Forums > Events > Steven Khan photo shoot at Redmond ULTA!

Makeup Artist

Kayleigh Grimm

Seattle, Washington, US

On Saturday, November 15th, Smashbox is hosting the biggest event ever hosted at ULTA in Redmond - a professional photo event! With an appointment you will receive a professional makeup application and you get to star in your very own photo shoot by world renowned celebrity photographer, Steven Khan. He will be in the store with his backdrop, camera, lighting... the whole nine yards.

Steven Khan has worked in Hollywood for over 15 years and has photographed countless celebrities such as Janet Jackson, Cindy Crawford, Tyra Banks, Fergie, etc. He's also been a featured photographer on America's Next Top Model! A photo shoot with him is very expensive ($5,000-$10,000), if not priceless. On top of all that you also receive a CD with all of your portraits on it.

All you need to do is make a minimum purchase of $75 in Smashbox cosmetics the day of the event. Since this is such an exclusive event, a $25 reservation fee is required to hold your appointment - but your reservation fee is applied onto a gift card that you can use towards your purchase the day of the event.

As a recap for ONLY $75 you receive: professional makeup application, free full-sized makeup-artist favorite Smashbox precision brush, personal portrait photo shoot with Steven Khan, and whatever Smashbox product you choose to spend that $75 on! Spots will book up fast.

I am so excited about this event and I thought that many of you could benefit from this exciting opportunity! For any more information feel free to message me or call ULTA in Redmond at (425) 497-9117!!

Hope to see you all there!!! <3

Oct 14 14 05:57 pm Link

Photographer

Laubenheimer

New York, New York, US

i don't normally wear makeup, but how could i miss the chance to be photographed by a celebrity photographer?

oh wait...it costs $75....

Nov 02 14 08:48 am Link