Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Remember that shoot I wasn't feeling up to the other day because it was raining and cold? Well I got the photos back and they're AWESOME.

We shot in the Valley I live in, so all of these are pretty much in my backyard. I can't post them here because of boobs but you can see them in my portfolio.

I've decided to delete everything in my port involving clothing. It's probably a silly move, but whatevs. I'm super rebellious. This is now my naked port and I'll pick my old one back up and start using it again for other work. Yippie!

Anyhow, back on point of being totes Aus. There were kangaroos and gumtrees and everything. My home is really, really pretty.

little baby roos

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2f4e469ac90adeb74093b9058d463bb6/tumblr_mpi9a57elk1suyz4vo6_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/eee83a13a620dd4dea9fa88da6788e1d/tumblr_mpi9a57elk1suyz4vo2_500.jpg

edit: holy moly giant photos.
Fixed :3

Jul 06 13 12:50 am Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Posts: 7693

Monterey, California, US

Awwww...'roos! tongue

Wow, you're in a beautiful area! Awesome shots too.

Jul 06 13 02:19 am Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

PhotographybyT wrote:
Awwww...'roos! tongue

Wow, you're in a beautiful area! Awesome shots too.

I forget how pretty it is by just 'living' here. It really makes me happy to see it in a photo.

Jul 06 13 02:37 am Link

Photographer

PhotographybyT

Posts: 7693

Monterey, California, US

Mares wrote:

I forget how pretty it is by just 'living' here. It really makes me happy to see it in a photo.

Yes, sometimes we take for granted the things that are closest to us...no matter what it might be. I would kill (well, not literally) to be able to shoot in your back yard! tongue

I'm in a pretty gorgeous area myself and have to remind myself constantly to appreciate where I'm at and to enjoy the area whenever I can.

Jul 06 13 02:54 am Link

guide forum

Photographer

Robb Mann

Posts: 10677

Baltimore, Maryland, US

My best ever photoshoot was in a light rain near a boulderfield. Normally the place is crowded with hikers, but the rain kept everyone away, and added huge mood to the set. I really need to go back to that set of pics and rework them to my current editing standards...

Jul 06 13 04:00 am Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Robb Mann wrote:
My best ever photoshoot was in a light rain near a boulderfield. Normally the place is crowded with hikers, but the rain kept everyone away, and added huge mood to the set. I really need to go back to that set of pics and rework them to my current editing standards...

I think it really can add to the photos, but shivering and goosebumps don't give off the most serene expressions. In saying that, my two favourite nude shoots so far have been carried through despite rain.

Jul 06 13 04:15 am Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

That's awesome, you are lucky for sure.  I'm surprised by how much green there is despite the winter, too.

Also, that pose is as cool as the roos!

Jul 06 13 08:04 am Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Lumatic wrote:
That's awesome, you are lucky for sure.  I'm surprised by how much green there is despite the winter, too.

Also, that pose is as cool as the roos!

Doesn't winter make things more green? there's nothing but rain, rain and more rain. Summer everything is more likely to be brown's and pinks due to the droughts.

Just remembered you guys have more seasonal trees and stuff. Everything is ever green here, we don't have leaves that fall in Autumn :p

Jul 06 13 08:10 am Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Mares wrote:

Doesn't winter make things more green? there's nothing but rain, rain and more rain. Summer everything is more likely to be brown's and pinks due to the droughts.

Just remembered you guys have more seasonal trees and stuff. Everything is ever green here, we don't have leaves that fall in Autumn :p

Man, everything is upside-down there.  lol

I can't remember when you said you were coming to the States.  If it's in the fall, you MUST see New England.

http://www.yankeefoliage.com/

Jul 06 13 08:14 am Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Posts: 38336

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Mares wrote:
I've decided to delete everything in my port involving clothing.

borat

Also, I need to see Kangaroos some day.

Jul 06 13 08:16 am Link

guide forum

Photographer

Robb Mann

Posts: 10677

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Mares wrote:

Doesn't winter make things more green? there's nothing but rain, rain and more rain. Summer everything is more likely to be brown's and pinks due to the droughts.

Just remembered you guys have more seasonal trees and stuff. Everything is ever green here, we don't have leaves that fall in Autumn :p

Yes, we do. And there is nothing more awesome than a nekid model against newly fallen leaves.

Jul 06 13 03:25 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Robb Mann wrote:

Yes, we do. And there is nothing more awesome than a nekid model against newly fallen leaves.

I'll have to try it one day smile

Jul 06 13 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Posts: 23412

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Mares wrote:
I've decided to delete everything in my port involving clothing.

Gamer. Sexy accent. Beautiful eyes. AND nude.

If you can cook you'll be perfect.

Jul 06 13 09:47 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

Gamer. Sexy accent. Beautiful eyes. AND nude.

If you can cook you'll be perfect.

I had some left over fried rice and honey chicken in the fridge. I just recooked it with vegemite, honey, green curry paste, heaps of chilli and some eggs. Not conventional cooking but still pretty fucking amazing if I do say so myself.

Jul 06 13 09:53 pm Link

Photographer

Lumatic

Posts: 13750

Brooklyn, New York, US

Mares wrote:
I had some left over fried rice and honey chicken in the fridge. I just recooked it with vegemite, honey, green curry paste, heaps of chilli and some eggs. Not conventional cooking but still pretty fucking amazing if I do say so myself.

