Forums > General Industry > Dropping weight

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

I recently had to be on steroids (3 more days and a full month will be done). And I have gained at least 20 lbs and not in the best areas. All of my pics are new and show me as is, but I can't wait to get the weight off. Any advice? No crash diets or anorexia themes, been there done that. I had a nutritionist for a long time (years ago). So any help is great. How about that cabbage soup cleanse thing? (lol) Thanks for reading....

Just another newb

Sep 09 13 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

Mark C Smith

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Don't bother with any silly cleanse. Simple healthy diet and exercise is all you need.

Sep 09 13 10:34 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Thank you! I exercise every day and get at least 8 glasses of water in. I eat healthy and I need to kick up my exercise to get back down to a 3 at least. smile I'll still have curves, but very little tummy.

Sep 09 13 10:40 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Do you remember anything the nutritionist said? Or have any of the menus? That advice/path would probably be the best.

Sep 09 13 10:47 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Toto Photo wrote:
Do you remember anything the nutritionist said? Or have any of the menus? That advice/path would probably be the best.

That was almost 11 years ago now. I had an issue with anorexia back then. I'm hoping to find her and get back to that. I remember most of it. I am snacking on unsalted almonds and drinking lots of water throughout the day. I'm scared of falling back into that lifestyle that's why I asked for any advice.

Sep 09 13 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Roxy Naughton wrote:
I'm hoping to find her and get back to that. I remember most of it.

Oh good! That would be the best! Anyone here is going to be an amateur compared to a pro. And if you remember anything, that would be the best until you do find her.

Sep 09 13 10:56 pm Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

trying to figure out how "no crash diets" and "how about that cabbage soup cleansing" fit in the same sentence hmm

go see a nutrionist about this. often we think we eat very healthy but it turns out it's not as true as we think. workout is also important smile. don't do any cleanses, that's not the way to go. And expect it to take time, so give your body the time to shed the weight and don't expect fast miracle results.

Sep 10 13 12:34 am Link

Photographer

Will_DB

Bristol, England, United Kingdom

I just lost about 12-14lbs in a fairly short space of time (most of it in the first week). Yes it was a 'crash diet' but I thought the meal plans were at least reasonably healthy. And I gorged myself on salad so it didn't feel like starvation! What worked for me was the meal plans were very rigid.

I followed the diet for one week, and then maintained a healthy (I hope!) but low carb diet after that.

Sep 10 13 12:59 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Last year I spent one month eating nothing but skinless chicken breast and vegetables (except the starchy ones, like corn or potatoes).  I lost about 30lbs in that one month, and that was with very little time for exercise.  Tom Hardy did the same thing when he trained for the movie "Warrior".  Plus he worked out INCREDIBLY hard. 

I've tried to maintain that type of eating throughout most of the year and have kept the weight off for the most part, but cheat days here and there and some really heavy partying occasionally, have put on about 5 to 10 of the lost pounds.  I'm back it right now though.

Also, I eat a Fiber One bar in between meals and sometimes drink LaBrada Lean Body shakes instead of a chicken dinner.  The calorie intake is significantly lower than the typical fast food/restaurant/pizza takeout a lot of people in the country tend to eat, but it's not so low you feel like you're starving throughout the day.

Sep 10 13 01:00 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Will_DB wrote:
I just lost about 12-14lbs in a fairly short space of time (most of it in the first week). Yes it was a 'crash diet' but I thought the meal plans were at least reasonably healthy. And I gorged myself on salad so it didn't feel like starvation! What worked for me was the meal plans were very rigid.

I followed the diet for one week, and then maintained a healthy (I hope!) but low carb diet after that.

1 pound of fat is about 3500 calories.

to lose 12 pounds of fat in a week means you somehow cut back 42 000 calories in a week. That is literally impossible (unless you were one of those supersize eaters who eat 20 000 calories a day). So what you lost will mostly not have been fat, but other things (stomach content, muscle, water,...)

