Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > Camera Ready Cosmetics.com!

Makeup Artist

Jackie McClay MUA

Posts: 182

Edison, New Jersey, US

So excited i had to let everyone know that i just placed my first order there for the Cinema Secrets foundation kits.... i cant wait for them to arrive!!!!

Oct 09 13 01:25 pm Link

Makeup Artist

LC Makeup and Styling

Posts: 90

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Camera Ready Cosmetics is my go to place for great products, great variety, great prices and SUPER customer service! Mary and her team are fantastic!! Enjoy your products :-)

Oct 09 13 08:24 pm Link

Photographer

Chicchowmein

Posts: 14486

Palm Beach, Florida, US

CRC rocks!

Oct 09 13 08:45 pm Link

guide forum

Makeup Artist

Mary

Posts: 7168

Coronado, California, US

Thank you!  I appreciate our customers so much. 

Mary

Oct 10 13 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Chicchowmein

Posts: 14486

Palm Beach, Florida, US

Mary wrote:
Thank you!  I appreciate our customers so much. 

Mary

I am so excited about all the new lines and products you are carrying!

Oct 10 13 07:17 pm Link

guide forum

Makeup Artist

Mary

Posts: 7168

Coronado, California, US

Chicchowmein wrote:

I am so excited about all the new lines and products you are carrying!

Just wait until you see what we are going to carry next....  I'm not announcing it until we get contracts signed, I don't want anyone to cut me off, but I have never been this excited about a new brand!

Oct 10 13 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

Chicchowmein

Posts: 14486

Palm Beach, Florida, US

Mary wrote:

Just wait until you see what we are going to carry next....  I'm not announcing it until we get contracts signed, I don't want anyone to cut me off, but I have never been this excited about a new brand!

Oh suspense!

Will you announce it on your facebook page?

Oct 10 13 07:27 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Rock Victorian

Posts: 142

Norfolk, Virginia, US

Mary wrote:

Just wait until you see what we are going to carry next....  I'm not announcing it until we get contracts signed, I don't want anyone to cut me off, but I have never been this excited about a new brand!

I'll make sure that bookmark is at the top of the list!

Oct 10 13 08:56 pm Link

guide forum

Makeup Artist

Mary

Posts: 7168

Coronado, California, US

Chicchowmein wrote:

Oh suspense!

Will you announce it on your facebook page?

Oh yes,  there will be a big to-do... as soon as the  deal is done!

Oct 11 13 12:02 am Link

Makeup Artist

sweetcheekscouture

Posts: 429

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Mary wrote:
Oh yes,  there will be a big to-do... as soon as the  deal is done!

yay!

Oct 11 13 09:23 am Link

Makeup Artist

April Ross Makeup

Posts: 46

Los Angeles, California, US

CRC's customer service is unparalleled. I placed my first two orders in the past few weeks, and they were lightening fast getting them to me and very helpful.  Excellent job Mary and crew!

Oct 11 13 11:57 am Link

Makeup Artist

LC Makeup and Styling

Posts: 90

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Mary wrote:
Thank you!  I appreciate our customers so much. 

Mary

I am unbelievably excited that you're bringing in the entire Graftobian line!!!! :-D

Oct 11 13 04:02 pm Link

Makeup Artist

sweetcheekscouture

Posts: 429

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

LC Makeup and Styling wrote:

I am unbelievably excited that you're bringing in the entire Graftobian line!!!! :-D

and the Kevyn Aucoin line

so many new product lines!

Oct 11 13 05:36 pm Link

Makeup Artist

JochsBeauty

Posts: 1459

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Crc is the best place ever!

Oct 12 13 11:53 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Jackie McClay MUA

Posts: 182

Edison, New Jersey, US

im dying i cant wait... i need better foundation in palettes that last long.. which is why i ordered the Cin Secrets kits... has anyone used them before?

Oct 14 13 11:44 am Link

Makeup Artist

JochsBeauty

Posts: 1459

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Jackie McClay wrote:
im dying i cant wait... i need better foundation in palettes that last long.. which is why i ordered the Cin Secrets kits... has anyone used them before?

I don't have the palettes but I use CS for myself. So I get the big pots. A little goes a long way, you can build up or sheer down. I mix mine with Mufe HD every now & then & love it even more.

Oct 14 13 02:15 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Jackie McClay MUA

Posts: 182

Edison, New Jersey, US

JochsBeauty wrote:

I don't have the palettes but I use CS for myself. So I get the big pots. A little goes a long way, you can build up or sheer down. I mix mine with Mufe HD every now & then & love it even more.

awesome thanks for the tip!

Oct 16 13 03:13 pm Link