Forums > Events > *****Back to Nature Ravens Run Group Shoot****

Model

Darla Danger

Lexington, Kentucky, US

Hello everyone! This is my first time organizing a group shoot. I hope things go well. If so expect more in the future.

This will be a fun outdoor shoot at Ravens Run located right outside of Lexington. There is no set theme exactly but since it is all outdoors think of soft, sensual, ethereal type shots. I will be posting examples and if anyone else finds anything they would like to share feel free to.

There is no fee for this shoot as I am not looking to make money and I'm not being charged.

Be prepared to have to walk a bit. Nothing major but you are welcome to scout out locations and it may be a little warm. Bring lots of water to drink.

Nudity is permitted. As long as there are no people around other than model/models and photographer. Be cautious about it. Everyone knows not to get nude in front a family of 5.

The times are tentative. There are picnic areas so we will most likely be bring some tasty snacks to munch on since this will be a long event. Feel free to bring something along.

Here is the facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1399544300260985/

Jul 23 13 09:20 am Link

Model

Darla Danger

Lexington, Kentucky, US

bump bump.

Jul 23 13 05:42 pm Link