Photographer

John Photography

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/p … =1&theater

That was funny and yet could provide hours of discussion.

Nov 28 14 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

DCurtis

San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico

I don't get it

Nov 28 14 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

John Photography

DCurtis wrote:
I don't get it

The topic of the meme is priorities

Nov 28 14 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

DCurtis

San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico

Iphone and Black Fridays are subject to the free market and voluntary association, PTA state controlled education systems and the election processes are not. I get it now: state bad.

Nov 28 14 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

DCurtis wrote:
Iphone and Black Fridays are subject to the free market and voluntary association, PTA state controlled education systems and the election processes are not. I get it now: state bad.

No, it's the priorities of people.. Buying crap that will put them in debt and or don't need over taking an active role in education and the election process...  So if they won't go to the process, take the process to them..

Nov 29 14 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

John Photography

Tropical Photography wrote:

No, it's the priorities of people.. Buying crap that will put them in debt and or don't need over taking an active role in education and the election process...  So if they won't go to the process, take the process to them..

I know.. Why doesn't someone enterprising take the voting process to the location and say to get into the store you have to pass through voting at the front doors?

It would at least have a captive audience. They would either vote or not vote and if they don't vote they don't get to buy their consumer crap

Nov 29 14 06:33 pm Link