Sep 10 13 01:40 am Link

Photographer

Will_DB

Bristol, England, United Kingdom

I didn't say I lost the entire 12lbs in the first week by the way! Appreciate a lot of the weight loss might be reduced water weight, but I'm not dehydrated, and the main thing is, I've reset my day to day diet in, I think, a healthier pattern than it was before (I was a constant grazer)....

Sep 10 13 01:52 am Link

Model

JadeDRed

London, England, United Kingdom

Will_DB wrote:

Ah come on now, OP says "no crash diets, I used to have a problem with anorexia" and you take that opportunity to tell her how much weight you lost on a crash diet? Please tell me you're trolling.

Sep 10 13 02:07 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Tiffany_B

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Roxy Naughton wrote:
I recently had to be on steroids (3 more days and a full month will be done). And I have gained at least 20 lbs and not in the best areas. All of my pics are new and show me as is, but I can't wait to get the weight off. Any advice? No crash diets or anorexia themes, been there done that. I had a nutritionist for a long time (years ago). So any help is great. How about that cabbage soup cleanse thing? (lol) Thanks for reading....

Just another newb

Your absolute best bet is going to be finding a qualified nutritionist in your area who can help you safely lose the weight and give you insight onto how to keep it off while still being healthy. Until you find one, be good to your body by making sure you're hydrated (a little lemon and cucumber in the water makes 8 glasses/day more palatable for me personally), being sure to eat a balanced breakfast within an hour or so of getting up, like a whole grain cereal with nuts and fruit and making sure that you're not eating right before you go to bed. Also try and find an exercise routine that you're excited about or one that sounds like it'll be fun and please don't get down on yourself if it feels like the weight isn't dropping fast enough on the scale, listen instead to your body and take note on how you feel and how your clothes fit smile

Beyond that my strong suggestion is to stay away from cleanses and the like because while they may help you feel like you're losing weight they're super restrictive and may not be realistic for your current lifestyle or helpful from an emotional/body image standpoint if if the past you have struggled with things like an eating disorder.

Good luck!

Sep 10 13 07:59 am Link

Photographer

Virtual Studio

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Anna Adrielle wrote:
1 pound of fat is about 3500 calories.

to lose 12 pounds of fat in a week means you somehow cut back 42 000 calories in a week. That is literally impossible (unless you were one of those supersize eaters who eat 20 000 calories a day). So what you lost will mostly not have been fat, but other things (stomach content, muscle, water,...)

Yup. Agreed.

It's pretty dangerous to target more than 2 pounds (about a kilo)  a week.

The best way to lose weight is to eat about 6000 cals per week less than you burn off by day to day activities and some increased exercise.

Sep 10 13 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

Awesome Headshots

San Ramon, California, US

Eat half of what you're eating now and work out twice as much as you do now with an emphasis on cardio.

Good luck smile

Sep 10 13 07:48 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Will_DB wrote:

Which one is this? I could do that...

Sep 10 13 08:56 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Eros Fine Art Photo wrote:
Last year I spent one month eating nothing but skinless chicken breast and vegetables (except the starchy ones, like corn or potatoes).  I lost about 30lbs in that one month, and that was with very little time for exercise.  Tom Hardy did the same thing when he trained for the movie "Warrior".  Plus he worked out INCREDIBLY hard. 

I've tried to maintain that type of eating throughout most of the year and have kept the weight off for the most part, but cheat days here and there and some really heavy partying occasionally, have put on about 5 to 10 of the lost pounds.  I'm back it right now though.

Also, I eat a Fiber One bar in between meals and sometimes drink LaBrada Lean Body shakes instead of a chicken dinner.  The calorie intake is significantly lower than the typical fast food/restaurant/pizza takeout a lot of people in the country tend to eat, but it's not so low you feel like you're starving throughout the day.

This sounds ingenious. Do you know the name of this diet so I can purchase the book?

Sep 10 13 08:58 pm Link

Photographer

ImagineAerie

Plano, Texas, US

If you've been on a daily dose, or even with Alternate Day Therapy, coming off steroids can be difficult.  Your physician will likely taper your dosage slowly to help minimize the withdrawal symptoms.  But you can expect some significant mood swings, muscle and joint aches, fatigue and weakness as you come off them.  Take things slow and easy -- exercise in moderation, cut some carbs, and boost your potassium intake (green leafy vegetables, bananas, etc.).  Steroids wreck your potassium levels -- your physician may even prescribe potassium supplements.  You're not going to "recover" in a day.  This will take months in all likelihood.  Be patient, and keep in touch with your Dr.

