Forums > Travel Notices > TF Photographer in Ft. Lauderdale (May 24 - May 24) Not a paying gig

Photographer

EDITSandIMAGES

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Photographer seeking a last minute assistant (someone with creative ideas, to help as an extra set of hands, eyes, style, posing, etc.), for a 7am beach TFP shoot on Ft. Lauderdale beach tomorrow (Friday, May 24th). No experience necessary, just be friendly, with a great sense of humor and style. Prefer female. My arranged assistant bailed on me last night....even if you can't make it tomorrow (which I fully understand), but, the over all concept appeals to you, and, you are in the Palm Beach/Broward area, get in touch anyway for future projects. I am very easy to work with (and, would be willing to exchange to be an assistant with a project of yours, if need be). All I ask is that you have a pleasant attitude, a good sense of humor, and, a creative eye! MM email has been very slow lately, hours for an email notification...so, please feel free to email me at [email protected], to speed up the contact on this short notice project. Also, please put the words "VOLUNTEER ASSISTANT" in the subject line to avoid overlooking your email as spam. Thanks.

May 23 13 05:28 am Link