MM's MODEL OF THE DAY
Congratulations to Shelby Meader
The contest is hosted by
Tara Jayne Mullins
The new medal for the MODEL OF THE DAY CONTEST
To make the medal appear on your profile page and when clicked take you to the winning image use this code .
[*url=enter your url code here][*img]http://photos.modelmayhem.com/evidence_upload/130421/20/5174aa04629ff.jpg[/img][/url]
Then delete the 2 asterisks .
Any problems please pm me .
Many thanks to Mikell http://www.modelmayhem.com/101241
For design and construction
MODEL MAYHEM'S mODEL OF THE DAY
Enter your best work and vote for your favorite image! The Daily Model of the Day winner will be posted at the top of the thread on page 1 ..
Please try to make entries from Red/Green Beginning/End-of-day banner (around midnight CST) to Noon and vote from Noon to the Red/Green Beginning/End-of-day banner (around midnight CST).
VOTING CLOSES at 12:00 AM Central Time or shortly thereafter at the discretion of the contest staff.
Please make every effort to cast your vote by Midnight Central Time. All voting officially ends when the Red/Green Beginning/End-of-day banner is dropped, with no votes for a given day counted afterward.
1. You may only enter an image that you were directly involved in creating as the Model and have a Model profile and use that profile to post the image .
If the copyright holder requests that an entry be withdrawn from competition then the image and any votes it received will be disqualified.
2. No unnecessary discussion, debates, or critiques. Let's keep talk to a minimum, filling these pages with images and not dialog.
3. Do not re-enter any image that has appeared in the Model of the Day during the past 15 days or the image will be disqualified.
4. When voting click quote under the image you wish to vote for. Below the quote please use the word VOTE, so you don't confuse your vote with just a comment such as "This is cool" or "I really like this one".
A given individual may enter only ONE IMAGE per day and may VOTE only once per day. Entries must be in the form of single images. Multiple images, even those combined to form a thematic series, are prohibited.
IF you enter an image then you are expected to vote.
The day's voting ends at or shortly after MIDNIGHT CST . The precise end of voting is marked by the BIG RED End/Beginning of Day banner. No votes for the day are counted after the banner is dropped.
5. Individuals that participated in the creation of an entry may not vote for that image. These individuals include photographers, makeup artists, stylists, and Photoshop wizards. Such votes will be disqualified.
6. NO VOTE STACKING!!! In all fairness to contestants and others, please don't impose upon others to vote for your entry. If indicators of collusion are present in the voting the subject entry may be disqualified at the Host's option.
7. An image that has previously won Model of the day contest cannot be re-entered in this competition. Such images are automatically disqualified. This includes derivative works as well as a different cropping.
8. If your image has been posted for more than a few minutes then DON'T change it.
9. Please post your image only once on the day that you enter it. Contestants are not permitted to BUMP images. Such images will be disqualified.
10. No mature (18 ) images or links as defined by Model Mayhem's mature image guidelines found here. Mature images include:
- female nipple or areola
- bare buttocks (thong or not)
- flaccid penises
- pubic area (whether hair is present or not)
- implied sexual activity
- depictions of blood
- depictions of violence
- depictions of drug use
- see-through or semi-transparent clothing or body paint which shows any of the above
Also forbidden are images that include:
- spread shots (vaginal or anal. Typically this is when fingers are used to spread, but other instances may be inappropriate as well.)
- erect penises (must be completely flaccid) covered or not
- explicit sexual content
- any and all penetration of vagina or anus
- shots that focus primarily on the genitals or anus
- shots with bodily fluids (referenced in a sexual/fetish manner).
* NOTE: This is at the discretion of Model Mayhem Moderators and the Model of the day staff .
Additionally, the Of the day staff reserves the right to disqualify any image at their discretion and without explanation.
Please consider Model Mayhem's 18 Pic of the Day competition for images ineligible for the Model of the Day or Pic of the Day. The 18 competition is found here http://www.modelmayhem.com/contests
11. The Model of the Day staff reserve the right to disqualify entries at their discretion.
12. The of the Day staff may temporarily suspend or permanently ban from the contest any individual or group of individuals who flagrantly violates contest rules or is disruptive. Such individuals may not enter their work, have others enter their work, or vote in the contest. This may be done without prior notice.
13. By entering an image in the competition you agree to participate by the rules as posted at the start of that day. Rules may be modified, added, or dropped without notice.
14. Let's keep it clean and fun!
15 “This contest is purely a member-run activity and does not carry with it any monetary value or equivalent prizes. It is run purely by the contest host and is not moderated or monitored by the broader site moderation/administration team. All disputes, issues, complaints associated with the contest must be directed at the contest host only. The choice to partake in the contest is voluntary and Model Mayhem will not be held responsible for your participation or actions as a result of your participation.”
To post an entry to the Model of the Day competition:
Go to the image, and underneath it (provided it is not an 18 image) you will see this: MM Forum Code | Image Tag | Raw Link
Choose the first one: MM Forum Code
It will give you a bunch of code. Copy it ALL. Go to the forum and paste it where you want it to go. It will look something like this:
.... except, it will all be black text. In my example above, I have changed everything to red that you will need to remove before hitting "post".
For more on BBcode Dean Soapbox Killer Photo has this to offer:
Forums > Site Related Forum > How to display images on profile page
This contest and its sister contest, "Photographer of the day" is run by 2 regular guys on this site ..
Personally i cannot thank MM's Contest QUEEN enough for her help and input to these 2 contests ..
Los Angeles, California, US
Sure, let's do this I'll enter. Hopefully people will follow!
May 02 13 07:42 pm Link
May 02 13 07:45 pm Link
May 02 13 08:08 pm Link
May 02 13 08:17 pm Link
Whittier, California, US
You guys are great!!
May 02 13 08:41 pm Link
May 02 13 08:45 pm Link
May 02 13 09:32 pm Link
Mansfield, Texas, US
May 02 13 09:59 pm Link
Clearwater, Florida, US
Great to see you guys have these 2 new contest!
Best of luck!
May 02 13 10:08 pm Link
May 03 13 05:26 am Link
Las Vegas, Nevada, US
Thanks for the invite..
May 03 13 05:43 am Link
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
May 03 13 07:01 am Link
Irvington, New Jersey, US
What an awesome thread!
May 03 13 10:06 am Link
May 03 13 10:47 am Link
May 03 13 12:08 pm Link
May 03 13 12:19 pm Link
Antioch, California, US
May 03 13 12:27 pm Link
Chicago, Illinois, US
May 03 13 12:30 pm Link
May 03 13 12:34 pm Link
Irvington, New Jersey, US
May 03 13 12:39 pm Link
Victoria Dare wrote:
V O T E
May 03 13 12:44 pm Link
Beloit, Wisconsin, US
SJH photography wrote:
May 03 13 01:03 pm Link
Atlanta, Georgia, US
Didn't know how else to fix it. Sorry
May 03 13 01:25 pm Link
Las Vegas, Nevada, US
May 03 13 01:28 pm Link
Golden, British Columbia, Canada
May 03 13 03:10 pm Link
May 03 13 03:14 pm Link
May 03 13 03:17 pm Link
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
May 03 13 03:22 pm Link
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
Jenna Kellen wrote:
May 03 13 03:23 pm Link
May 03 13 03:50 pm Link
Whittier, California, US
May 03 13 04:16 pm Link
East La Mirada, California, US
May 03 13 04:23 pm Link
Folkestone, England, United Kingdom
Kendra Kozek wrote:
May 03 13 04:24 pm Link
May 03 13 05:00 pm Link