Sep 10 13 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

Mark C Smith

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Awesome Headshots wrote:
Eat half of what you're eating now and work out twice as much as you do now with an emphasis on cardio.

Good luck smile

God awful advice. Especially for somebody who's battled anorexia.

Roxy, I missed that part about an eating disorder in your original post. Please do seek the help of a nutritionist who can guide you through a healthy diet plan. Once you start seeing the pounds come off it can give you tunnel vision.

Please stop considering the crash diets people are suggesting. Eating nothing but chicken breast and vegetables is not healthy. You need fat in your diet.

Sep 11 13 01:35 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Roxy Naughton wrote:
This sounds ingenious. Do you know the name of this diet so I can purchase the book?

I believe it's based off the South Beach diet. 

To add some variety to it; sometimes I'll go to Pollo Loco and get a two piece meal with vegetables and black beans as the sides.  No tortillas, of course. Other times I'll go to Trader Joe's and get their "Just Chicken" tray, plus some baby carrots or mushrooms.  Fresh & Easy has some really chicken breast pieces as well, which are lightly seasoned.  Then when I'm up for it, and when I have the time, I'll also get boneless skinless breasts from Costco and cook them in lemon and pepper.

The main thing is to eat every few hours throughout the day.  You can start your day with 2 eggs and some turkey bacon, if you like, for breakfast. 

A Fiber One bar or a small handful of almonds for early snack.

Either a chicken meal or a protein drink for lunch.

Another fiber one bar for midday snack.

Another chicken meal or protein drink for dinner.

And then snack on any vegetables you want. 

You'll feel satisfied, but not full and bloated, which is what I like best.

Sep 11 13 01:40 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

OP, given with your history, please please don't go for a silly crashdiet. Take it slow and day by day, it will be worth in the long run!!

Sep 11 13 01:45 am Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Tiffany_B wrote:

Your absolute best bet is going to be finding a qualified nutritionist in your area who can help you safely lose the weight and give you insight onto how to keep it off while still being healthy. Until you find one, be good to your body by making sure you're hydrated (a little lemon and cucumber in the water makes 8 glasses/day more palatable for me personally), being sure to eat a balanced breakfast within an hour or so of getting up, like a whole grain cereal with nuts and fruit and making sure that you're not eating right before you go to bed. Also try and find an exercise routine that you're excited about or one that sounds like it'll be fun and please don't get down on yourself if it feels like the weight isn't dropping fast enough on the scale, listen instead to your body and take note on how you feel and how your clothes fit smile

Beyond that my strong suggestion is to stay away from cleanses and the like because while they may help you feel like you're losing weight they're super restrictive and may not be realistic for your current lifestyle or helpful from an emotional/body image standpoint if if the past you have struggled with things like an eating disorder.

Good luck!

Thank you. This is sound advice. Ill. Take it and run with it.

Sep 11 13 03:53 am Link

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Brooklyn, New York, US

I shed over 100 lbs of useless weight when my ex wife left me smile

Kidding aside, when I want to lose weight, I watch my carbs and try to eat low-glycemic food

Sep 11 13 04:10 am Link

Model

GingerMuse

STUDIO CITY, California, US

there's no secret diet or I'm sure we'd all be on it.

try using MYFITNESSPAL.COM - you can put in your current weight and then how much weight you want to lose and it will tell you how many calories you should be eating per day. it can be a pain to input everything you eat, but it can also be like a game which makes it more fun. you input the foods you eat and what you drink and then the amount you exercise (which will subtract from your calories). it is quite helpful if you are vigilant about it.

good luck. smile

Sep 11 13 12:34 pm Link

Model

Miss Morbid Kitty

Orangeville, Ontario, Canada

Crash diet, but the healthiest of the bunch- there is a 3 day diet created by the St.John's hospital to help patients slim down before certain procedures. If you need to drop an inch or two from your waist before a shoot, this is a good way. Just look up "st.John's hospital 3 day diet" and you'll get it.

