Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > 36 Raw images (Portrait + Beauty + Closeup)

Digital Artist

YvettE

Posts: 24

Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland

044 please yvetteart@op.pl Thank you

Aug 11 13 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

LILIYA wrote:
Can I use it in my portfolio?
http://s018.radikal.ru/i523/1308/3c/8cb9ec017eb5.jpg

Beautiful work!
Yes you can. Please use the following credits.
Model: Romina A.
Makeup: Dia Mak
Hair: Weena J.
Floral Design: Les Fleurs Kenzo
Photography: Ben C.K.

99109216 wrote:
2678 3928


99109216@qq.com

Sorry retouchers profiles only unless it's clearly stated that the photgrapher also do retouching for others photographers

egado wrote:
Trying to keep the original "smoky" look smile Hope you like it...

http://egado.de/mm/_MG_3928-egado-MM.jpg

Cool!

YvettE wrote:
044 please yvetteart@op.pl Thank you

Sent!

Aug 11 13 08:03 pm Link

Retoucher

noiworx - retoucher

Posts: 15

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi,

Can I have 3904, 3911, & 3928 please. I'm retoucher from dubai. my email is noiworx@yahoo.com.

Hope to work on the images soon.Thanks very much.

Noi.

Aug 12 13 12:56 am Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

noiworx wrote:
Hi,

Can I have 3904, 3911, & 3928 please. I'm retoucher from dubai. my email is noiworx@yahoo.com.

Hope to work on the images soon.Thanks very much.

Noi.

Sent!

Aug 13 13 08:29 am Link

Retoucher

J Retouch

Posts: 30

Washington, District of Columbia, US

http://i.imgur.com/KGFvoWl.jpg

Can I please use the images on my portfolio and on fb? Thanks.

Aug 13 13 11:49 pm Link

Retoucher

XilaPhoenixArt

Posts: 26

Dessel, Antwerp, Belgium

number 2823 please to xilaphoenixart@gmail.com
Thanks in advance for this beautiful photo!

Aug 14 13 06:28 am Link

Retoucher

Whitney Minthorn

Posts: 83

Pendleton, Oregon, US

Hello, Please send 309, 123, 025, 2678, ad 2823 to minthorn@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

Aug 15 13 12:20 am Link

Retoucher

AlekseyKart

Posts: 2

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

please send    6720, 123, 127, 147

alekseykart@gmail.com

    Thank you!

Aug 15 13 03:24 am Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Jolie Retouch wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/KGFvoWl.jpg

Can I please use the images on my portfolio and on fb? Thanks.

Nice work on the skin but you need to rework on the eyes. The way you removed the eyes bag the retouch looks overdone. Try to keep the lines below the eyes for a more realistic look wink
And before you use it on your portfolio or facebook you may want to take care of the hair too smile

XilaPhoenixArt wrote:
number 2823 please to xilaphoenixart@gmail.com
Thanks in advance for this beautiful photo!

Sent!

Native Retouch wrote:
Hello, Please send 309, 123, 025, 2678, ad 2823 to minthorn@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

Sent!

AlekseyKart wrote:
please send    6720, 123, 127, 147

alekseykart@gmail.com

    Thank you!

Sent!

Aug 15 13 06:49 am Link

Retoucher

amy evelyn

Posts: 55

Norwich, England, United Kingdom

please may I get: flower-beauty-118
                         flower-beauty-130
                         flower-beauty-192
                         _MG_3928
                         beauty_braids_163

to amyevelynwalker@aol.com

Thankyou smile

Aug 15 13 09:49 am Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

Hello!

Good idea and beautiful pictures!

Can I have 3911, 5572, 6055 and flower-beauty-118  please

to ae.studio2011@gmail.com

Thank you!

Aug 15 13 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hamishthegreat wrote:
please may I get: flower-beauty-118
                         flower-beauty-130
                         flower-beauty-192
                         _MG_3928
                         beauty_braids_163

to amyevelynwalker@aol.com

Thankyou smile

Sent!

AandE wrote:
Hello!

Good idea and beautiful pictures!

Can I have 3911, 5572, 6055 and flower-beauty-118  please

to ae.studio2011@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sent!

Aug 16 13 09:19 am Link

Retoucher

ANNA

Posts: 72

Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo, Russia

Hello, 118, 123 please
Anne11@mail.ru

Aug 17 13 07:45 am Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

ANNA wrote:
Hello, 118, 123 please
Anne11@mail.ru

Sent!

Aug 18 13 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130821/3fB2NUV5.jpg

Aug 21 13 06:05 am Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130821/sh0ZXr6e.jpg

Aug 21 13 06:14 am Link

Retoucher

amy evelyn

Posts: 55

Norwich, England, United Kingdom

[url]http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/33614786[url/]

Aug 21 13 06:17 am Link

Retoucher

amy evelyn

Posts: 55

Norwich, England, United Kingdom

may I use for my portfolio? http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130819/11/5212663b1444f.jpg other images on the way

Aug 21 13 08:14 am Link

Retoucher

bahri_wassim

Posts: 165

Şafāqis, Şafāqis, Tunisia

hi
can you send to me 2823,3928,5553,5616,6048,025,094,123,140
thank you

Aug 21 13 08:40 am Link

Retoucher

amy evelyn

Posts: 55

Norwich, England, United Kingdom

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130821/09/5214e64a18949.jpg

Aug 21 13 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

AandE wrote:
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130821/3fB2NUV5.jpg

AandE wrote:
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130821/sh0ZXr6e.jpg

The skin work looks good but looks over-sharpen. And why degrade the original file?

