Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Go away body hair........

Jul 02 13 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32255

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Phane wrote:
Go away body hair........

yup
that's why I don't do it

Jul 02 13 01:58 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

scrymettet wrote:

yup
that's why I don't do it

I wish it would just go away

Jul 02 13 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32255

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Phane wrote:

I wish it would just go away

I kind of like my beard

Jul 02 13 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

nair your whole body.

Jul 02 13 02:03 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Damon Banner wrote:
nair your whole body.

Tried Nair once and it caused some severe burns ewwww



I just hate body hair

Jul 02 13 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32255

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Phane wrote:

Tried Nair once and it caused some severe burns ewwww



I just hate body hair

:hugs:

Wow, it is all smooth and stuff tongue

Jul 02 13 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

Cosplay Creatives

Posts: 10714

Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica

Tried a lighter tongue

Jul 02 13 04:58 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Phane wrote:

Tried Nair once and it caused some severe burns ewwww



I just hate body hair

how long did you leave it on?  yikes

Jul 02 13 05:13 pm Link

guide forum

Model

Koryn

Posts: 36716

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I hate shaving too. Didn't do it at all from 18-26. Then I moved to New England, and it wasn't as accepted up here, so I started shaving my legs and stuff. My body hair is sparse and light anyway.

Jul 02 13 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
I hate shaving too. Didn't do it at all from 18-26. Then I moved to New England, and it wasn't as accepted up here, so I started shaving my legs and stuff. My body hair is sparse and light anyway.

want me to pluck it out?

Jul 02 13 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 38564

Portland, Oregon, US

shaving is the pits !!

Jul 02 13 05:49 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Damon Banner wrote:

how long did you leave it on?  yikes

Probably to long

Jul 02 13 07:25 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

This is probably the most unappealing thing I could say about myself but anyhow; I shave my legs, underarms and bikini line and within the day I'll have spiky new hair growth. Not even the next day, within the day. I way prefer waxing but it's expensive and time consuming. My oldest sister and step mum have laser hair removal treatments and now they have barely any body hair but again, super expensive. It's almost one in the afternoon now, so I'll shave everything for tonight (Wednesday is clubbing night) and I'll be all silk smooth until I wake up again in the morning.

Jul 02 13 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

Becks

Posts: 31801

Rochester, New York, US

Me. Fucking. Too.

neutral

When I do shave, it's only ever my legs (I don't have underarm hair, thankyou half-Cherokee granny). And I only shave they're horribly hairy cavemen style lmfao (curse you, mudblood paternal genes), and look way noticeable on my my pale skin (my grandma was also half Irish, and had tan skin and red hair and I swear that woman stopped aging at 65, because she looked the exactly the same in photos from before I was even born than she did in person at 85, trippy shit).

Even still though, I only shave when I'm dating someone, have a date, or am going out in public in shorts/skirt/dress. I don't own shorts, unless you count cutoffs for the swimming pool (I don't) and only wear skirts/dresses when I'm dressing up. And I've been single for a WHILE, loool. Needless to say, I have the biological equivalent of a rape whistle right there on my legs lol big_smile

But last week, I did have a family reunion thing and did the whole big barrel curls, heels, dress, etc thing, and instead of using Nair, my preferred de-furring method of choice, I thought a razor would be quicker.

CURSES AND BLASPHEMY UPON THE MAKERS OF SINGLE BLADE RAZORS lol I thought it was going to take hourrrrrrrrrrrs. And then I ended up with some pretty gnarly razor burns for my effort, lol.

Learned my leasson, Nair it is tongue

Jul 02 13 07:32 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
I hate shaving too. Didn't do it at all from 18-26. Then I moved to New England, and it wasn't as accepted up here, so I started shaving my legs and stuff. My body hair is sparse and light anyway.

I wish I had sparse hair, and it was light. It sucks mine isent.

Jul 02 13 07:43 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Mares wrote:
This is probably the most unappealing thing I could say about myself but anyhow; I shave my legs, underarms and bikini line and within the day I'll have spiky new hair growth. Not even the next day, within the day. I way prefer waxing but it's expensive and time consuming. My oldest sister and step mum have laser hair removal treatments and now they have barely any body hair but again, super expensive. It's almost one in the afternoon now, so I'll shave everything for tonight (Wednesday is clubbing night) and I'll be all silk smooth until I wake up again in the morning.

ME TWO

Jul 02 13 07:43 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Phane wrote:

ME TWO

I wish the hair on my head had that sort of dedication to growth.

