Forums > MM Market > Web Design > FREE: 25% Off Code for Monkey Mouth Media Hosting

Photographer

Mark Ellison

Brooklyn, New York, US

Hey everybody.  I own a web hosting company named Monkey Mouth Media (www.monkeymouthmedia.com) and I would like to offer any MM community members looking for web hosting services a huge discount.

Use the link below with promo code modelmayhem2014 to get any shared hosting plan at 25% off as long as you renew.

http://www.monkeymouthmedia.com/clients/link.php?id=6

In addition, If you have current hosting in place, shoot me an email and let's see if I can offer you a better deal than what you currently have in place.

Thanks for reading!!

May 18 13 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Ellison

Brooklyn, New York, US

Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day 2014 with 50% off Web Hosting

In honor of Saint Patrick's Day 2014, Monkey Mouth Media has a special Saint Patrick's Day promotion just for you! Monkey Mouth Media's web packages are already affordable but with 50% off, you can save even more on your hosting plan.

Customers who are planning to purchase new hosting services...this is the time to take advantage. Be a part of this special Saint Patrick's Day limited time offer and save money! 50% off the shared hosting plan of your choice as long as you renew.

This offer is valid for 50% off from now until March 18th. Don't miss this great opportunity to save big on our shared Linux-based hosting plans.

Use the link below with promo code stpatty during checkout to get the discount.

http://www.monkeymouthmedia.com/clients/link.php?id=7

If you have not already taken a look at our plans, stop by our website at www.monkeymouthmedia.com.

Shared Hosting Plans:
Personal Hosting normally $5.99... only $2.99
Personal Pro Hosting normally $10.99... only $5.49
Business Hosting normally $15.99... only $7.99
Business Pro Hosting normally $19.99... only $9.99

Because our clients are the foundation of our success, it's always a pleasure to say "Thank You" as everyone at Monkey Mouth Media looks forward to welcoming you soon to the Monkey Mouth Media family.

Nov 26 13 10:34 pm Link