Photographer

A-M-P

Posts: 18220

Orlando, Florida, US

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130917/20/52391a265dabf.jpg

I wanted polish but not overly done and I'm not so sure if I chose the right tonality for the photo

Sep 17 13 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Jakov Markovic

Posts: 1128

Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia

A-M-P wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130917/20/52391a265dabf.jpg

I wanted polish but not overly done and I'm not so sure if I chose the right tonality for the photo

Shape of the leg is off, that highlight looks very fake, and skin is too smooth overall. matte isn't the same as smooth.

You wen't overboard with sharpening.

Coloring is good.

Sep 18 13 05:56 am Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Posts: 18220

Orlando, Florida, US

Jakov Markovic wrote:

Shape of the leg is off, that highlight looks very fake, and skin is too smooth overall. matte isn't the same as smooth.

You wen't overboard with sharpening.

Coloring is good.

The highlight is real I did not D&B


Thanks about the other comments

Sep 18 13 07:59 am Link

Photographer

Jakov Markovic

Posts: 1128

Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia

A-M-P wrote:

The highlight is real I did not D&B


Thanks about the other comments

That's what photoshop is for, even if it's there, if it looks off, it's gone. smile

Sep 18 13 08:56 am Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Posts: 3872

Lodi, California, US

It has a very editorial feel, I think because of the deliberate
color palette. I like the image, but my first impulse is how
dark and flat it is.

Sep 18 13 01:16 pm Link

Model

Sandra Vixen

Posts: 1108

Los Angeles, California, US

I really think it looks just fine, and quite real, nothing fake.

Yes it does have the editorial feel like others have said.

The tone should be softer, more light, such as a slight and large radial gradient add. But very slight.

Dec 24 13 01:57 am Link