Jul 02 13 07:47 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Mares wrote:

I wish the hair on my head had that sort of dedication to growth.

I Agree

Jul 02 13 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

California Girls Skate

Posts: 343

Los Angeles, California, US

Phane wrote:
Go away body hair........

Mares wrote:
I way prefer waxing but it's expensive and time consuming.

Fine. Quit complaining. I'll do it. Lay down, ladies...

http://norwichag.org/wp-content/uploads/awpcp/straight_razor_0098.main_.jpg

Trust me. I read about how to use one on a website. It seems really easy...

wink

Jul 02 13 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Mares wrote:
This is probably the most unappealing thing I could say about myself but anyhow; I shave my legs, underarms and bikini line and within the day I'll have spiky new hair growth.

that is pretty much normal!

Jul 02 13 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Phane wrote:

Probably to long

it's like 3-5 minutes!

Jul 02 13 08:28 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Just got to say,  I just shaved with a mix of canola oil, coconut oil, glycerine and aloe Vera gel (which I put in a little bottle and shake) and oh my god. My skin is seriously the softest most delicious thing in the universe. I just want to roll around on a fur skin rug with a bunch of ragdoll kittens in front of a fire.

Jul 02 13 09:17 pm Link

guide forum

Photographer

Justin

Posts: 21896

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Right between the shoulder blades, the toughest area to get with the little generic Bic knockoff shaver that I use. It's like I have to dislocate my shoulder to get there. Good thing I only need it a couple times a day. The office mates finally stopped sending me petitions and restraining orders.

Jul 02 13 09:24 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2244

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Mares wrote:
Just got to say,  I just shaved with a mix of canola oil, coconut oil, glycerine and aloe Vera gel (which I put in a little bottle and shake) and oh my god. My skin is seriously the softest most delicious thing in the universe. I just want to roll around on a fur skin rug with a bunch of ragdoll kittens in front of a fire.

yikes... i just want to be a ragdoll kitten. or a fur skin rug.

Jul 02 13 09:26 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

California Girls Skate wrote:

Phane wrote:
Go away body hair........

Fine. Quit complaining. I'll do it. Lay down, ladies...

http://norwichag.org/wp-content/uploads/awpcp/straight_razor_0098.main_.jpg

Trust me. I read about how to use one on a website. It seems really easy...

wink

LOL yea maybe that was the trick  to not complaning anymore LOL

Jul 02 13 09:37 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Michael Broughton wrote:

yikes... i just want to be a ragdoll kitten. or a fur skin rug.

Or a fire?

Jul 02 13 09:38 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Damon Banner wrote:

it's like 3-5 minutes!

I may have left it in longer then 5 min. Its nice to know now how long to keep it on. Nair and me will no longer need each other

I think waxing is next wink

Jul 02 13 09:39 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Phane wrote:

I may have left it in longer then 5 min. Its nice to know now how long to keep it on. Nair and me will no longer need each other

I think waxing is next wink

that shit is painful!  I'd rather leave nair on for 10 minutes!

Jul 02 13 09:41 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Becks wrote:
Me. Fucking. Too.

neutral

When I do shave, it's only ever my legs (I don't have underarm hair, thankyou half-Cherokee granny). And I only shave they're horribly hairy cavemen style lmfao (curse you, mudblood paternal genes), and look way noticeable on my my pale skin (my grandma was also half Irish, and had tan skin and red hair and I swear that woman stopped aging at 65, because she looked the exactly the same in photos from before I was even born than she did in person at 85, trippy shit).

Even still though, I only shave when I'm dating someone, have a date, or am going out in public in shorts/skirt/dress. I don't own shorts, unless you count cutoffs for the swimming pool (I don't) and only wear skirts/dresses when I'm dressing up. And I've been single for a WHILE, loool. Needless to say, I have the biological equivalent of a rape whistle right there on my legs lol big_smile

But last week, I did have a family reunion thing and did the whole big barrel curls, heels, dress, etc thing, and instead of using Nair, my preferred de-furring method of choice, I thought a razor would be quicker.

CURSES AND BLASPHEMY UPON THE MAKERS OF SINGLE BLADE RAZORS lol I thought it was going to take hourrrrrrrrrrrs. And then I ended up with some pretty gnarly razor burns for my effort, lol.

Learned my leasson, Nair it is tongue

You take Nair I take Wax wink

Jul 02 13 09:41 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Damon Banner wrote:

that shit is painful!  I'd rather leave nair on for 10 minutes!

Nah waxing no big deal.  so you and Nair huh?