Holy carp.  I'm not even a spicy fan, but I would try that to satisfy my curiosity.  I can't even imagine it.

I have my own combination, which I just thought of a name for.  Chicken broiled with ginger, sea salt, black pepper, basil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, oregano, garlic and cinnamon.

"The Chicken Sink!"

Jul 06 13 10:20 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Lumatic wrote:

Holy carp.  I'm not even a spicy fan, but I would try that to satisfy my curiosity.  I can't even imagine it.

I have my own combination, which I just thought of a name for.  Chicken broiled with ginger, sea salt, black pepper, basil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, oregano, garlic and cinnamon.

"The Chicken Sink!"

Yum! I love contrasting sweet and salty. One of the best things in the world is amazing raisin toast with vegemite.

Jul 06 13 10:59 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Posts: 38603

Portland, Oregon, US

at the end of a heck of a long day, it is nice to stumble across your threads smile

Jul 06 13 11:25 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

I've decided one of the places I'm definitely, 100% going to visit is Houston.

Jul 09 13 07:21 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

Mares wrote:
I've decided one of the places I'm definitely, 100% going to visit is Houston.

Florida as well....
Best sunsets in the states on the gulf coast,and especially the Keys
(My avitar was shot in St Petersburg...or near there)

Jul 09 13 07:34 am Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Chris Rifkin wrote:

Florida as well....
Best sunsets in the states on the gulf coast,and especially the Keys
(My avitar was shot in St Petersburg...or near there)

I just want to go to Walmart and the Thrift Outlet

Jul 09 13 07:40 am Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

The monster in my roof is being really loud. Let me sleep, roof monster sad

Jul 09 13 07:58 am Link

Photographer

Frozen Moments Photo

Posts: 1313

Monroe, Michigan, US

Mares wrote:

I just want to go to Walmart and the Thrift Outlet

I don't know about which thrift store you are speaking of, but you will not have any trouble finding a Walmart. Even our small city of Monroe has one. They are pretty much everywhere.

Jul 10 13 03:16 am Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Frozen Moments Photo wrote:

I don't know about which thrift store you are speaking of, but you will not have any trouble finding a Walmart. Even our small city of Monroe has one. They are pretty much everywhere.

I want to see one! Do you think if I stand out the front selling Vegemite anyone will buy it?

Jul 10 13 05:01 am Link

Photographer

Frozen Moments Photo

Posts: 1313

Monroe, Michigan, US

Mares wrote:

I want to see one! Do you think if I stand out the front selling Vegemite anyone will buy it?

Ha Ha, I think you should try that. If no one else does, I will at least buy one. That is something I have never tried, but heard you had to acquire a taste for it.

If nothing else I could take photos of you selling your wares smile

Jul 10 13 03:56 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Mares wrote:

I want to see one! Do you think if I stand out the front selling Vegemite anyone will buy it?

Does anyone have a Girl Scout uniform I can borrow and access to an A-list producer with money to burn? Mares could single handed outsell the Cookie Squad all across America just with her personality and creative ideas! smile

Jul 10 13 08:15 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Marc Damon wrote:

Does anyone have a Girl Scout uniform I can borrow and access to an A-list producer with money to burn? Mares could single handed outsell the Cookie Squad all across America just with her personality and creative ideas! smile

Oh you!

Jul 10 13 09:51 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Shibley

Posts: 2973

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Marc Damon wrote:

Does anyone have a Girl Scout uniform I can borrow and access to an A-list producer with money to burn? Mares could single handed outsell the Cookie Squad all across America just with her personality and creative ideas! smile

I'd buy her cookies. Or they called biscuits in Oz?

Jul 10 13 09:54 pm Link

Model

Kelly Kooper

Posts: 1035

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Mares wrote:
Remember that shoot I wasn't feeling up to the other day because it was raining and cold? Well I got the photos back and they're AWESOME.

We shot in the Valley I live in, so all of these are pretty much in my backyard. I can't post them here because of boobs but you can see them in my portfolio.

I've decided to delete everything in my port involving clothing. It's probably a silly move, but whatevs. I'm super rebellious. This is now my naked port and I'll pick my old one back up and start using it again for other work. Yippie!

Anyhow, back on point of being totes Aus. There were kangaroos and gumtrees and everything. My home is really, really pretty.

little baby roos

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2f4e469ac90adeb74093b9058d463bb6/tumblr_mpi9a57elk1suyz4vo6_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/eee83a13a620dd4dea9fa88da6788e1d/tumblr_mpi9a57elk1suyz4vo2_500.jpg

edit: holy moly giant photos.
Fixed :3

Fantastic, gorgeous art nude, what a stunning shape!

Lovely tribute to the beauty of Australian landscapes smile

Jul 28 13 04:05 pm Link

Model

Mares

Posts: 517

Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Jim Shibley wrote:

I'd buy her cookies. Or they called biscuits in Oz?

Yes, Bickies! Have a cuppa and a bickie.

Jul 28 13 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3034

Tyler, Texas, US

Mares wrote:
I've decided one of the places I'm definitely, 100% going to visit is Houston.

Yeah!!!! I see a shoot happening on your visit. wink

Jul 28 13 08:08 pm Link