Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

I just gotta say this.

Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.


I encourage everyone to accept these truths, work hard on your respective craft, raise the bar and make great pictures.

Sep 23 13 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Posts: 7286

London, England, United Kingdom

roll

Sep 23 13 01:58 pm Link

Photographer

Hi_Spade Photography

Posts: 897

Darlington, South Carolina, US

Thank you!! My life is now complete with all this "knowledge" you laid upon us  roll.

Sep 23 13 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

Charlie-CNP

Posts: 2644

New York, New York, US

OP: you would be better of addressing this to modelmayhem.com as a whole. big_smile   Now outside of MM, there are some things that just might shock one into realizing there is a whole different world out there but....

Sep 23 13 02:11 pm Link

Model

Julia Francesca

Posts: 2386

Maumee, Ohio, US

lol i kinda agree, i don't care for my boobs but i do like my nude photos XD

Sep 23 13 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

Charlie-CNP wrote:
OP: you would be better of addressing this to modelmayhem.com as a whole. big_smile   Now outside of MM, there are some things that just might shock one into realizing there is a whole different world out there but....

This is the "General Industry" forum, isn't it?

Yes, outside of MM there are plenty of things. I'm well aware. Nothing really shocks me anymore.

And yet, a picture of perfect boobs isn't necessarily a perfect picture. You disagree?

Sep 23 13 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

Hi_Spade Photography wrote:
Thank you!! My life is now complete with all this "knowledge" you laid upon us  roll.

roll

You may have already known, and if so...good for you.

But it's obviously news to some.

Sep 23 13 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Posts: 38210

Gibraltar, Michigan, US

Boobs kick ass

Sep 23 13 02:16 pm Link

Photographer

AMCphotography2

Posts: 475

Los Angeles, California, US

What?

Sep 23 13 02:16 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Posts: 9224

Pelham, New York, US

I like B(o)(o)BIES!!

Sep 23 13 02:19 pm Link

Photographer

AJ_In_Atlanta

Posts: 12876

Atlanta, Georgia, US

David M Russell wrote:
I just gotta say this.

Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.


I encourage everyone to accept these truths, work hard on your respective craft, raise the bar and make great pictures.

Judging by most winners of the POTD contest you are correct and about 3' too high for what makes an amazing picture there...

Sep 23 13 02:19 pm Link

Photographer

Charlie-CNP

Posts: 2644

New York, New York, US

David M Russell wrote:

This is the "General Industry" forum, isn't it?

Yes, outside of MM there are plenty of things. I'm well aware. Nothing really shocks me anymore.

And yet, a picture of perfect boobs isn't necessarily a perfect picture. You disagree?

haha  eh, I suppose that General Industry might address MM.

but I do not disagree. I have an art history background, so you don't want to get me arguing the in's and out's of images on this site... We'll be here for a long time arguing with those that think just photos of boobs are "art". big_smile

Sep 23 13 02:20 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:
Boobs kick ass

Yes, yes they do.

Sep 23 13 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

AndyD10

Posts: 352

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:
Boobs kick ass

Now THAT would make an interesting photograph.  Even the OP might agree smile

Sep 23 13 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

udor

Posts: 22886

New York, New York, US

David M Russell wrote:
Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.

How about if she has a great ass?

popcorn

Sep 23 13 02:20 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

But also I would like to add amazing photo with amazing boobs = really really amazing photo wink

Sep 23 13 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:
Boobs kick ass

No argument there.

Sep 23 13 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Posts: 28644

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Caustic Disco wrote:
lol i kinda agree, i don't care for my boobs but i do like my nude photos XD

There is nothing wrong with your boobs.  smile

Sep 23 13 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Lynch

Posts: 2484

Bowie, Maryland, US

David M Russell wrote:

This is the "General Industry" forum, isn't it?

Yes, outside of MM there are plenty of things. I'm well aware. Nothing really shocks me anymore.

And yet, a picture of perfect boobs isn't necessarily a perfect picture. You disagree?

You say that as if there is anything more important in the world than perfect boobs.  Heresy will get you burned at the stake.  So will pretentiously telling other people what is and isn't important.  You worry about your photos.  Everyone else will worry about theirs.

Sep 23 13 02:23 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

AJScalzitti wrote:
Judging by most winners of the POTD contest you are correct and about 3' too high for what makes an amazing picture there...

The POTD contest is exactly what inspired me to post what I did.

Sep 23 13 02:23 pm Link

Photographer

PTPhotoUT

Posts: 1961

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Perfection in the model, location, lighting or any element of the photograph should inspire the photographer to do her/his best. So great boobs (or great whatever) should result in better than average photographs. Muses are objects of inspiration. I would imagine that the better the muse, the better the inspiration. Just my two tits, I mean cents.

Sep 23 13 02:25 pm Link

Photographer

nyk fury

Posts: 2918

Port Townsend, Washington, US

David M Russell wrote:
I encourage everyone to accept these truths...

in other words, love all boobies equally. what about everything else? hmm

Sep 23 13 02:25 pm Link

Photographer

PTPhotoUT

Posts: 1961

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

NicoleNudes wrote:

Yes, yes they do.

