Forums > Model Colloquy > Envy Model Management LA?

Model

Jessica Levin

Houston, Texas, US

Does anyone know anything about them?  Or has anyone worked with them or know someone who has?  They offered me an exclusive contract but I'm kind of weary since I don't know much about them.  I'd obviously prefer a bigger agency but I'm not getting any younger...

Jun 21 13 04:34 pm Link

Model

- Aina -

Redlands, California, US

Call them up and ask about them! You don't have to say who you are, but talk to them. Google their name and look up reviews and whatnot. See who has published them.

Jun 22 13 09:42 am Link

Model

ClaireMichelle

Los Angeles, California, US

Did you ever learn anything about them?? Let me know, interested in hearing from anyone who's had an experience with them--good or bad.

Feb 05 15 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

Amul La La

London, England, United Kingdom

Jessica Levin wrote:
Does anyone know anything about them?  Or has anyone worked with them or know someone who has?  They offered me an exclusive contract but I'm kind of weary since I don't know much about them.  I'd obviously prefer a bigger agency but I'm not getting any younger...

Research, research, research.
Granted there's only so much research you can do, however a postal address and contact information straight out the bat is a step in the right direction, (Company established 2014 - 2015), throw a little caution to wind, just have you're wits about you, and trust you're instinct.

Feb 10 15 01:22 am Link

Model

Shei P

Los Angeles, California, US

i know a few girls that were repped by Envy, they are more commercial the editorial fashion they had no complaints really they just moved to other markets. What other agencies have you seen?

Feb 11 15 10:24 am Link

Photographer

Mortonovich

San Diego, California, US

Shei  P wrote:
i know a few girls that were repped by Envy, they are more commercial the editorial fashion they had no complaints really they just moved to other markets. What other agencies have you seen?

Hi Shei!!

Feb 11 15 11:13 am Link