Forums > Events > Alt Models wanted for Birthday Bash - SE England!

Model

Demari Vi Syth

London, England, United Kingdom

I want my party to be a memorable event and so I am looking for some gorgeous girlies to help a fellow model out!

This will be a themed house party - playing a mix of hard rock, heavy metal, Nu Metal, grunge, indie, dubstep, dnb etc.

There may be a live band but this is yet to be confirmed.

Female Models

I require 4 - 6 stunning models (preferably with an Alt look) to assist with drinking games, serving cakes, treats and shots, getting people up and dancing and to generally join in on the fun. Due to the nature of this bash you will need to be 18+ and not a wall flower!

It is extremely likely that this party will go on until the early hours of the morning so if you need to leave by 12am this event will not be suitable for you. You must be able to travel to the West Thurrock area in Essex. Nearest train station: Chafford Hundred.

Dress code: Black short dress, stockings / tights, heels (think lolita rather then glamour).

Make-up: I will do your make-up prior to the party as I am also a MUA. I want to create a specific look that is sexy, edgy but cute.

Feel free to take a look at my mua work: www.purpleport.com/portfolio/juxapose

Payment

As I am broke I can't offer much in the way of payment... HOWEVER!

You can choose one of the following:

Free MUA service - up to 2 hours (within London/Essex/Kent area)

4 Professionally retouched images (for examples see www.facebook.com/ARetouching)

There will also be free shots and a complimentary glass of wine

If you are free on Saturday 6th July from 3pm onwards and would like to party with some awesome people, get in touch asap!

Jun 18 13 01:13 pm Link