Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > very very bad self portraits.

Model

8v44f6t

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Post hidden on Feb 25, 2015 04:44 am
Reason: contains personal info

Jul 02 13 01:43 am Link

guide forum

Photographer

Robb Mann

Posts: 10994

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Cute series. I like that you actually used the timer/a remote instead of hand-holding the camera. However, i don't like tbe shots of you holding the teddy bear. It would be much cuter if you were holding a Robb instead.

Jul 02 13 02:25 am Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23473

Los Angeles, California, US

I actually really like the third, fourth and the seventh.

Jul 02 13 03:53 am Link

Photographer

j3_photo

Posts: 19880

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I like these smile

Jul 02 13 04:12 am Link

Model

8v44f6t

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:
I actually really like the third, fourth and the seventh.

I'll have to redo them with someone who knows how to use a camera. wink

Jul 02 13 04:59 am Link

Model

8v44f6t

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Robb Mann wrote:
Cute series. I like that you actually used the timer/a remote instead of hand-holding the camera. However, i don't like tbe shots of you holding the teddy bear. It would be much cuter if you were holding a Robb instead.

I have so many beanie kids.

Jul 02 13 05:00 am Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2260

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post hidden on Feb 25, 2015 04:44 am
Reason: contains personal info

Jul 02 13 05:51 am Link

Photographer

JSandersPhotography

Posts: 1387

Topeka, Kansas, US

Post hidden on Feb 25, 2015 04:45 am
Reason: contains personal info

Jul 02 13 07:29 am Link

Photographer

Eclectic Vision

Posts: 8238

Toledo, Ohio, US

How do you manage to be so adorable and so sexy at the same time?

Jul 02 13 07:47 am Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 39056

Portland, Oregon, US

Eclectic Vision  wrote:
How do you manage to be so adorable and so sexy at the same time?

Jul 02 13 09:26 am Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Mares wrote:
I have so many beanie kids.

Beanie kids?  Where?  wink

You're bendy.

Jul 02 13 09:45 am Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2063

Rockville, Maryland, US

So this is where I learn how to pose.

Man super talented wink

Jul 02 13 11:24 am Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Posts: 7734

Monterey, California, US

Awesome hair!

Jul 02 13 11:54 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32754

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

you should model
:nods:

Jul 02 13 01:58 pm Link

Model

8v44f6t

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Lumatic wrote:

Beanie kids?  Where?  wink

You're bendy.

Thank you, I do try.

Jul 02 13 06:19 pm Link

Model

8v44f6t

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Thank you everyone, you're all so god damn lovely. I cannot wait to visit as many of you as I can when I begin my travels.

Jul 02 13 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

California Girls Skate

Posts: 343

Los Angeles, California, US

Post hidden on Feb 25, 2015 04:45 am
Reason: contains personal info

Jul 02 13 06:35 pm Link

Model

8v44f6t

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

California Girls Skate wrote:

Have you seen some of the "photographer" profiles on this site? Those photos are better than some shots these fools do. wink

I'm not even going to argue against that. Someone the other day wanted to trade with me and their port was far worse than something I could throw together on my own.

Jul 02 13 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23473

Los Angeles, California, US

Mares wrote:
Thank you everyone, you're all so god damn lovely.

Nah, you are goddamned lovely.

Jul 02 13 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo Diavolo

Posts: 8910

Martinez, California, US

Mares is the best model below the equator.

Jul 02 13 06:50 pm Link

Model

8v44f6t

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

Nah, you are goddamned lovely.

Why don't you say that to my face? wink

Jul 02 13 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Robb Mann wrote:
Cute series. I like that you actually used the timer/a remote instead of hand-holding the camera. However, i don't like tbe shots of you holding the teddy bear. It would be much cuter if you were holding a Robb Marc instead.

Fixed.

Jul 02 13 07:13 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23473

Los Angeles, California, US

Post hidden on Feb 25, 2015 04:46 am
Reason: contains personal info

Jul 02 13 07:53 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Post hidden on Feb 25, 2015 04:46 am
Reason: contains personal info

Jul 02 13 10:36 pm Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

Posts: 17698

Spring Valley, California, US

Oh my.

Jul 03 13 03:40 am Link