Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > One at a time...

Model

Miroslava Svoboda

Seattle, Washington, US

A question that is. Ask me one question, it's free form. If the question is too personal or ridiculous you'll get a funny response and that's how you'll know. smile However long it lasts, it's either this or I go writing some deep and very disturbing things.

Sep 16 13 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

When are you coming to Vancouver Canada to shoot a TF project together smile

Sep 16 13 08:42 pm Link

Model

Miroslava Svoboda

Seattle, Washington, US

Images by MR wrote:
When are you coming to Vancouver Canada to shoot a TF project together smile

Hmmm, no plans for Canada just yet. In fact currently I have a back log of interest and no plans for anything or time for it. I managed to fit in a shoot I agreed to before moving and a paid opportunity that just couldn't be passed up and that's about it until further notice.

Sep 16 13 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

mophotoart

Wichita, Kansas, US

nothing deep...viewed your port, commented on the 2 most different shots that caught my eye , agree or not....Mo

Sep 16 13 08:45 pm Link

Model

Miroslava Svoboda

Seattle, Washington, US

mophotoart wrote:
nothing deep...viewed your port, commented on the 2 most different shots that caught my eye , agree or not....Mo

I wholeheartedly agree with the second, some things are just my cup of tea and that happened to be just one of them. The first one, well if it does make an impression then mission accomplished. smile

Sep 16 13 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Melton

Dallas, Texas, US

Miroslava Svoboda wrote:
A question that is. Ask me one question, it's free form. If the question is too personal or ridiculous you'll get a funny response and that's how you'll know. smile However long it lasts, it's either this or I go writing some deep and very disturbing things.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck had a chainsaw THIS F*CKING BIG??!!

[Picture someone holding their arms out at full extension...]

Sep 16 13 08:59 pm Link

Model

Miroslava Svoboda

Seattle, Washington, US

Gary Melton wrote:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck had a chainsaw THIS F*CKING BIG??!!

[Picture someone holding their arms out at full extension...]

lol assuming we are talking about an hours time frame and that the monkey who has done the calculations is correct about 6 cords of wood. (believe it or not I actually googled that)

Sep 16 13 09:06 pm Link

Model

Miroslava Svoboda

Seattle, Washington, US

Deep and disturbing it was...

Sep 16 13 09:44 pm Link