Forums > Critique > Feed back on my photos

Photographer

JBonillaphotography

New York, New York, US

Hey guys i would like some feed back on my photos. So i can grow as a photographer i been doing this for 6 months so i would like some feed back so i can work on my good and bad areas

Jul 13 13 03:39 pm Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

6 Months and only 4 images? Hard to go off of those but they arnt the best images they don't speak to me.

Jul 13 13 05:38 pm Link

Photographer

The Gross Bite

Lansing, Michigan, US

Kinda 'gimmicky'... the hair flip in water is an 'old' idea and sorta cliche, unfortunately you 'lost' the model's face.

The car light tracks... been done MUCH better by others and also sorta cliche.

Work on your portraits. The 'fuckdown' hat shot doesn't shock anybody these days and the rest of the image says nothing about the model.

The portrait shot is your best, and most likely to help you find models here on MM. You screwed it up with the obtrusive logo. Make the logo smaller and position it away from the model.

Good luck!

Just my opinion.

Jul 13 13 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Mark C Smith

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The hair flip catches the model in a very unfortunate facial expression.

And why light trails on a modelling site?

Jul 13 13 07:21 pm Link

Photographer

JBonillaphotography

New York, New York, US

The Effective Image wrote:
Kinda 'gimmicky'... the hair flip in water is an 'old' idea and sorta cliche, unfortunately you 'lost' the model's face.

The car light tracks... been done MUCH better by others and also sorta cliche.

Work on your portraits. The 'fuckdown' hat shot doesn't shock anybody these days and the rest of the image says nothing about the model.

The portrait shot is your best, and most likely to help you find models here on MM. You screwed it up with the obtrusive logo. Make the logo smaller and position it away from the model.

Good luck!

Just my opinion.

Jul 13 13 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

JBonillaphotography

New York, New York, US

thanks for the opinions hey will help me grow into a better photographer

Jul 13 13 07:44 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Nos. 2 & 4 are too distorted for my taste.  No. 5 seems to be distorted also, but I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for the other two.

Jul 13 13 08:19 pm Link