Forums > Events > Nov 1st - "Super Maiden ShootOut" - Upland Ca

Model

Chrissy Marie

Los Angeles, California, US

James Richard Foster wrote:
Hope to see alot of my former models!
(can't believe I started shooting Chrissy back in 2009!)
See you around 11am!

James

I know it's so crazy! over 5 years ago now smile

See everyone in a few hours!

Nov 01 14 06:56 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Mira Loma, California, US

OK People - The major parts of the storm are over.  Only drizzle expected till 12 noon.  Put on your sexy rain coats and get out to the shoot.  I'm leaving now so call my cell if you have a problem  (951-214-8023)

Nov 01 14 08:17 am Link

Photographer

Tony Evangelista

Upland, California, US

Thanks Mike had a great shoot every Model was fantastic one of the best shoots

Tony

Nov 01 14 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

picayou

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, US

Pics?

Nov 01 14 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Mikey, great shoot yesterday in spite of the chilly weather.  Here's a pic with you and the models that made it such a great event.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/141102/11/54567fc0d5860_m.jpg

Nov 02 14 10:58 am Link

Photographer

Andy Durazo

Thanx Mike! Things didn't look so good for me at the start but, everything just worked out. Hope to make the next one in January.

Nov 03 14 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Mira Loma, California, US

I'd like to post a heartfelt thanks to all the models and photographers who worked to make this event one of the best of the year.  When I entered the home to set up, I was convinced that this was going to be a disaster because of the heavy rain that I encountered on the way there.  That with several models calling in sick, the shoot was going downhill fast.  I figured that about half of the photographers would drop but we actually ended up with the largest group in the history of that location.  We finished with 40 shooters.  Because of the chilly weather outside most shooting was done indoors but there were a lot of brave models and photographers who shot around and in the pool. We finished with 10 models after a couple of last minute add-ons (Stephanie brought Laura Shodire with her and Gary Abigt brought a new to us model from Wisconsin named Chloe Lloyd.  Everyone walked out with money and the disaster was averted.  Thanks Again to everyone involved.  "Maidens in Paradise" will return in January after the Holiday Season.  I wish everyone a great Holiday and Lots of Christmas Wishes !!

Nov 03 14 02:47 pm Link

Photographer

MJS Images

Corona, California, US

Glad to hear it turned out well! I would definitely like to attend one of your shoots this next year!

Nov 04 14 08:11 am Link