Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > i feel oddly mutilated

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-htyqG-iH-2c/Tmdveh0pC-I/AAAAAAAAAtE/KRe4usk34jU/s1600/alien_251.JPG

May 12 13 08:57 am Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12787

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Nothing a couple of aspirins can't take care of lol

May 12 13 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Lohkee wrote:
Nothing a couple of aspirins can't take care of lol

I had a few drinks last night, fell asleep nice and peacefully. Then my dirtbag brain decided it would be fun to get up at 4AM. Coffee isn't doing jack shit.

May 12 13 09:35 am Link

Photographer

Reflected

Posts: 16091

New York, New York, US

Andialu wrote:
I had a few drinks last night, fell asleep nice and peacefully. Then my dirtbag brain decided it would be fun to get up at 4AM. Coffee isn't doing jack shit.

In space, no one can hear your coffee scream.

May 12 13 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Reflected wrote:

In space, no one can hear your coffee scream.

So is being in space with coffee like being a tree in a forest? If the coffee screams or the coffee creams and it can't be heard, did it really happen?

May 12 13 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

Reflected

Posts: 16091

New York, New York, US

Marc Damon wrote:
So is being in space with coffee like being a tree in a forest? If the coffee screams or the coffee creams and it can't be heard, did it really happen?

If a tree falls in your coffee in space, you've got much bigger issues to worry about.

May 12 13 06:58 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Posts: 12787

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Marc Damon wrote:

So is being in space with coffee like being a tree in a forest? If the coffee screams or the coffee creams and it can't be heard, did it really happen?

Is it the sound it makes when it falls, or the silence it leaves when it's gone, that's more important? smile

May 12 13 08:45 pm Link

Model

Venessa Baez

Posts: 616

Tampa, Florida, US

What is that and why is it covered in ice cream

May 13 13 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Posts: 38336

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Venessa M Baez wrote:
What is that and why is it covered in ice cream

Kids. Totally ignorant of the classics.

May 13 13 07:47 pm Link

Model

Venessa Baez

Posts: 616

Tampa, Florida, US

ASYLUM - Photo wrote:
Kids. Totally ignorant of the classics.

Yes, vanilla ice cream is a classic flavor 8-)

May 13 13 08:37 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17683

Spring Valley, California, US

ASYLUM - Photo wrote:

Kids. Totally ignorant of the classics.

It's shocking, really.

May 15 13 03:55 pm Link