Jul 02 13 09:42 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Damon Banner wrote:
that shit is painful!  I'd rather leave nair on for 10 minutes!

Pussy. Naïr sucks. It feels bad, leaves spikes and bumps, dries out your skin and smells horrible (in my experience). Waxing is quick, easy and close to painless. It's just expensive and you need to wait for ages between sessions.

Jul 02 13 09:45 pm Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Mares wrote:
Pussy. Naïr sucks. It feels bad, leaves spikes and bumps, dries out your skin and smells horrible (in my experience). Waxing is quick, easy and close to painless. It's just expensive and you need to wait for ages between sessions.

I've waxed on multiple occasions, using everything (sugar, some green wax stuff, actual wax) all of it hurts equally.   I'd rather pluck the hairs out individually.

I've had burns w/ nair, but only when I left it on too long (like I used to do with my head, because it's thicker hair. 

It also sucks trying to shave if nair doesn't get it all (again, this was my head).  Other than that, Nair has been fine.

it does fucking stink though, but you can fix that by showering and using soap after!  I know they have soap down under in Mini England!

Jul 02 13 09:52 pm Link

Model

Phane

Posts: 2048

Rockville, Maryland, US

Damon Banner wrote:

I've waxed on multiple occasions, using everything (sugar, some green wax stuff, actual wax) all of it hurts equally.   I'd rather pluck the hairs out individually.

I've had burns w/ nair, but only when I left it on too long (like I used to do with my head, because it's thicker hair. 

It also sucks trying to shave if nair doesn't get it all (again, this was my head).  Other than that, Nair has been fine.

it does fucking stink though, but you can fix that by showering and using soap after!  I know they have soap down under in Mini England!

Hehehe Hair sucks balls

Jul 02 13 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2244

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Mares wrote:

Or a fire?

maybe. will there be marshmallow roasting?

Jul 02 13 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

L A F

Posts: 8388

Davenport, Iowa, US

I'm pretty lucky that my hair isn't too dark.  You can maybe see the hair on my legs below my knee if I don't shave for a few days, but I always make sure to shave those.  I occasionally shave above my knee, but most of the time I don't because the hair is fair enough and you can't really see it.  If I think I may get lucky, then I'll shave for the smoothness, but meh.  It's not like it's ever coarse on my thigh so I don't worry about it too much.

I'm also part cherokee (crazy, right?  I'm so damn ginger), and my armpit hair is dark, but there's little of it.  Makes shaving super easy.

Overall, I don't hate shaving all that much.  But I think that's because I do it often so it never gets unmanageable, and because the genetic lottery thought "well, we've already made her a ginger.  Maybe we should be nice to her in at least one way..."

Jul 03 13 07:39 am Link

Photographer

Becks

Posts: 31801

Rochester, New York, US

Damon Banner wrote:

I've waxed on multiple occasions, using everything (sugar, some green wax stuff, actual wax) all of it hurts equally.   I'd rather pluck the hairs out individually.

I've had burns w/ nair, but only when I left it on too long (like I used to do with my head, because it's thicker hair. 

It also sucks trying to shave if nair doesn't get it all (again, this was my head).  Other than that, Nair has been fine.

it does fucking stink though, but you can fix that by showering and using soap after!  I know they have soap down under in Mini England!

Waxing huuuuuuuuuurts, I refuse lol Nair is were it's at! Also, they have an unscented version, I use that one, and then just apply nice body lotion afterward.

Jul 03 13 07:52 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35327

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Nair/Veet is too harsh for my sensitive skin. I never leave it on longer than what they recommend, and it always burns my skin. Even the sensitive skin kind.

Shaving is a PITA, but I'd rather do that than wax or use some depilatory creams.

Jul 03 13 08:24 am Link

Model

DivaEroticus

Posts: 14716

Fayetteville, Arkansas, US

Michael Broughton wrote:

maybe. will there be marshmallow roasting?

If it looks like a marshmallow...  hmm










tongue

Jul 03 13 09:45 am Link

Photographer

Damon Banner

Posts: 85305

Hayward, California, US

Becks wrote:

Waxing huuuuuuuuuurts, I refuse lol Nair is were it's at! Also, they have an unscented version, I use that one, and then just apply nice body lotion afterward.

I tried the unscented.  it still had that "nair" smell.  Though I guess it was less nairy than the other nair.

shaving = having to shave every day

nair = using it like one every 1.5-2 weeks.  no contest.    Even if it means I smell like burnt human flesh for a day or so.

Jul 03 13 09:51 am Link