Model

-Jen-

Posts: 46839

Howell, Michigan, US

Cali is nice but I miss my kids and my family so much.

Been an emotional mess the last couple of days.

May 12 13 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

-Jen- wrote:
Cali is nice but I miss my kids and my family so much.

Been an emotional mess the last couple of days.

Happy Mother's Day Jen. smile HUGGS smile

May 12 13 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32288

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

it's normal,
you will see, it will get better in 20 years or something

and hugs

May 12 13 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Reflected

Posts: 16093

New York, New York, US

scrymettet wrote:
it's normal,
you will see, it will get better in 20 years or something

and hugs

25 to life.

May 12 13 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Posts: 11053

Sun City, California, US

BEH's

Big Electric Hugs

May 12 13 07:59 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Posts: 46839

Howell, Michigan, US

Thanks guys.

Wasn't much of a Mothers Day, I'm just glad I got to hear from my babies.

May 12 13 10:09 pm Link

Model

Fergy

Posts: 22387

Fenton, Michigan, US

-Jen- wrote:
Thanks guys.

Wasn't much of a Mothers Day, I'm just glad I got to hear from my babies.

Pffft....


Thanks.  Bish  You didn't hear from me did ya?



I got you to laugh, for cryin out loud!

May 13 13 12:18 am Link

Model

Fergy

Posts: 22387

Fenton, Michigan, US

Love ya Jen! 


http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/theDAN-O/Tommy_Boy_fight2.gif


hehe

May 13 13 12:19 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32288

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

nothing says 'I love you' better then a 2*4 well swung in the face

May 13 13 03:45 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Posts: 39277

Nashville, Tennessee, US

When are they moving out there with you?

May 13 13 07:38 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Posts: 39277

Nashville, Tennessee, US

P.S. FWIW Moving away from family and missing them never really goes away. We just learn to manage the feeling.

May 13 13 07:40 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Posts: 46839

Howell, Michigan, US

Fergy wrote:
Love ya Jen! 


http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/theDAN-O/Tommy_Boy_fight2.gif


hehe

lmfao

Jai I posted this before we got to giggling!

May 13 13 11:32 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Posts: 46839

Howell, Michigan, US

Star Child wrote:
When are they moving out there with you?

Alli will be out here sometime in July.

May 13 13 11:32 am Link

Model

Fergy

Posts: 22387

Fenton, Michigan, US

-Jen- wrote:

lmfao

Jai I posted this before we got to giggling!

LMAO!  See our minds are linked!!

May 13 13 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32288

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Fergy wrote:

LMAO!  See our minds are linked!!

scary

May 13 13 12:59 pm Link

Photographer

Skipshots

Posts: 13421

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Fergy wrote:

LMAO!  See our minds are linked!!

May 13 13 05:52 pm Link