Personally though I do yoga. I have some health conditions so I can't do a heavy workout but I find doing yoga, even in ten minute intervals a few times a day, helps me naturally lose weight. I used to be over 200lbs and I lost nearly 100lbs just by doing more physical activity where ever and however I could, and by switching out some ready-to-eat foods, like frozen burgers, fries and chicken, for their lower fat spend-time-cooking recipes. I found that by just spending a few extra minutes in the grocery store you can find much lower calorie alternatives to some classic favorites. For example I'm crazy about chinese food, but deep fried foods are soooo high in empty calories, but I can buy a bag of egg rolls at the grocery store and cook them in the oven and for 2 it's only 90 calories and 2 grams of fat! smile heaven!

Everything affects people differently though. I found sugars put the most weight on me so by cutting out bbq sauce from the grilling this summer, I was able to make it through without gaining weight (unlike last summer)
Learn to listen to your body and understand your cravings, then weight loss/management will come a lot easier. smile

overall, don't stress about it, it just makes it worse! smile good luck gorgeous!

Sep 11 13 12:52 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

ImagineAerie wrote:
If you've been on a daily dose, or even with Alternate Day Therapy, coming off steroids can be difficult.  Your physician will likely taper your dosage slowly to help minimize the withdrawal symptoms.  But you can expect some significant mood swings, muscle and joint aches, fatigue and weakness as you come off them.  Take things slow and easy -- exercise in moderation, cut some carbs, and boost your potassium intake (green leafy vegetables, bananas, etc.).  Steroids wreck your potassium levels -- your physician may even prescribe potassium supplements.  You're not going to "recover" in a day.  This will take months in all likelihood.  Be patient, and keep in touch with your Dr.

Thank you. I try to keep up with my vitamins and I have an iron deficiency already. I take a bunch of meds and they don't help with the weight either. I had an issue where a friend suggested taking a daily regimen of exlax and water pills. I tried the green tea supplements, but everything makes me nervous because I don't want to fall back into eating 2 fig newtons a day with 16-40 8 oz cups of water and exercising until I fall out. It's a really bad way to live. Life sucks when you have weight issues especially ones that you are not in control of... like with medicines.

Sep 11 13 01:15 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:
OP, given with your history, please please don't go for a silly crashdiet. Take it slow and day by day, it will be worth in the long run!!

Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm nervous about looking "big" in my photos. I have a wide frame already and that doesn't help.

Sep 11 13 01:16 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Eros Fine Art Photo wrote:

I believe it's based off the South Beach diet. 

To add some variety to it; sometimes I'll go to Pollo Loco and get a two piece meal with vegetables and black beans as the sides.  No tortillas, of course. Other times I'll go to Trader Joe's and get their "Just Chicken" tray, plus some baby carrots or mushrooms.  Fresh & Easy has some really chicken breast pieces as well, which are lightly seasoned.  Then when I'm up for it, and when I have the time, I'll also get boneless skinless breasts from Costco and cook them in lemon and pepper.

The main thing is to eat every few hours throughout the day.  You can start your day with 2 eggs and some turkey bacon, if you like, for breakfast. 

A Fiber One bar or a small handful of almonds for early snack.

Either a chicken meal or a protein drink for lunch.

Another fiber one bar for midday snack.

Another chicken meal or protein drink for dinner.

And then snack on any vegetables you want. 

You'll feel satisfied, but not full and bloated, which is what I like best.

This actually sounds like a day in my life minus the fiber one bars. I have been snacking on a serving of fat free fig newtons or Special K's Cracker Chips, but portioning it is the most important part for me. I have a son and I have to cook for my self separate. I love lemon pepper. I do it on anything. In fact, tonight I'll be having lemon pepper tilapia and rice. Trying to figure out my vegetable still. I drink a lot of water. But I do have a little diet pepsi problem and I'm coming off of smoking so it is all coming to a head at the same time.

