Forums > Critique > What Next?

Model

Affinity Finch

Bodmin, England, United Kingdom

I took some time out of modeling due to some personal issues that arose, however i am now back on track and wondering what you awesome people here at MM thought I should be doing next? What sort of photos could you see me working on? Also any tips if your game to give me them. Thanks in advance smile

Sep 13 13 02:08 am Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Jade Honey wrote:
I took some time out of modeling due to some personal issues that arose, however i am now back on track and wondering what you awesome people here at MM thought I should be doing next? What sort of photos could you see me working on? Also any tips if your game to give me them. Thanks in advance smile

Personally I'd like to see some of you that really show what you look like. Most of your port has rather heavy post processing.

I'd like to see you in natural light with some full body and some  head shots. Something more like your most recently added photo.

Sep 13 13 02:14 am Link

Model

Affinity Finch

Bodmin, England, United Kingdom

Drew Smith Photography wrote:
Personally I'd like to see some of you that really show what you look like. Most of your port has rather heavy post processing.

I'd like to see you in natural light with some full body and some  head shots. Something more like your most recently added photo.

Heya, thanks alot of the advice im hoping to do some more natural looking shots in the next few weeks I have two shoots booked this month smile
Any thing else?

Sep 13 13 09:37 am Link