Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > its been a while :S

Digital Artist

Anthony Bryan

London, England, United Kingdom

Ello wink

Ok, i've been working away as you do, promoting and been nicely busy... all year, that was until April. Since April the 20th to be precise! I've not had any work what so ever since! I've done some TFP just so i don't go completely mad through boredom. Is it normal to have such a major gap without work? or do you think its just a case Im simply not good enough to work full time as a Retoucher?

Constructive criticism is REALLY welcome smile Cheers MM

May 20 13 06:17 am Link

Retoucher

The Invisible Touch

Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain

How do you promote yourself?? And what do you think it has stopped??

May 20 13 06:44 am Link

Digital Artist

Koray

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey

Maybe you should think about opening a new account with some beauty and fashion retouching and see where that takes you smile

you have some serious competition either way so you'll have to step up your game a bit too.

May 20 13 06:49 am Link

Digital Artist

Anthony Bryan

I email photographer to promote my work. I send out composite cards and use street art and posters to promote the promotional design part of my services.
Im joint with Elance and look for work on there... Im am a little lost at the moment tbh.

May 20 13 06:50 am Link

Digital Artist

Anthony Bryan

Koray wrote:
Maybe you should think about opening a new account with some beauty and fashion retouching and see where that takes you smile

you have some serious competition either way so you'll have to step up your game a bit too.

Yeah, Im starting to think this is the way to go. Its good advice. smile

May 20 13 06:52 am Link

Digital Artist

Anthony Bryan

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/xfhm.jpg/

May 23 13 07:46 am Link