I am so thankful for your advice. This sounds like a meal plan my nutritionist would give me. They should have that option on this site for people. It would make a bunch of money.

What do you think of Special K's meal replacement (protein) shakes? I love the chocolate ones, but I don't want to over do it.

Sep 11 13 01:22 pm Link

Photographer

Daeda1us

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Toto Photo wrote:
Anyone here is going to be an amateur compared to a pro.

big_smile
One of the interesting things I have learned on MM is the huge variety of people, backgrounds, professions, etc.

Some of us are even doctors.
big_smile

But, to the OP, the basic info you are getting is valid.
Given your history of eating disorders, you need a bit more help than others might require.
Start by asking your personal physician.

I wish you the very best!

Sep 11 13 01:26 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Mark C Smith wrote:

God awful advice. Especially for somebody who's battled anorexia.

Roxy, I missed that part about an eating disorder in your original post. Please do seek the help of a nutritionist who can guide you through a healthy diet plan. Once you start seeing the pounds come off it can give you tunnel vision.

Please stop considering the crash diets people are suggesting. Eating nothing but chicken breast and vegetables is not healthy. You need fat in your diet.

I do need to see a doctor, but these things can get expensive... I'm a single mother and I really need to get this together. I love food now and I love to cook. I have to find a happy medium. I like zumba and I set goals on my phone for squats, sit ups, and water intake. Do you suggest any websites or phone apps that could help? I'm 5'11" with a wide frame and when I was at my lowest weight I was 139 and you could put your hand IN my rib cage. I knew then I had a problem. I'm not built to be that small. I'm still struggling with pant sizes. I run from a 3-8 when I have the steroids. It makes me really nervous that I might get back into that and then lose control over it. I've never had a problem with bingeing and purging. It's the skipping meals or saying I just brushed my teeth thing that gets me. And there isn't anyone to watch me. I'm an adult and I need to get this together.

Thank you for the advice. I can't tell you how important it is to me to hear that other people understand.

Sep 11 13 01:29 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Anna Adrielle wrote:

After rereading that post I agree. I can't do that it's just another bad pattern to get into. Especially the eat half of what you eat one... then I wouldn't be eating at all pretty much.

Thank you for posting and caring enough to stay in this forum.

Sep 11 13 01:33 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Jeff Fiore wrote:
I shed over 100 lbs of useless weight when my ex wife left me smile

Kidding aside, when I want to lose weight, I watch my carbs and try to eat low-glycemic food

I need to find a list of low glycemic foods so that I can be mindful of them. I don't want to lose that much weight. (my brain does, but I KNOW better). I get into counting calories, keeping a journal, and being very OCD with it if I'm not careful. I have my days...

Thank you for the advice.

Sep 11 13 01:36 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

GingerMuse wrote:

try using MYFITNESSPAL.COM - you can put in your current weight and then how much weight you want to lose and it will tell you how many calories you should be eating per day. it can be a pain to input everything you eat, but it can also be like a game which makes it more fun. you input the foods you eat and what you drink and then the amount you exercise (which will subtract from your calories). it is quite helpful if you are vigilant about it.

good luck. smile

Thank you I will DEFINITELY give that a look. I like things like that. Especially apps where I can input as I am doing things. I try to make drinking water a game so I can push myself to drink more.

Sep 11 13 01:38 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Miss Morbid Kitty wrote:
Crash diet, but the healthiest of the bunch- there is a 3 day diet created by the St.John's hospital to help patients slim down before certain procedures. If you need to drop an inch or two from your waist before a shoot, this is a good way. Just look up "st.John's hospital 3 day diet" and you'll get it.

Personally though I do yoga. I have some health conditions so I can't do a heavy workout but I find doing yoga, even in ten minute intervals a few times a day, helps me naturally lose weight. I used to be over 200lbs and I lost nearly 100lbs just by doing more physical activity where ever and however I could, and by switching out some ready-to-eat foods, like frozen burgers, fries and chicken, for their lower fat spend-time-cooking recipes. I found that by just spending a few extra minutes in the grocery store you can find much lower calorie alternatives to some classic favorites. For example I'm crazy about chinese food, but deep fried foods are soooo high in empty calories, but I can buy a bag of egg rolls at the grocery store and cook them in the oven and for 2 it's only 90 calories and 2 grams of fat! smile heaven!