Um, yours do, for sure. In a big way.

Sep 23 13 02:26 pm Link

Model

NYMPH

Posts: 635

Oakland, California, US

Boobs are delightful.

And mine definitely haven't hurt my modeling career. They certainly provided a wonderful jumping off point. I really hope that by now I have something else to offer photographers =P

In other news, the general level of boob-appreciation in this industry always delights me. Models loving other models boobs is like the best ego boost on a cloudy day.

*sneaks off to go admire Nicole's boobs some more* Girl, you are a wonder.

Sep 23 13 02:28 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

Robert Lynch wrote:
You say that as if there is anything more important in the world than perfect boobs.  Heresy will get you burned at the stake.  So will pretentiously telling other people what is and isn't important.  You worry about your photos.  Everyone else will worry about theirs.

Hilarious.

I voiced an opinion. And I'm perfectly willing and capable of supporting the merits of my opinion. That doesn't make me pretentious.

Is it your position that the depiction of breasts adds merit to a photograph?

Sep 23 13 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

PTPhotoUT

Posts: 1961

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Caustic Disco wrote:
lol i kinda agree, i don't care for my boobs but i do like my nude photos XD

OK, so you made me look. I can't find anything wrong with your boobs, or anything else for that matter.

Sep 23 13 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

udor wrote:

How about if she has a great ass?

popcorn

I've already agreed with Mr. Springheel's assessment that boobs kick ass, but you make an interesting point.

Sep 23 13 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Cube Imaging

Posts: 11495

Ashland, Oregon, US

Moderator Note!
Moved to a more appropriate venue.

Sep 23 13 02:32 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PTPhotoUT wrote:

Um, yours do, for sure. In a big way.

Yes, lol

Sep 23 13 02:33 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

NYMPH wrote:
Boobs are delightful.

And mine definitely haven't hurt my modeling career. They certainly provided a wonderful jumping off point. I really hope that by now I have something else to offer photographers =P

In other news, the general level of boob-appreciation in this industry always delights me. Models loving other models boobs is like the best ego boost on a cloudy day.

*sneaks off to go admire Nicole's boobs some more* Girl, you are a wonder.

big_smilebig_smile

I stole all my boobs from the rest of my family. My mom and sister are both only a B/C cup - my cousin is an A cup.

Sep 23 13 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

eos3_300

Posts: 1568

Brooklyn, New York, US

AJScalzitti wrote:

Judging by most winners of the POTD contest you are correct and about 3' too high for what makes an amazing picture there...

I have actually noticed a change in the 18+ contest
Lots less Gyno winners and entries
Take a look at winners archive

Sep 23 13 02:36 pm Link

Photographer

BOBBY DIMARZO

Posts: 191

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Jeff Fiore wrote:
I like B(o)(o)BIES!!

Me too.

Sep 23 13 02:37 pm Link

Model

NYMPH

Posts: 635

Oakland, California, US

NicoleNudes wrote:
big_smilebig_smile

I stole all my boobs from the rest of my family. My mom and sister are both only a B/C cup - my cousin is an A cup.

You sly minx! How dare you!

Sep 23 13 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

NYMPH wrote:
Boobs are delightful.

No argument there.

It's not really a discussion of boobs, per se.

I just think "Look! Boobs!" themed photos are boring.

Put another way, if the model with perfect boobs is naked in front of you, you damn well better do right by their perfection and make an amazing image. better?

Sep 23 13 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

udor wrote:

How about if she has a great ass?

popcorn

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz5ox06EVv1qazeh4.gif

Sep 23 13 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

Laurence Moan

Posts: 7797

Huntington Beach, California, US

David M Russell wrote:
I just gotta say this.

Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.


I encourage everyone to accept these truths, work hard on your respective craft, raise the bar and make great pictures.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0346w1iq81r81sif.gif

Sep 23 13 02:38 pm Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Posts: 3963

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

NYMPH wrote:
You sly minx! How dare you!

Muwhahahaha! >: D

Sep 23 13 02:39 pm Link

Model

A T I

Posts: 1

Miami, Florida, US

Could not agree more. Natural beauty shines regardless of boobs or not. They are just an extra attribute to creating beautiful art. Not all art involving models with "big boobs" is necessary great. Of course it comes down to talent, experience and creativity and of course a great knowledgeable photographer. Improving self-image is also acceptable... and change is good. I always have had small boobs but I am considering a breast augmentation sometime next year. It has always been on the wishlist for a long time and been saving up for several years now... Cannot wait and totally looking forward to a nice natural teardrop upgrade big_smile

Sep 23 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

David M Russell

Posts: 1173

New York, New York, US

Laurence Moan wrote:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0346w1iq81r81sif.gif

Sophia Vegara, of all people.

lulz

Sep 23 13 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Laurence Moan

Posts: 7797

Huntington Beach, California, US

Miss_Ati_BG wrote:
Cannot wait and totally looking forward to a nice natural teardrop upgrade big_smile

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43fenS4rJ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Sep 23 13 02:43 pm Link