Photographer

ImagineAerie

Posts: 402

Plano, Texas, US

Sep 23 13 09:58 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Lynch

Posts: 2484

Bowie, Maryland, US

The F-Stop wrote:
Ah tits are for kids! Real men eat their oysters on the half shell for breakfast!

I am, and always shall be, a kid at heart.

Sep 23 13 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

Hikari Tech Photography

Posts: 791

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:
Boobs kick ass

I'd like to see that. O _ o

Sep 24 13 01:14 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Fletcher

Posts: 7231

Norman, Oklahoma, US

If I was a woman I would play with my boobs all day.

Sep 24 13 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Singh Style Studio

Posts: 68

Delhi, Delhi, India

Well, ...

Sep 25 13 08:30 am Link

Photographer

Andialu

Posts: 14029

San Pedro, California, US

Stephen Fletcher wrote:
If I was a woman I would play with my boobs all day.

That's so ridiculous. That's liking that just because us guys have penises that we pl......nevermind.

Sep 25 13 09:04 am Link

Photographer

T Brown

Posts: 2460

Traverse City, Michigan, US

Greg Holt Photography wrote:
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/itoastbreadwell/RosarioDawsonClerksII0005.gif

magical...like unicorns...

Sep 25 13 09:08 am Link

Photographer

T Brown

Posts: 2460

Traverse City, Michigan, US

Andialu wrote:

That's so ridiculous. That's liking that just because us guys have penises that we pl......nevermind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoPKjU_a6OA

Sep 25 13 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Hikari Tech Photography

Posts: 791

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Art Silva Photography wrote:
... I feel a virtual motorboating coming on  big_smile

Yeah, all this talk of boobies has the same effect on me...  wink

Sep 25 13 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Posts: 15986

Orlando, Florida, US

David M Russell wrote:
I just gotta say this.

Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.


I encourage everyone to accept these truths, work hard on your respective craft, raise the bar and make great pictures.

You're wrong.

Sep 25 13 09:43 pm Link

Photographer

MerrillMedia

Posts: 8607

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

eos3_300 wrote:

I have actually noticed a change in the 18+ contest
Lots less Gyno winners and entries
Take a look at winners archive

Less? Maybe, but the formula for winning is still pretty much a white model with her bits prominently displayed.

Sep 26 13 08:26 am Link

Photographer

MerrillMedia

Posts: 8607

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

David M Russell wrote:
I just gotta say this.

Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.


I encourage everyone to accept these truths, work hard on your respective craft, raise the bar and make great pictures.

No, it isn't, but for certain kinds of figure art, amazing boobs contribute to an amazing figure, which contributes to amazing art.

Stop apologizing for liking a pretty body. The white knight thing has been done here about 9 bazillion times.

Sep 26 13 08:34 am Link