Everything affects people differently though. I found sugars put the most weight on me so by cutting out bbq sauce from the grilling this summer, I was able to make it through without gaining weight (unlike last summer)
Learn to listen to your body and understand your cravings, then weight loss/management will come a lot easier. smile

overall, don't stress about it, it just makes it worse! smile good luck gorgeous!

Yea I try to stay away from fast food and pizza. No chinese or indian food either. I have a problem with sauces I know that. I like acidic sauces i.e. lemon juice, vinegar, ketchup and so on. They are bad for your teeth and can kill the enamel. I like yoga. Stretching always relaxes me and I OBVIOUSLY have a stress issue. I have a doctor for that... lol. I need to feel myself out more and stop trying to analyze. I just know that when I look in the mirror RIGHT NOW the only thing I like on me is my face and that is not good. I had a point where I felt comfortable and liked my body. I need to get back to that. Meditating will help. I'll start that again asap.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SOLID ADVICE.

Sep 11 13 01:44 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Daeda1us wrote:

big_smile
One of the interesting things I have learned on MM is the huge variety of people, backgrounds, professions, etc.

Some of us are even doctors.
big_smile

But, to the OP, the basic info you are getting is valid.
Given your history of eating disorders, you need a bit more help than others might require.
Start by asking your personal physician.

I wish you the very best!

That's very true and with me being a newb to this site I am more vulnerable to scams and bad advice. It makes me weary of a lot of it. I'll talk to my doctor tomorrow when I go see him. I'll have to be super honest because I haven't been with this PCP. I tried to put it all in the past, but I see now that it is rising again.

Thank you for your information. I'll talk to him and then I'll let ya'll know what he suggests. Knowing him he will put me off to a new nutritionist and I'll have to do the shpeal again.

Sep 11 13 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Daeda1us

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

GingerMuse wrote:

good luck. smile

Roxy Naughton wrote:
Thank you I will DEFINITELY give that a look. I like things like that. Especially apps where I can input as I am doing things. I try to make drinking water a game so I can push myself to drink more.

Another phone app many patients find useful is Loseit
Both Myfitnesspal and Loseit can synch with the fitbit, which is rather popular at the moment.

Sep 11 13 01:49 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Daeda1us wrote:

GingerMuse wrote:

good luck. smile

Another phone app many patients find useful is Loseit
Both Myfitnesspal and Loseit can synch with the fitbit, which is rather popular at the moment.

Sounds great downloading it now and I'll have to look into buying a fitbit. I have a friend with one so I have an idea on how it works, but not completely sure (lol). THANK YOU!!!

Sep 11 13 02:06 pm Link

Model

Isis22

Muncie, Indiana, US

Be very careful with adding fiber to your diet. Too much at once can give you cramps, bloating, gas, etc.

Sep 11 13 02:11 pm Link

Model

Roxy Naughton

Richmond, Virginia, US

Isis22 wrote:
Be very careful with adding fiber to your diet. Too much at once can give you cramps, bloating, gas, etc.

I did the whole exlax thing and my life was hell. Going to my PCP at 8 am EST to talk to him about this. I need a doctor's opinion. I need a specialized meal plan that I can stick to.

Thank you so much for posting.

Sep 11 13 02:17 pm Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Roxy Naughton wrote:

After rereading that post I agree. I can't do that it's just another bad pattern to get into. Especially the eat half of what you eat one... then I wouldn't be eating at all pretty much.

Thank you for posting and caring enough to stay in this forum.

I know this may sound strange and meaningless coming from a stranger on the internet, but I'm really proud of you smile. I don't have anorexia, but I have battled with eating disorders for years, and it's not easy making the right decision sometimes. I hope you find a solution for your weightloss problem, but I also hope you learn to realize that your body is awesome and beautiful at any size or weight smile.

Sep 11 13 02:20 pm Link