s!

Apr 22 13 09:45 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

DivaEroticus wrote:

I've started to get a little more girly when it comes to makeup and stuff.  I've gotten a couple of new dresses, and some new shoes, and I want more shoes.  I have a bottle of liquid liner, and I have a cool chart of different "lines" that I got from somewhere here in the fora, but I've not practiced.  Now that I have a huge box of makeup removing wipes, maybe I'll spend a Saturday morning practicing...LOL.  I usually just use a pencil.

I hate the pencils, because I can't get enough liner deposited on the lid for it to show up. I'm a devoted fan of winged eyeliner, and have been for years and years, and I just can't get that with a pencil.

Apr 22 13 11:53 am Link

Model

K Allende

Posts: 14172

Columbus, Ohio, US

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/body-is-ready.gif

Apr 22 13 04:23 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Moriah Allende wrote:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/body-is-ready.gif

ahahahahahha.

Apr 22 13 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32831

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Koryn Locke wrote:

ahahahahahha.

I think she is trying to tell you something

Apr 22 13 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85307

Hayward, California, US

i skeeted a little bit

Apr 22 13 09:35 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Posts: 12699

Midland, Texas, US

I love it.
I'm so jelly.

Apr 22 13 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo Diavolo

Posts: 8958

Martinez, California, US

i want to touch it.
it looks so nice.

Apr 22 13 11:35 pm Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

Posts: 19955

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

omg, i love it! cute vintage look and everything!

Apr 23 13 06:09 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

SPierce Photography wrote:
omg, i love it! cute vintage look and everything!

I think that's probably the look I pull off the best, just because I'm so white, or something. Not sure.

Apr 23 13 06:42 am Link

Photographer

Eclectic

Posts: 281

Toledo, Ohio, US

*Swoon*

Apr 23 13 09:06 am Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Posts: 8619

Berkeley, California, US

Ohh, I love it!

Apr 23 13 09:14 am Link

Photographer

Stephoto Photography

Posts: 19955

Amherst, Massachusetts, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

I think that's probably the look I pull off the best, just because I'm so white, or something. Not sure.

Skin color really doesn't matter; for vintage being whiter really does work because a lot of the leading ladies did the pale skin thing, and you have good eyes for it!

Apr 23 13 12:51 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

SPierce Photography wrote:

Skin color really doesn't matter; for vintage being whiter really does work because a lot of the leading ladies did the pale skin thing, and you have good eyes for it!

Yeah, my eyes are sort of slanty anyway. The eyeliner thing just sort of exaggerates the shape that's already there.

Apr 23 13 02:43 pm Link

Model

Solacium

Posts: 9640

Charleston, South Carolina, US

So, yesterday I was lurking and came across this thread. Meant to post about how awesome your look was and got distracted.

Today I wake up with the massive desire to have a cute, short new hair do. I kid you not. I have been subliminally influenced by your awesomeness.

And I really do want a cute short 'do like yours now!!

Apr 24 13 05:40 am Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 37365

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Solacium wrote:
So, yesterday I was lurking and came across this thread. Meant to post about how awesome your look was and got distracted.

Today I wake up with the massive desire to have a cute, short new hair do. I kid you not. I have been subliminally influenced by your awesomeness.

And I really do want a cute short 'do like yours now!!

This is actually what my hair has grown out into. The color is different. I bleached the hell out of it, but it's not a "cut." It's the result of having a fauxhawk at the very end of 2011, and letting it grow for a year and a half, with some generic trims, and no other significant interventions.

Apr 24 13 07:02 am Link

Photographer

Eye of Sicari

Posts: 37085

Toledo, Ohio, US

RAWR!

Apr 24 13 01:30 pm Link

Model

Solacium

Posts: 9640

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

This is actually what my hair has grown out into. The color is different. I bleached the hell out of it, but it's not a "cut." It's the result of having a fauxhawk at the very end of 2011, and letting it grow for a year and a half, with some generic trims, and no other significant interventions.

Lucky! My hair grows into...well, nothing cute.

Apr 24 13 06:04 pm Link