Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Just throwing this here...

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

As some of you know... I'm trying to get pregnant (I don't need help with that, thanks very much. tongue). I'm thrilled about it, cuz I wanna shoot preggo nudes and maybe some light bondage.

Any takers on photographing a pregnant tiny Canadian? big_smile

Sep 02 13 09:57 am Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Posts: 11053

Sun City, California, US

*Kicks rocks* sad

Knowing that he is on the other side of a large continent....

Sep 02 13 10:06 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Vintagevista wrote:
*Kicks rocks* sad

Knowing that he is on the other side of a large continent....

Trust me, I know the feeling. I've been wanting to go to Cali for a long, long time!

Sep 02 13 10:08 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32288

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

pffffffffff
too far

Sep 02 13 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2245

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

pay my bus fare and you're on. tongue

Sep 02 13 01:25 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Michael Broughton wrote:
pay my bus fare and you're on. tongue

Dude, Winnipeg to Montreal must be one hell of a long bus ride.. yikes That's dedication!

Sep 02 13 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Wicked Photos

Posts: 7582

New York, New York, US

montreal is a big city.. i am sure you can find something that will take pics of you all preggo

Sep 02 13 05:23 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Posts: 3400

Wilmington, Delaware, US

I'd paint you?

Sep 02 13 06:29 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wicked Photos wrote:
montreal is a big city.. i am sure you can find something that will take pics of you all preggo

Meh, the photography scene is actually a little disappointing. I've been modeling for 5+ years, and it's not as big as, say, Toronto. I mean, I shoot with regulars, but a lot of the awesome talent isn't local. sad

Sep 02 13 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Posts: 3036

Tyler, Texas, US

That would be sweet but I'm just a little broke right now ..... and will likely be that way for the next several months. Other than that I would fly you down in a heartbeat. sad

Sep 03 13 01:28 am Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Posts: 17239

Frontenac, Kansas, US

P I X I E wrote:
As some of you know... I'm trying to get pregnant (I don't need help with that, thanks very much. tongue). I'm thrilled about it, cuz I wanna shoot preggo nudes and maybe some light bondage.

Any takers on photographing a pregnant tiny Canadian? big_smile

Ya sure about that? roll

Sep 03 13 10:17 am Link

Photographer

Stephen Dawson

Posts: 29248

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Pity we are not close. I would love to shoot bi-weekly.

http://dawsonsphotography.com/viewgallery.php?cid=2

Sep 03 13 05:56 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Broughton

Posts: 2245

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

P I X I E wrote:

Dude, Winnipeg to Montreal must be one hell of a long bus ride.. yikes That's dedication!

it's about 36 hours. there's some amazing scenery along the way, but the stupid bus drivers won't stop to let you take photos. tongue

Sep 05 13 07:10 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Michael Broughton wrote:

it's about 36 hours. there's some amazing scenery along the way, but the stupid bus drivers won't stop to let you take photos. tongue

I did Winnipeg-Banff by bus in 2001. Really beautiful.

Sep 07 13 07:19 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Two Pears Studio wrote:
I'd paint you?

That'd actually be cool... smile

Sep 07 13 07:21 am Link

Photographer

Svend

Posts: 25127

Boulder, Colorado, US

Damnit.

Sep 10 13 11:34 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Svend wrote:
Damnit.

...?

Sep 10 13 07:58 pm Link

Model

Snuff Elles

Posts: 593

ADGER, Alabama, US

Oooooh preggy nudes would be awesome big_smile Youll get there, how long since you stopped the BC?

Sep 11 13 04:21 am Link

Artist/Painter

Two Pears Studio

Posts: 3400

Wilmington, Delaware, US

I'll tie you up and paint you pregnant.

Sep 11 13 05:46 pm Link

Model

P I X I E

Posts: 35329

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Siddy Pain wrote:
Oooooh preggy nudes would be awesome big_smile Youll get there, how long since you stopped the BC?

Since late May.

Sep 11 13 07:41 pm Link