Hamishthegreat wrote:
may I use for my portfolio? http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130819/11/5212663b1444f.jpg other images on the way

Hamishthegreat wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130821/09/5214e64a18949.jpg

Hmmm not the high-end look I like but if you think it's good enough you may use it in your portfolio.

bahri_wassim wrote:
hi
can you send to me 2823,3928,5553,5616,6048,025,094,123,140
thank you

Sure. What's you email?

Aug 21 13 07:01 pm Link

Retoucher

Frank Neo

Posts: 241

Argyle, Florida, US

Good job,I like these photo.Could u send me 2678,2741,2773,3904,3911,3928,5572,5616.
;insertneo@gmail.com
thanks.

Aug 22 13 08:02 am Link

Retoucher

CrowBloody

Posts: 62

Skjærhollen, Østfold, Norway

hello,
can I have please
2678
flower-094
awa-beauty-025
sss-catherine-m-044

vassa123456@gmail.com

Aug 22 13 09:04 am Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Frank Neo wrote:
Good job,I like these photo.Could u send me 2678,2741,2773,3904,3911,3928,5572,5616.
;insertneo@gmail.com
thanks.

Sent!

Crowbloody wrote:
hello,
can I have please
2678
flower-094
awa-beauty-025
sss-catherine-m-044

vassa123456@gmail.com

Sent!

Aug 23 13 07:10 am Link

Retoucher

Najan

Posts: 89

Poitiers, Poitou-Charentes, France

Hi,

Please, can I have :
- flower-beauty-118
- flower-beauty-123
- flower-beauty-127
- flower-beauty-130

jandranade[at]gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Aug 23 13 07:34 am Link

Retoucher

Frank Neo

Posts: 241

Argyle, Florida, US

This is my retouching.Can I use it to my portfolio?
http://p13.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1308252029262213_0.jpg

Aug 25 13 05:35 am Link

Retoucher

buldakov

Posts: 4

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russia

Great photos smile Can I have _MG_5572 please?
www.yellow4@mail.ru

Aug 25 13 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

Sorry, picasa ruined settings.

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130826/N1R5hT4N.jpg

http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130826/AFW36O0F.jpg

Aug 26 13 03:11 am Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

other will post a little bit later

http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/cfcca07ebdb1b98a96d0da915c4a3440.jpg

http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/7e9adcc60defefd8a188fd82f76816b9.jpg

Aug 26 13 03:12 am Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/231afe2d0bd3fe16e9715eb932777c42.jpg

http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/6020ec801624e68df66cba4412edd016.jpg

Aug 26 13 04:39 am Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/4f56dfd00a284c00f342d215b560900a.jpg
http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/df370c66e5babd01bce617fa7a9ef776.jpg

Aug 26 13 04:41 am Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Najan wrote:
Hi,

Please, can I have :
- flower-beauty-118
- flower-beauty-123
- flower-beauty-127
- flower-beauty-130

jandranade[at]gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Sent!

Frank Neo wrote:
This is my retouching.Can I use it to my portfolio?
http://p13.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1308252029262213_0.jpg

Yes you can. smile

buldakov wrote:
Great photos smile Can I have _MG_5572 please?
www.yellow4@mail.ru

Sent!

AandE wrote:
http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/4f56dfd00a284c00f342d215b560900a.jpg
http://www.fotolink.su/pic_m/df370c66e5babd01bce617fa7a9ef776.jpg

Thanks for posting all the images.
Nice effort

Aug 26 13 11:38 am Link

Photographer

AandE

Posts: 9

Belgorod, Belgorod, Russia

Thenk you! Can I use it on my port? Can you give credits, please?

Aug 27 13 02:50 am Link

Retoucher

Crown Image Retouching

Posts: 68

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Can I have a link to the high res files?

Kristen.Mariex@gmail.com

Aug 27 13 03:51 am Link

Retoucher

Touchgraphy

Posts: 85

Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)

Hello,
May I have 3928,6055,118,094

phototoro1@gmail.com

Thank you

Aug 27 13 06:22 am Link

Retoucher

Dy Liu

Posts: 38

Beijing, Beijing, China

May I have 2823 6046  025 080 006  6046
Thank your very much!
email:niutouldy@outlook.com

Aug 27 13 09:42 am Link

Photographer

Bencks

Posts: 124

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

AandE wrote:
Thenk you! Can I use it on my port? Can you give credits, please?

Yes you can. Just use Bencks as Photographer
Thank you

Crown Image Retouching wrote:
Can I have a link to the high res files?

Kristen.Mariex@gmail.com

Please let me know which files you want and I'll sent you the links to those images. Obviously nobody has time to retouch ALL the files smile
Thanks.

neonadueli wrote:
Hello,
May I have 3928,6055,118,094

phototoro1@gmail.com

Thank you

Sent!

Dy Liu wrote:
May I have 2823 6046  025 080 006  6046
Thank your very much!
email:niutouldy@outlook.com

Sent!

Aug 28 13 07:55 am Link

Retoucher

Frank Neo

Posts: 241

Argyle, Florida, US

Can I use it in my portfolio?



http://p13.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1308301942492525_0.jpg

Aug 30 13 04:42 am Link

Retoucher

vicalib

Posts: 145

Epsom and Ewell, England, United Kingdom

Amazing pictures!
Thank you
http://s55.radikal.ru/i147/1308/2e/e3a24c9bf8c9.jpg
May I use it in my portfolio?

Aug 30 13 05:08 am Link

Photographer

CreativeVisualArts

Posts: 11

Lebanon, Missouri, US

Would love to help  please send :
025
080
118
123
2823
3928
6048

jojokellis@ymail.com
Thank you!

Aug 30 13 08:04 am Link